USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I don't know where you got that number from, %95 respect.

This place in not known for respect for ones brothers. It's just not. Esp for new people just trying to learn or ask questions. People are scared to join here because they're made to feel stupid asking questions. Maybe you guys don't see it, or maybe I'm crazy but this place has a negative connotation attached to it, unfortunately.
Not really true...Meso is a tumultuous place to navigate. If one does what everybody else who become "brothers" does to understand this place.... which is simply read and get a feel. It is really quite friendly. Plus I didn't post for three months when I first came on or any posts of significance. Lots of PM's with Vets though some answered some didn't. Before I jumped on and made a post I had a very good understanding of the cast of characters I was throwing my statement out to. I think you have who and whom is being respectful crossed up. As far as being called a shill shit everybody gets called that it was how you react to it that identifies who you are. We have to keep the weeds out of the garden and if your weed and your getting pulled it will hurt.

Ok @AlphaCapa out of 94 posts all but 11 have been in this thread. Those 11 ....three were in your intro and 8 others were in 2 other sources threads. I can understand why you want respectful conversations because it is questionable if you deserve it. Respect for its brothers ....well you wouldn't know would you. Tell me again why you deserve such respect. Respect is earned.

Respectfully yours,
Voltrader

Get out of the underground and see what I'm talking about.[/QUOTE
Not really true...Meso is a tumultuous place to navigate. If one does what everybody else who become "brothers" does to understand this place.... which is simply read and get a feel. It is really quite friendly. Plus I didn't post for three months when I first came on or any posts of significance. Lots of PM's with Vets though some answered some didn't. Before I jumped on and made a post I had a very good understanding of the cast of characters I was throwing my statement out to. I think you have who and whom is being respectful crossed up. As far as being called a shill shit everybody gets called that it was how you react to it that identifies who you are. We have to keep the weeds out of the garden and if your weed and your getting pulled it will hurt.

Ok @AlphaCapa out of 94 posts all but 11 have been in this thread. Those 11 ....three were in your intro and 8 others were in 2 other sources threads. I can understand why you want respectful conversations because it is questionable if you deserve it. Respect for its brothers ....well you wouldn't know would you. Tell me again why you deserve such respect. Respect is earned.

Respectfully yours,
Voltrader
I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make and I'm not trying to change anyones mind, I don't even think I could.

I personally feel, Respect for people should be automatic until they do something to make you lose it. I'm saying in terms of general respect for us as humans. I know there's different levels of respect and not everyone feels the same but we can achieve more of we didn't belittle people or call names right off the bat, I think.

Are you saying I don't deserve any respect because I've been here for two months and not 6? Or havent given too much advice?

Just trying to see where you're coming from

Got labs back yesterday. Test level was 1600.
My doctor was like what the hell are you taking we need to scale your test shots back. lol. I've been using the TREN-A, Test-P, Test-E

I have not been using any of my Test C in the last 60 days I get on prescription. I wanted to get a true feeling for the gear from Spetz. These have been my highest level test readings ever!
What dosage? 1600 is practically trt and you are running dual test?

I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make and I'm not trying to change anyones mind, I don't even think I could.

I personally feel, Respect for people should be automatic until they do something to make you lose it. I'm saying in terms of general respect for us as humans. I know there's different levels of respect and not everyone feels the same but we can achieve more of we didn't belittle people or call names right off the bat, I think.

Are you saying I don't deserve any respect because I've been here for two months and not 6? Or havent given too much advice?

Just trying to see where you're coming from
Respect is automatic? Where the fuck did you grow up? Respect is not given- it is earned. I do not respect a soul until they show me something to garner my attention good or bad.

I'm all for new guys and stupid questions and shit. It's what grows the board. I put everyone on blast on every board I ever joined from day one... but I didn't tell them how their board has attitude issues or what members need to tune up their persona. You don't like how things are here? Snatch up your baby nuts and change it for the better. Nobody is stopping you- just do things different and see how many people follow suit. Its life- either you are a leader or you are someone who nobody wants to follow, but don't trick or treat around here for respect- this ain't no soup kitchen.

Respect is automatic? Where the fuck did you grow up? Respect is not given- it is earned. I do not respect a soul until they show me something to garner my attention good or bad.

I'm all for new guys and stupid questions and shit. It's what grows the board. I put everyone on blast on every board I ever joined from day one... but I didn't tell them how their board has attitude issues or what members need to tune up their persona. You don't like how things are here? Snatch up your baby nuts and change it for the better. Nobody is stopping you- just do things different and see how many people follow suit. Its life- either you are a leader or you are someone who nobody wants to follow, but don't trick or treat around here for respect- this ain't no soup kitchen.
Well, I only base that on my paramedic/fire background. Yes, respect is earned but that's not to say we don't respect anyone until they somehow show it? What I mean is, becoming someones brother or sister is earned, leadership is earned. However, degrading somebody for a different view is wrong, or because they're just new. That's not even disrespect, it's bullying.

Not that I am giving Brutus a reach around here, but I was just in the middle of replying with something similar. Exactly how I see life too. We are talking about REAL respect, not some pseudo cordial bullshit that we sometimes call respect. Sure, some people on here are cuntards and those are usually the ones who have the most knowledge. Plus, if everyone was always so damn respectful it would be uninteresting. It's like those mutherfuckers on Streetball. They'll hit you in face with the ball, run circles around you, etc... You'll look stupid until you get better. My intro to Meso was similar to @Voltrader. I lurk a lot, but still don't have enough experience or confidence to advise others - research only gets you so far. Respect my authoritah!

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FUCKIN THING! I was one of the original people that got burned in the beginning and havent even been given a damn tracking number. I keep hitting him up for a fucking tracking number and dont get SHIT but a " let me check".

First I was told he shipped my shit, this was last week, and that he would send it again. NEVER GOT IT

Now he said he sent it but he's double sending it and if i were to receive TWO orders that I promise to send one back.

IVE ASKED FOR A FUCKING TRACKING NUMBER MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!
Ive fucking had it with this God damn bullshit

Wow, you still didn't get your stuff? I believe you were Patient Zero.

Well, I only base that on my paramedic/fire background. Yes, respect is earned but that's not to say we don't respect anyone until they somehow show it? What I mean is, becoming someones brother or sister is earned, leadership is earned. However, degrading somebody for a different view is wrong, or because they're just new. That's not even disrespect, it's bullying.
If you felt so strongly about this, why not call out TEK at the time of the offense? Your stand on the matter had you come off as insolent and passive aggressive; anyone who might have sympathized will now disregard you as a later iteration of the misfit eating lunch alone in the junior high careteria, silently hating the cool kids. Not that I agree, but your play was not formulated well.

The fuckery.png I have been very damn fucking patient about thisHere is the bullshit ive been dealing with. Been very polite about this whole damn thing until now.
HERE IS THE PROOF

If you felt so strongly about this, why not call out TEK at the time of the offense? Your stand on the matter had you come off as insolent and passive aggressive; anyone who might have sympathized will now disregard you as a later iteration of the misfit eating lunch alone in the junior high careteria, silently hating the cool kids. Not that I agree, but your play was not formulated well.
What was simply a little neg on my behalf, kinda went out on a long thread. However, I have addressed him. I know for a fact there are people who feel the same, but will not come forward because of the shit storm that will follow.

I don't know where you got that number from, %95 respect.

This place in not known for respect for ones brothers. It's just not. Esp for new people just trying to learn or ask questions. People are scared to join here because they're made to feel stupid asking questions. Maybe you guys don't see it, or maybe I'm crazy but this place has a negative connotation attached to it, unfortunately.

I've asked plenty of questions here and never had anyone be disrespectful to me. The guys who are made to feel stupid are the ones whose first posts are "so who are the best sources"

Clearly those guys haven't even taken 1 hour to look around the site and read a few threads to figure out that isn't how it works around here. They should be called out. If a new member reads a little, helps where he can and adds some humor to a thread on occasion they are in no danger of being called out, at least in my experience.

I've asked plenty of questions here and never had anyone be disrespectful to me. The guys who are made to feel stupid are the ones whose first posts are "so who are the best sources"

Clearly those guys haven't even taken 1 hour to look around the site and read a few threads to figure out that isn't how it works around here. They should be called out. If a new member reads a little, helps where he can and adds some humor to a thread on occasion they are in no danger of being called out, at least in my experience.
Interesting point. Maybe I just don't get the culture here. Or I'm missing something.

Back