USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Not to put you down but we have seen this "I'm feeling pretty good after a couple of weeks", without some good bloodwork you are just steering newbs in the wrong direction.
I'm not here to bust your balls but there's a shitload of people that just lurk and any positive thing anybody writes is enough to separate them from there money.
Fair enough man. I can appreciate that and had no intention to steer anyone in the wrong direction. I don't do bloodwork. I typically use the boner and sensitive nip test kit.

@usaspetz how bout a current list? Maybe an update on the primo amps? What's the status of the Vet grade prop? More hCG kits on the way?

Gimme some confidence you haven't gone AWOL... you are losing me. I hope these extended periods of absence mean you are getting caught up with orders. I gotta say though you seemed to be around more often before you decided to do this "full-time".
sorry i havent logged in ive been busy brewing new batches.

Primo have not arrived, i have received 1000 amps from pakistan so those should last awhile.

i have been taking care of everyone who was backed up, there are a few hickups mostly from usps but NO ONE will be able to say i didnt take care of them, ive sent over 70 free vials of gear and will gladly do so to make things right with everyone.

HCG is fully stocked, everything except hgh at the moment, if you need to get ahold of me PLEASE email me, emails are being answered accordingly, i will begin taking orders again Monday, i have taken some but priority has been taking care of everyone who had been delayed/backed up.

also, no one is on their way out im still here and again if you need to contact me please email me.

It seems as though some people are getting their packages. Im curious as to why others, like you an I, arent
sir you really jumped the gun with this one, i replied to you on reddit via email, i gave you a tracking, gave you a bunch of amps, i get your review and that is fine but at least i hope you can take your time again to show everyone that your package DID arrive when it does.

sir you really jumped the gun with this one, i replied to you on reddit via email, i gave you a tracking, gave you a bunch of amps, i get your review and that is fine but at least i hope you can take your time again to show everyone that your package DID arrive when it does.

HE FINALLY SENT MY TRACKING NUMBER AFTER I POSTED ON REDDIT. It only took 35min after I posted on reddit to get a tracking number. Instead of typing every damn thing out over again, I copy and pasted my reply to this from reddit.

Also, anyone that has read my messages, PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME IF I JUMPED THE GOD DAMN GUN ON THIS ONE!!!

I will defiantly update everyone when and IF i get my package. Also, if you double shipped me stuff, I will %100 send you back the extra pack.

Its been two weeks and ive jumped the gun? I have been nothing but polite and patient with you.

I see that you have sent me a tracking number and that I will receive my package by Friday. This clearly means that you neglected to send my package all of those times that you said you did. Its funny how I got what i asked for ONLY AFTER I POSTED ON REDDIT.

I will not remove this post, as I have no absolute proof that you sent it. After the tracking updates and I am able to verify that you indeed did FINALLY send my package, I will edit this post.

And in no way is this post "cheap", as youve stated in the email you sent. This is merely a post voicing my frustration that is shared by others I am sure. I posted those snapshots to show PROOF that im not making things up.

Last edited:
HE FINALLY SENT MY TRACKING NUMBER AFTER I POSTED ON REDDIT. It only too 35min after I posted on reddit to get a tracking number. Instead of typing every damn thing out over again, I copy and pasted my reply to this

Also, anyone that has read my messages, PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME IF I JUMPED THE GOD DAMN GUN ON THIS ONE!!!

I will defiantly update everyone when and IF i get my package. Also, if you double shipped me stuff, I will %100 send you back the extra pack.

Its been two weeks and ive jumped the gun? I have been nothing but polite and patient with you.

I see that you have sent me a tracking number and that I will receive my package by Friday. This clearly means that you neglected to send my package all of those times that you said you did. Its funny how I got what i asked for ONLY AFTER I POSTED ON REDDIT.

I will not remove this post, as I have no absolute proof that you sent it. After the tracking updates and I am able to verify that you indeed did FINALLY send my package, I will edit this post.

And in no way is this post "cheap", as youve stated in the email you sent. This is merely a post voicing my frustration that is shared by others I am sure. I posted those snapshots to show PROOF that im not making things up.

ok sir, at least i hope you are man enough to come back to meso and admit whether a second package arrives or not, youre right i didnt give you the tracking for the first one and that is because i was scrambling to send to everyone which i owed and i didnt write it down.. please let everyone know when it arrives.

Im going to post one thing in here for MY CUSTOMERS, not the rest to get paid to talk bad about other vendors, ive been taking my time for family affairs and sending all the orders ive been sending, i wish everyone posted would send feedback that it has in fact arrived, i have not scammed not will i scam everyone, my gear is not under dosed this is why many of you are doing bloods, thats what batches are. if you need to contact me please email me i am still in business and NO ONE IS GETTING SCAMMED, those whom have vouched i thank you for your support.

ok sir, at least i hope you are man enough to come back to meso and admit whether a second package arrives or not, youre right i didnt give you the tracking for the first one and that is because i was scrambling to send to everyone which i owed and i didnt write it down.. please let everyone know when it arrives.
I will without a doubt be posting on here and Reddit IF i receive my package. I will also be doing blood work while on your gear and posting that as well.

"If im man enough?"
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??????? after all this bullshit, youre questioning me? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK GOES ON IN YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD? DONT FUCKIN PATRONIZE ME, YOURE THE ONE LABELED AS SCUM HERE, NOT ME.

Explain why people are taking 4 weeks to receive what they ordered. Then explain this poor communication as of late that frustrated people more than anything. If your gonna scam someone it's much better to give them a big fuck you than to keep them holding out like this.

I will without a doubt be posting on here and Reddit IF i receive my package. I will also be doing blood work while on your gear and posting that as well.

"If im man enough?"
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??????? after all this bullshit, youre questioning me? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK GOES ON IN YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD? DONT FUCKIN PATRONIZE ME, YOURE THE ONE LABELED AS A SCUM HERE, NOT ME.
thank you thats all i ask, i meant no offense by that but in the past ive done right and the "victims" have never taken the time of day to admit everything was fixed, so this is what i mean, rest well i assure you your items will arrive, please email me when they do and enjoy the amps i sent you. this will soon be behind us.

Explain why people are taking 4 weeks to receive what they ordered. Then explain this poor communication as of late that frustrated people more than anything. If your gonna scam someone it's much better to give them a big fuck you than to keep them holding out like this.
i just havent logged in to meso that's why you guys think there is lack of communication, but my primary method of communication is email and emails are being answered.

as far as scamming, no one is getting scammed, i have over 50k invested in a lab, why would i scam someone, lets say in a period of 3 weeks, best i can do is make 15k, then what? where do i go? so.... i know many think im lying but i did have an emergency with my kid and i dont care family is first, i know that sucks for those whom have invested and trusted their hard earned cash on me but i have been making things right and everyone 100% will be taken care of if you haven't already, id say 90% are if not most. the best i can do is make things right, be honest with you guys, and hope i can be trusted again. RIGHT NOW, i'm focusing of making sure everyone is taken care of, re-stocking inventory i've sent a lot of freebie vials and they have had to be re-stocked.

Id like to think things are looking somewhat hopeful. I wouldn't expect him to be receiving any orders until everything is fulfilled.

Explain one more thing; what is up with the fake tracking numbers?

Id like to think things are looking somewhat hopeful. I wouldn't expect him to be receiving any orders until everything is fulfilled.

Explain one more thing; what is up with the fake tracking numbers?
Why would you like to think that? Why would you expect him to not be taking money? How can you talk about fake tracking and things are looking up in the same sentence? I would have posts like this if I was smoking pcp and shooting up xanax laced speedballs... you high boy, or just intellectually deficient?

Why would you like to think that? Why would you expect him to not be taking money? How can you talk about fake tracking and things are looking up in the same sentence? I would have posts like this if I was smoking pcp and shooting up xanax laced speedballs... you high boy, or just intellectually deficient?
I'd like to think someday ill be able to walk down to cvs pharmacy and buy steroids OTC. I try to stay hopeful even in shity situations.

As for the comment you quoted, I do believe there is a decent chance the cunt destroyer will receive what he ordered. Others are now receiving their packages and he's communicating now. Nobody will even think about ordering from him until everyone is made even. This does not meaning I'm recommending a drug dealer; I wouldn't do so even if he had ran a perfect operation.

Im going to post one thing in here for MY CUSTOMERS, not the rest to get paid to talk bad about other vendor

Here we go the guys are only trying to stop him because we get mysteriously paid from the secret source over the rainbow. We know what type of source says this.

as far as scamming, no one is getting scammed,.

Scamming isn't the word I would use. I am sure this has all been an unintentional consequence but this is what happens when you oversubscribe. This will happen again but this is not a situation were one can be a perpetual Phoenix and continually rise from the ashes eventually you will crash and burn to never rise again. I guarantee it.

Why would a source EVER accept a pack back to them? I don't give a damn how secure you think your operation is, you don't know who you are dealing with. Go ahead and give LE a return address to send back under dosed vials of gear. If you're hurting bad enough to do this, you are clearly doing it wrong.

These "victims" are your customers. You know, the ones you've been lying to over and over. Why anyone would even contemplate ordering from you at this point is beyond me. You are blatantly dishonest and completely unprepared to handle the orders from 1 board, much less 2.

Got labs back yesterday. Test level was 1600.
My doctor was like what the hell are you taking we need to scale your test shots back. lol. I've been using the TREN-A, Test-P, Test-E

I have not been using any of my Test C in the last 60 days I get on prescription. I wanted to get a true feeling for the gear from Spetz. These have been my highest level test readings ever!
How is tjis good man? 1600? What have you been taking, mill per week? This is NOT good! Fuck 1600!!!

as far as scamming, no one is getting scammed, i have over 50k invested in a lab, why would i scam someone, lets say in a period of 3 weeks, best i can do is make 15k, then what? where do i go? so.... i know many think im lying but i did have an emergency with my kid and i dont care family is first, i know that sucks for those whom have invested and trusted their hard earned cash on me

I think you have a different definition of the word scammed than some of us do, Spetz.

When a customer sends funds, they are collected, they are stated a TA of 5 days, and then 2 or 3 weeks later they still have no pack, they have been given non - working trackers, they keep being told it will be there, it will be there, and then you just disappear, well.... how are you not scamming them?

Just because the customer FINALLY receives something from you, doesn't mean that you weren't working (scamming) them.

And we get it - family comes first. It is insulting to read that - it's as if you are suggesting that any of us can't relate or would refute that - of course family comes first! But that doesn't mean that you can't sign on for a minute and just post a quick statement saying why you are MIA when you are holding thousands of dollars of other people's money?

Back