USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I think you have a different definition of the word scammed than some of us do, Spetz.

When a customer sends funds, they are collected, they are stated a TA of 5 days, and then 2 or 3 weeks later they still have no pack, they have been given non - working trackers, they keep being told it will be there, it will be there, and then you just disappear, well.... how are you not scamming them?

Just because the customer FINALLY receives something from you, doesn't mean that you weren't working (scamming) them.

And we get it - family comes first. It is insulting to read that - it's as if you are suggesting that any of us can't relate or would refute that - of course family comes first! But that doesn't mean that you can't sign on for a minute and just post a quick statement saying why you are MIA when you are holding thousands of dollars of other people's money?
hello sir, indeed i think we do because a if i scammed people, then what do you call the labs which disappeared and never sent items and kept the money? versus the vendor who did finally ship the items, added extra gear for the inconvenience? i get it in MESO there is bad, and there is WORST, there never is any good. that is fine, locally not everyone agrees with your opinion. I'm not going anywhere!

hello sir, indeed i think we do because a if i scammed people, then what do you call the labs which disappeared and never sent items and kept the money?

So that is what you are measuring yourself against? You are patting yourself on the back for NOT disappearing, never sending items, and keeping the money? Really?

And if you are asking me what I call those labs, I would answer;
A) A lab run by a guy who will end up in prison one day if he's lucky, or missing altogether one day when someone he has effed over catches up to him

AND/OR

B) A lab that use to behave just like you before they went complete scammer!

And don't forget, sir, that I ONLY got involved after your own customers started coming to me asking me to help them, since you wouldn't.

This is on you!

^^^** I agree.....

Now Im not satisfied on how things went down since I asked you about delays, and you assured me it was taken care of. Then shit hit the fan and this happened. Was I taken care of eventually with a added bonus? YES.... Does that justify how things went down...... Not so much but this is a underground business and I guess things like this should be expected. Would I order again? Maybe if legit primo was $5 an amp! :)

So that is what you are measuring yourself against? You are patting yourself on the back for NOT disappearing, never sending items, and keeping the money? Really?

And if you are asking me what I call those labs, I would answer;
A) A lab run by a guy who will end up in prison one day if he's lucky, or missing altogether one day when someone he has effed over catches up to him

AND/OR

B) A lab that use to behave just like you before they went complete scammer!

And don't forget, sir, that I ONLY got involved after your own customers started coming to me asking me to help them, since you wouldn't.

This is on you!
no sir you are now out of context, i replied to your definition of a scammer, i am not a scammer, you are correct this IS on me, but i will deal with it and move on, that's it. i have never said that i wouldnt take care of anyone, i had an emergency, fixed my emergency and took care of the guys, compensated on top of that, and that's is, for future customers everything can be read on meso, its all well documented in here. In the ideal word i wouldn't have had an emergency and t/a would have been ok, or do you think i want sales to drop and get my blood pressure high from all this fiasco? NO i want things to go as smooth as possible.

Now putting everything that happened aside for a moment and looking at the gear itself.

Packaged nicely. My brother is running his test e at 500mgs per week and will post bloods. What we were sent is suppose to be from a new batch.

Also he started anavar at 100mgs per day and he said he is starting to feel tighter? Don't know if it's placebo or the tren a he start Monday aswell. Something is working.

My brothers cycle layout. All spetz gear.

Test e 500wk
Tren a 500wk
Anavar 100mgs per day
Arimidex .5 3 times per week m/w/f

Only time will tell if the underdose test e issue was fixed.

Alright guys, I received my pack from spetz today with a couple of extra goodies. The package was nice and shrink wrapped, air tight. The communication was terrible, he lied to me early last week and said the package was sent. Then I msg'd him monday and he said the package was sent agian that day, he was actually telling the truth and I have received my package. I hope the gear isnt bunk... we shall see. Just a little update.

Glad to see a few people are starting to get their packages. If you bitched about not getting anything and finally received something, the least you can do is let us all know. Just so EVERYONE can get taken care of, not just the ones that had to fight for the shit.

This post isnt to benefit spetz, its to make sure everyone got what they paid for before he starts taking in new orders.... If he gets new orders.

Exactly just wanted to let everyone know that he did actually send it out... and im on the east coast so it may have arrived quicker than some.

Got labs back yesterday. Test level was 1600.
My doctor was like what the hell are you taking we need to scale your test shots back. lol. I've been using the TREN-A, Test-P, Test-E

I have not been using any of my Test C in the last 60 days I get on prescription. I wanted to get a true feeling for the gear from Spetz. These have been my highest level test readings ever!

Bro your test results would be a pass if you were on 250mg of test e only but your numbers are way to low, was this his supposed pharma grade gear

1600 total test? Just saw another guys results and they were four times the level of yours. He was just on 400 or 500 test e and got the results at 10 weeks

Before everyone starts jumping to conclusions of under dosed gear, perhaps the question of whether the test was cut off @ 1600 should be asked. @Deadlift33 was there one of these > next to the 1600?

Before everyone starts jumping to conclusions of under dosed gear, perhaps the question of whether the test was cut off @ 1600 should be asked. @Deadlift33 was there one of these > next to the 1600?

People like you do a lot of good around here, even if thats not the case.

The only cut off I have seen is the 1500 mark on Private Labs MD... never heard of a 1600 cut off, though it may exist.

He didn't get it through a private testing service from the way he wrote it. He said his doc was going to have to scale back his dose after the results.

I've seen a 1600 mark off before but also how much test was he pinning? And how many days after did he get labs done?

I have never done business or talked to spetz but I don't think he is a scammer. Just because his customer service went out to shit doesnt make him a scammer. He came back and gave everyone their orders and he compensated for the TA. If he was a scammer he wouldn't have sent anything or even compensated. Unless there has been a person (which there may be, I haven't read EVERY page of this thread) that didn't receive their order after paying then he would be a scammer. His TA timing just shows the kind of lab he is. If you still want to do business after this issue then it's up to you. Just know it could happen again but as of now I don't think he is a scammer just not-so-good customer service. This is just my opinion take it for what you will :)

It's absolutely mind-boggling to me that anyone here is talking about present/future orders. I know Spetz brought up that he had received some orders from people right now, are people just not reading this thread? His actions prove exactly what kind of a source he is at this point in time, why would anyone spend their hard earned cash to possibly be given the run-around for weeks for what is most likely underdosed gear? And this is if you're lucky that another emergency doesn't come up or a sudden trip to Bangladesh before your pack has to be sent out.

It's absolutely mind-boggling to me that anyone here is talking about present/future orders. I know Spetz brought up that he had received some orders from people right now, are people just not reading this thread? His actions prove exactly what kind of a source he is at this point in time, why would anyone spend their hard earned cash to possibly be given the run-around for weeks for what is most likely underdosed gear? And this is if you're lucky that another emergency doesn't come up or a sudden trip to Bangladesh before your pack has to be sent out.
If a new wave of people start posting complaints about not receiving their packages, thats entirely on them. They can either choose to learn from our mistakes, or they can repeat them. Back when myself and a few others ordered, there was no %100 proof of people getting fucked over, it was mostly a bunch of speculation. Now this whole thread is filled with proof with the fuckery thats has taken place.
I would hate to see another person fall victim to this shit. No one should have to babysit a source and constantly be up their ass to receive what theyve paid for.

ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Dont give anyone the privilege of telling you, "I told you so".

Back