USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I think what Brutus is . Trying to say is no dick riding when you get comfy in bed with a source you will always wake up with a soar ass. It gives sources a ego they get comfy and mistakes strat happening. I'm guilty of getting to close it happens as I want the best for meso. Its best to be an asshole. And keep these sources on there toes or they will lacking in quality communication and other things. We must keep being a force to be reckoned with!

I pretty much heard the same thing from Spetz. He would resend and if I got two packs would I return one of them.... Difference is he actually sent me my pack unlike you my brudah.

He has been MIA a few days now hasnt he ? Friday or Sat...

I pretty much heard the same thing from Spetz. He would resend and if I got two packs would I return one of them.... Difference is he actually sent me my pack unlike you my brudah.

He has been MIA a few days now hasnt he ? Friday or Sat...
Glad you got your package.

Got labs back yesterday. Test level was 1600.
My doctor was like what the hell are you taking we need to scale your test shots back. lol. I've been using the TREN-A, Test-P, Test-E

I have not been using any of my Test C in the last 60 days I get on prescription. I wanted to get a true feeling for the gear from Spetz. These have been my highest level test readings ever!

How much of each compound are you taking? How long after last injections did you get bloods done? What batch is it from(Aug.Sept.Oct.)?

I'm a newbie but from what I have read your test E alone should put your blood test levels at 8x-10x weekly mg injection amount when at peak witch is after 5 weeks after starting cycle and at about 48-72hrs after last injection. Considering you are also on test P that should be a plus on your test level numbers. (Plz vetz or people with more knowledge correct me if I'm wrong)

How much of each compound are you taking? How long after last injections did you get bloods done? What batch is it from(Aug.Sept.Oct.)?

I'm a newbie but from what I have read your test E alone should put your blood test levels at 8x-10x weekly mg injection amount when at peak witch is after 5 weeks after starting cycle and at about 48-72hrs after last injection. Considering you are also on test P that should be a plus on your test level numbers. (Plz vetz or people with more knowledge correct me if I'm wrong)
Correct.

Regardless of these pathetic results it was already established the gear was underdosed and at this point you get nothing for your momey but bullshit stories. This lab here might accept your donations but they are out of fucking business.

Got labs back yesterday. Test level was 1600.
My doctor was like what the hell are you taking we need to scale your test shots back. lol. I've been using the TREN-A, Test-P, Test-E

I have not been using any of my Test C in the last 60 days I get on prescription. I wanted to get a true feeling for the gear from Spetz. These have been my highest level test readings ever!
Did you get a male or female blood panel? I think the male cuts off at 1600.
If you did get the female test its underdosed.

You're a quick study aren't ya... ;)

Not that you give 2 shits about my feedback but I have been taking spetz prop and winny tabs for a couple of weeks and the gear seems to be working. I would not go as far as to call it amazing just yet. It could very well be underdosed as others have stated. I can say that the prop is very thick and tough to shoot. Luckily I got my shit just before he had these issues. I would have been pissed. I was pretty satisfied with the communication and TA on my order. I think the guy just got in over his head.

Not that you give 2 shits about my feedback but I have been taking spetz prop and winny tabs for a couple of weeks and the gear seems to be working. I would not go as far as to call it amazing just yet. It could very well be underdosed as others have stated. I can say that the prop is very thick and tough to shoot. Luckily I got my shit just before he had these issues. I would have been pissed. I was pretty satisfied with the communication and TA on my order. I think the guy just got in over his head.
You're right. Wait for it.. One shit... Wait... two.. Yeah I tried. Come to find out I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS. He's a fucking fraud.

Not to put you down but we have seen this "I'm feeling pretty good after a couple of weeks", without some good bloodwork you are just steering newbs in the wrong direction.
I'm not here to bust your balls but there's a shitload of people that just lurk and any positive thing anybody writes is enough to separate them from there money.

Not that we needed it, but another member (a guy most of us know who doesn't want his name out there) reported tonight that he still hasn't received his pack, yet keeps getting the run around.

And Sped is on yet another sabbatical, MIA, maybe his bitch rep can drop by again to cover for him.

THIS LAB IS A SCAMMER - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COCKSUCKER!!!

UNDER DOSED GEAR, SEVERAL MEMBERS SENT MONEY AND NEVER GOT WHAT THEY PAID FOR!!!

Reactions: J49
scamm.jpg

@npng9013 just got the internet getting shut off excuse that I said would be coming. These guys must follow a set of instructions for scammers because they're like a broken record. LMFAO

The next thing you know, email doesn't work properly or the internet connection gets shut off because he "forgot" to pay the bill, making it next to impossible to log in.

Back