USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I recieved my pack today had a nice bonus in it. Don't usually posts his shit but, first order back in August I got in 3 days, this one placed 2 1/2 weeks ago

I finally received an email from Spertz earlier today with a tracking number. it just now finally updated. I will not receive pack today but shows it has shipped and will receive at a later date.

@usaspetz how bout a current list? Maybe an update on the primo amps? What's the status of the Vet grade prop? More hCG kits on the way?

Gimme some confidence you haven't gone AWOL... you are losing me. I hope these extended periods of absence mean you are getting caught up with orders. I gotta say though you seemed to be around more often before you decided to do this "full-time".
I like you TEK... but you are really filling the role of fanboy/rep here and it's making me sad... does he really need a cheerleader? Do we all have to continue giving this guy the benefit of the doubt? He is stretched too thin and his rapidly eroding business practices and here today gone tomorrow presence are rock solid proof he is on his way out. When he does go down take some friendly advice- don't be the guy whose positive posts made someone shell out cash he gets to run with. Put the pom poms down and back away from the computer.

As one of the guys who have been riding him the hardest, I can see why some members would discount my opinion as that of a guy who just hates Spetz.

But Brutus is right, any positive encouragement for this guy, at this point, is just causing some members to send money to this guy at a huge risk. IMO, this guy is too big of a risk to consider purchasing from.

History here shows that it is not a matter of if, but when, this guys next flake out occurs. Don't be one of the guys standing at your mailbox waiting for a pack that you were already warned not to purchase. And by warned, I don't mean by Brutus or Voltrader or me or some other member, but by Spetz himself. His actions and lack of professionalism have already served as warning enough!

I like you TEK... but you are really filling the role of fanboy/rep here and it's making me sad... does he really need a cheerleader? Do we all have to continue giving this guy the benefit of the doubt? He is stretched too thin and his rapidly eroding business practices and here today gone tomorrow presence are rock solid proof he is on his way out. When he does go down take some friendly advice- don't be the guy whose positive posts made someone shell out cash he gets to run with. Put the pom poms down and back away from the computer.
I'm not trying to cheerlead, but I understand your point. I am a man of very simple principles. I have outstanding business with this man, but I will let it die for the sake of the board. My word is good, I don't like not keeping it.....that being said if he wants me to cover my tab he knows where to find me. Fucking strange though.

I'm not trying to cheerlead, but I understand your point. I am a man of very simple principles. I have outstanding business with this man, but I will let it die for the sake of the board. My word is good, I don't like not keeping it.....that being said if he wants me to cover my tab he knows where to find me. Fucking strange though.
stop being so humble, you're not that great.

Why you gotta come in here looking for a fight?

TEK is good in my book

He contributes to the forum.

What have you done?

That guys been pretty fuckin rude on multiple occasions to a ton of members. For a man of "principle", I just don't see how belittling members is constructive. He's handled himself like a bully and called people disrespectful names on multiple occasions. If he's a man of principle, I just haven't seen it.

That being said, i know he's contrubited in his own way and stick up for him all you want. And you're right, I haven't contributed all that much. I don't really know what there would be to contribute from me. I came here for info and to try to pick people's brains. I can back up my claim about how rude he's been to other peeps though. There's no need for it.

You can't be a man of principle, indignant and call people disrespectful things on multiple occasions just because you don't agree with them.

I know you guys like him but I don't care. He's been a bully.

That guys been pretty fuckin rude on multiple occasions to a ton of members. For a man of "principle", I just don't see how belittling members is constructive. He's handled himself like a bully and called people disrespectful names on multiple occasions. If he's a man of principle, I just haven't seen it.

That being said, i know he's contrubited in his own way and stick up for him all you want. And you're right, I haven't contributed all that much. I don't really know what there would be to contribute from me. I came here for info and to try to pick people's brains. I can back up my claim about how rude he's been to other peeps though. There's no need for it.

You can't be a man of principle, indignant and call people disrespectful things on multiple occasions just because you don't agree with them.

I know you guys like him but I don't care. He's been a bully.

He can handle himself he don't need my help

You got him all wrong

Dude WTF is your problem!

The T-E-K has contributed more in one post than you have in your entire tenure here... Straighten the fuck up and mind your manners...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manners? Bud, I have plenty. I've tried to advocate people being better to each other on here.
He's a big boy, he can handle himself. I know you guys just can't wait to jump down my throat about this, and I don't care. Contribute or not, He's been a bully too many times for him to self proclaim "principle". A man of principle doesn't berrate people and comment on the way they look, or disrespect people because they're new and have conflicting views.
Oh, you'll pay for what he gave you? Oh gee, real man of principle there. Go back and look how God damn mean he's been to some people

He can handle himself he don't need my help

You got him all wrong

Oh yeah, I'm just pulling this out of my ass when I asked him to stop being so rude all the time on here. He knows he's been a bully. So I called him out on this.

What's right is right. He's been rude as shit to some people who didn't deserve it.

Guys fact of the matter is spetz is on his way out. Let's just try to make sure everyone who has money out on the table receives what they paid for and send this dude packing. Period.

stop being so humble, you're not that great.
Manners? Bud, I have plenty. I've tried to advocate people being better to each other on here.
He's a big boy, he can handle himself. I know you guys just can't wait to jump down my throat about this, and I don't care. Contribute or not, He's been a bully too many times for him to self proclaim "principle". A man of principle doesn't berrate people and comment on the way they look, or disrespect people because they're new and have conflicting views.
Oh, you'll pay for what he gave you? Oh gee, real man of principle there. Go back and look how God damn mean he's been to some people

I hear what you're saying... I don't agree, but I do hear you... I just don't understand how you original post conveyed that then... I don't know what you're thinking when you stated what you did originally... To me it just looked like you were doing exactly what you thing TEK is doin...

Edit: Respond, but then let's drop it to keep the focus where it should be...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back