USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

that is exactly what i plan on doing, thank you for the advise, lets move on and ship the gear and get the gears rolling again.
Spetz just come through on all your unfulfilled orders and then if you could be so kind...

Go fuck yourself you dumbass go scam somewhere else you'd fit right in over at imf or asf lol bitch ass

Anyone can start posting saying they are a source and so on. You must've researched and seen how many "sources" come and go. If you were/are such a pro and are without a doubt in this "game" for the long haul why not hit promuscle/eroids etc and pay the board fee and start rolling? It makes no sense for you to be toiling away here in the Bush league with all the flukies that are considered your peers?
I guarantee you will find those boards are structured and designed like the WWE designs their cards. If you can't make it with the connections you supposedly have there is something organically off with your brain.
I haven't thought much about it lately but this fucking idiot again has me sitting back wanting to get with Millard, regular, and some other tech guy to review the different sources that have run through here and map out where they've all come from/been located....time frames and which sources have overlapped/intersected with one another. I have to believe this guy is part of something bigger....a group of people preying on this board and the people that log on.
Those of us that log on here day after day and yr after yr are such a small % of the traffic that MESO boasts. How many lurk and order from these sources?
I often wonder how many of the popular members at this point in time...or for the last 6 months have been popular members with a different handle that has led other members in a certain direction(source) to purchase?
I'm convinced that there is a group of men that take in the majority of dollars that people spend at promuscle. From the top(Big A) to his right hand man(known publically)rajjin to the kilo klub to the scammers that come and go.
There's something going on.

I'm sure BB is right about some scammers reinventing themselves many times over here and in other spots.

I have to say I don't think Spetz is tied in with them. This has been a shit show from day one. His story had holes in it from the start and he got really defensive when he got called out. Guys who are run scams regularly would likely have been much slicker that Spetz has been.

There have been signs he is in over his head from the start as well. Who knows if he planned on being a scammer or not and it really doesn't matter. The reality is he can't handle the volume of business he got from Meso or he now has enough of the members here's money to quit. He said from the start he was only doing this temporarily which was one of many, many red flags.

I feel bad for the guys who are left hanging here but I can't figure out why guys continue to order from sources who appear out of then air and have only been around for a matter of weeks based upon a few people who are early to the game getting their orders.

Clearly, there are risks ordering from any source but ordering from a guy who is fresh on the scene, particularly when there are numerous red flags,only increases that risk and this is true regardless of whether Spetz ends up coming through on his recent promises or, more likely, if he doesn't.

If I remember it right spetz son has been very sick an disabled. And his wife takes care of his so he can do his thing... That's was the story wary on anyway... Who knows with this clown.

Well let's see what Monday brings us..... Hopefully a bird or two...... Maybe I'm a fool but I still have a little hope to atleast recieve my bird.
Anyone who has sent money and not received an order, has SOME sort of hope that theyll get a package come Monday. Whoever says no, is a fucking liar.

And while im on here, im gonna go ahead and change this damn avi. Every time i look at it i get pissed lol.

ok....... how is this the same thing? Going back on promises already? Damn man....View attachment 17215
At this point you should just be happy if he delivers anything. Nothing is guaranteed. Not saying he won't, but he has said packs are going out when they really weren't.

True but it's also quite telling IF he try's to stick this out, the guy is a freaking liar..

I highly doubt packs will even be delivered in the time frame he gave. dont even know what to believe now. Was already writing this off as a loss.
Same here man, but this shit is giving me a bit of false hope lol
Well let's see what Monday brings us..... Hopefully a bird or two...... Maybe I'm a fool but I still have a little hope to atleast recieve my bird.

Just remember how pissed you were yesterday and don't start kissing his ass in posts if he happens to deliver.. This is not how sources are supposed to operate..

Jb, no ass kissing. Just need to get my shit so I don't lose my ass off. I see what you mean.

I haven't stated that I'm ok with the ways things went down.

He's going to act like he's some hero for finally holding up his end of the transaction for sure. The guys is a straight up liar. I hope all see it.

ALRIGHT - TIME TO SHUT UP AND PUT UP!

Sped, you promised that everyone who was owed would have their pack on Monday, right? Right?

Which means SURELY they were already sent out since it is now Saturday night, right? Right?

So...... send tracking numbers to Naturalkon, npng9013, J49, and beast_mode89. Go ahead, get them their trackers, let them track them, and let them report to the community that the pack is in transit.

Sound good? Deal?

Like I said a week or two ago, shut me up and prove me wrong!!! Shut all of us aggressive, negative, attacking Meso members up.

Do it! This is your chance to shut some fellas up.

We're waiting.

Oh I know, nobody has said that!! All I meant was he's not a hero if he manages to get everyone their stuff..
After all this shit? Fuck no
ALRIGHT - TIME TO SHUT UP AND PUT UP!

Sped, you promised that everyone who was owed would have their pack on Monday, right? Right?

Which means SURELY they were already sent out since it is now Saturday night, right? Right?

So...... send tracking numbers to Naturalkon, npng9013, J49, and beast_mode89. Go ahead, get them their trackers, let them track them, and let them report to the community that the pack is in transit.

Sound good? Deal?

Like I said a week or two ago, shut me up and prove me wrong!!! Shut all of us aggressive, negative, attacking Meso members up.

Do it! This is your chance to shut some fellas up.

We're waiting.
FUCK YES! Went from 0-100 real quick reading that shit!

I also plan on getting blood work done, once I figure out how, when and where to do it. Im sure there is a thread explaining the whole process, just have to do a little digging on here.

Back