USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Npng9013 you better change your face or bickels gonna change it for ya!!!
Anyways Sorry about the bullshit that you guys have to go through. Even if you still get a pack the guy owes you a lot extra for all the bullshit that you've had to wade through!!!!
On a good note Louisville is spanking Floridas ass right now !!!!

Anyways Sorry about the bullshit that you guys have to go through. Even if you still get a pack the guy owes you a lot extra for all the bullshit that you've had to wade through!!!!
Haters gon hate hahaha. Cunt slayer is what they call that guy

Well I have to say I didn't see this coming. And thats to bad cause the product I had was good. But you cant leave people hanging that long. [emoji20]

Nah, it wasn't me that said I wanted to punch the dude. It was cmxer, I think. Lol Personally, I don't get the hate for the dude in the pic unless cmxer knows something about the guy that I don't? Is he famous for something? I never saw him before.

I do. I am waiting to see how this pans out.

I respect you for that PI.

Listen, I have never liked or trusted Sped, yet still even I believe that proper steps need to be taken before blowing this fuckrod up.

I assure those of you who are pissed at Sped, and those who have been wronged by him, are in good hands with PI. He'll handle this the right way, you can trust in that. He is connected and will utilize the solid resources/vets that he has.

No biggie brother. When the time comes it the least I can do. Im very upset at this situation as I was dazzled by his pharmaceutical. Liked his gear all seem to be good. I dont doubt his product as ok. I just dont get why he did not give us a heads up. I know things come up in life but zero contact? With meso. There always some type of access or time to log on. * From my experience when you dont hear from some in 3 day there usually in jail.

From my experience when you dont hear from some in 3 day there usually in jail.

Jail is a possibility but this is more likely, IME:

images

Nah but in all seriousness, I knew the risk before buying shit. That's why you don't risk what you can't afford to lose

Reactions: J49
So im curious who else lets play a math game and add up.
I don't think people should incriminate themselves on here anymore here.
I'm bummed for these peeps man. I never had a bad experience with him and even stood up for him a few times. But now I just don't know wtf to think. I always try to give the Benny of the doubt but man... Still, I keep thinking things will work out for everyone but it would be so hard to trust him now even with a reputable explanation... Butter my ass and call me a biscuit.

It's pretty sad that some of us who ran his gear now knowing from bloods it's under dosed or a batch/batches were under dosed . that it's not that bad cuz were used to not gettin real good gear.2700 instead of 4000 on our test. Analysis.lol at least there's something in the enanthate.shity way to look at it.a lot of brothers were ok with spetz idk when the gear went down hill.I know it was test e which I stay away from depending who I get from.the enanthate raws went to shit a while back so it's suspect anyway.I would like to hear anything on his tprop all I got is sust/ prop months ago.sust was ok.but the pharma in bubble pkgswere slamin. So good I never went back on his sust.started M.S SUST 300 .good shit.

It's pretty sad that some of us who ran his gear now knowing from bloods it's under dosed or a batch/batches were under dosed . that it's not that bad cuz were used to not gettin real good gear.2700 instead of 4000 on our test. Analysis.lol at least there's something in the enanthate.shity way to look at it.a lot of brothers were ok with spetz idk when the gear went down hill.I know it was test e which I stay away from depending who I get from.the enanthate raws went to shit a while back so it's suspect anyway.I would like to hear anything on his tprop all I got is sust/ prop months ago.sust was ok.but the pharma in bubble pkgswere slamin. So good I never went back on his sust.started M.S SUST 300 .good shit.
God damn it I never know where one sentence begins and the other one ends with you.
The prop is good, running it now with the enanthate. Btw the enanthate hurts more than the prop. Probably gonna stop the enanthate and just run prop for a bit and get bloods... Fuck if I know anymore

Back