USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Wow this thread is starting to get weird! I don't believe I'll be ordering anything from Spetz in the near future. Sucks because I had high hopes that he was turning this thing around.

Btw bitch, this is our site not yours or spetz. Yospetz knows what he's doing bitch. He was put thru hell to source here In The begining. He knows what's up. We don t need you reassuring us of anything. Meso anyone know what's going on over at reddit? For a while he wasn't getting to much business from meso and the second he does look what happens. Scumbag fuck.

Good Morning
sweetie,
This Account was set up by me. Spetz came to me and said if anything ever
Happen that I would come on here and help. If you read my first statement you would have also read that I have no affiliations with his operation. I am just feeling in. I am a competitive women’s body builder and spetz has helped me on out on a few cycles and my career. I’m not sure why you are so hostile Marcus at 2 in the morning. If I were your mom I would but you on my knee and spank you. Do you have an order that’s pending or you just blowing of steam honey?
Soooooo let me get the logistics straight in this here, and how your no way affiliated with his operation. You came on here to help Spetz fill orders for his illegal drug operation because "he has helped you out with a few cycles." People can PM you info for what reason? For you to cross reference with the info that Spetz has for you or is going to give to you, his female body-builder friend who is helping him out with his operation... Putting tons of customer info at risk. And after explicitly stating he is a one man operation. And then you also have access to his stash and will be packing all customers stuff and have been trained in exactly how to do this so that vials don't leak and are concealed properly, and you will be risking a federal charge and shipping to these customers. And this is ALL because he has helped you out with a cycle, and let's not forget also that he did state, once again, he is a 1 man operation, and was specifically asked about this handle some time back and he denied affiliation with it at the time.

This is another bullshit excuse to add to the list, do you think we're all fuckin stupid... besides, appendectomy's are not as serious as this is being made out to be. Even with a ruptured appendix, the procedure takes less than 2 hours and you are required to walk and move around within 24 hours (and that's WORST case scenarios).

So now do you how everyone here has caught on to this stupid fuckin game? No one is giving you the dignity of a proper answer because it is so god damn ridiculous

Soooooo let me get the logistics straight in this here, and how your no way affiliated with his operation. You came on here to help Spetz fill orders for his illegal drug operation because "he has helped you out with a few cycles." People can PM you info for what reason? For you to cross reference with the info that Spetz has for you or is going to give to you, his female body-builder friend who is helping him out with his operation... Putting tons of customer info at risk. And after explicitly stating he is a one man operation. And then you also have access to his stash and will be packing all customers stuff and have been trained in exactly how to do this so that vials don't leak and are concealed properly, and you will be risking a federal charge and shipping to these customers. And this is ALL because he has helped you out with a cycle, and let's not forget also that he did state, once again, he is a 1 man operation, and was specifically asked about this handle some time back and he denied affiliation with it at the time.

This is another bullshit excuse to add to the list, do you think we're all fuckin stupid... besides, appendectomy's are not as serious as this is being made out to be. Even with a ruptured appendix, the procedure takes less than 2 hours and you are required to walk and move around within 24 hours (and that's WORST case scenarios).

So now do you how everyone here has caught on to this stupid fuckin game? No one is giving you the dignity of a proper answer because it is so god damn ridiculous

I do not touch or send anything sweetie. Im just getting the info to him, and trying to deal with every customer one by one.
with all the time you spend on the net I doubt you even go to the gym little man,

Everyone on Reddit seems fairly calm about the situation. There are a couple of people calling bullshit, but are being shamed into a corner for voicing their concerns and connecting the dots.

Well sweetie I see this is going no where and you rather bicker with each other. I was here to help the best way i could. Mostly here to relay the info, you guys almost talk like you want this to go bad.
Im done. Have fun.

I do not touch or send anything sweetie. Im just getting the info to him, and trying to deal with every customer one by one.
with all the time you spend on the net I doubt you even go to the gym little man,
Bitch you couldn't hang with me. That I promise.

This just goes to show you don't know what's been going on here honey. He has told people their pack has been sent and he will send them a tracking number, then a week later he's saying he never received payment. Sounds like a bunch of lies. And you shouldn't really get in the middle of it.
Exactly. The honesty line is a bit tired and needs context. Has he been honest about his personal life? Maybe, or who the fuck knows or cares. Honest about getting people what they have been promised? No. The latter is what matters in business. And like so many have already said, how hard is it to post a quick message to the board briefly stating a family emergency has come up,etc... I've been there and one of the first communications I made was to my boss and job.

Already went this morning dumb bitch, now I gotta get some work done, as my business does not run itself and I don't ask others to run it for me, I do hire and pay employees in cash, but not in product. So while you are stickin it out on here as Spetz's bitch and gear whore, I'll be makin real money. Haha miss "Spetz helped me out with a cycle," you whore yourself out for gear. Your a fuckin bottom-feeding steroid junkie bitch. Nothing more. Get to work

Well sweetie I see this is going no where and you rather bicker with each other. I was here to help the best way i could. Mostly here to relay the info, you guys almost talk like you want this to go bad.
Im done. Have fun.

This is the second time you said you were out - so be gone.

And can you please stop with the condescending, creepy "sweetie" bullshit? I don't believe you are a female, and we are not in some diner in Tennessee being served Pecan Pie, so stop with the "sweetie" crap.

You would think spetz would have known by now that "sending" someone to relay a message about ANYTHING, was going to go just about like this has gone. If that's even what's really happening. Poor move Spetz.

Btw, fellow members, don't be surprised if Sped comes back on the board claiming to not know who this SpedRep was, and claiming they were repping him without his knowledge.
He'll probably state that in the same message that he announces that his roof collapsed as he was leaving to go to the hospital, right before he posts his BOGO sale.

Im done. Have fun.

You're here to help how? Getting members to PM what they're owed so you can tell Spaz? You don't think Spaz already knows who's owed what? Of course he does! Your story is bullshit.

And the kid being sick story is bullshit too. He could have at least used a more serious illness. The scamming clown used appendicitis for fuck sake! That's like getting a tooth pulled. You don't spend days in the "ER."

You go back Spetz and tell him he better make good on his orders or neither one of you are going to like what happens. Catch my drift?

Im done. Have fun.
Ahh shit guys we fucked up now.

I wasn't gonna say shit but fuck that! I got my pack and it wasn't exactly what I ordered and then spetz says well u really got free merch so I guess I'll have to take a loss and send you what you ordered. No dude! I got shit I didn't want and will probably never use (my loss!) and my carefully planned cycle is now not complete! Shit will probly be trashed anyways now from what I've read! This is fuckin pathetic! Oops guess I'm at the back of the line for my replacement! It's ok you can keep it and shove it up your ass! Fuck this guy and his cunt alter ego! To all the meso members who called this mfer out thank you and lesson learned!

Back