USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

So chill...DUDE IS BUSY!! Don't make a big fuck out of this -he gots the hooch and I need it! Go take a hot bath -and eat some ice cream and pussy!

Don't take this post the wrong way, but there are members who are genuinely concerned here, as they have every reason to be, I don't think guys should just chill and I certainly think people SHOULD be making a big fuck out of this.

If guys weren't posting about their concerns then we wouldn't really know the extent of the communication / ta problems going on, so I don't think keeping quiet is ideal in this situation.

Empathy for your fellow members and all that.

Don't take this post the wrong way, but there are members who are genuinely concerned here, as they have every reason to be, I don't think guys should just chill and I certainly think people SHOULD be making a big fuck out of this.

If guys weren't posting about their concerns then we wouldn't really know the extent of the communication / ta problems going on, so I don't think keeping quiet is ideal in this situation.

Empathy for your fellow members and all that.

You're way too nice, WC. ;)

My man Spetz got the goods- he said TA has been backed off to 7days so tell that bitch to be cool-I am hitting 875TEST Pharma Amps and 350 vet grade EQ a week. And loving it. So chill...DUDE IS BUSY!! Don't make a big fuck out of this -he gots the hooch and I need it! Go take a hot bath -and eat some ice cream and pussy!

Your man's got the goods, eh? And if your man goes MIA are you gonna personally see to it that everyone's made whole? No? That's what I thought. So keep quiet and go eat your ice cream. The last thing the guys owed need to hear right now is the slurping sound of fan boys fellating Spetz.

Last edited:
Its every meso members and customers right to voice there opinion. So customers know what to expect. Also this lets the source know how business ethics our handled and what we expect and also to fix those issues that come up just like in a business legal or not. Yes it might be annoying at times when people complain and some just have antsy pants. But it our right to know! Weather good or bad.
Thanks PI

My man Spetz got the goods- he said TA has been backed off to 7days so tell that bitch to be cool-I am hitting 875TEST Pharma Amps and 350 vet grade EQ a week. And loving it. So chill...DUDE IS BUSY!! Don't make a big fuck out of this -he gots the hooch and I need it! Go take a hot bath -and eat some ice cream and pussy!
Did you not read the truth as to WHY he made that change in policy? If you haven't that's fine but any new policy is for NEW orders and has no bearing on old orders...agreed? Using words like "bitch" and "pussy" when addressing members has me wanting to light you up. I've decided to ask you to knock it off, instead. I've taken this path in an attempt to keep the focus where it belongs. You and I can revisit your lack of respect some other time.

You're way too nice, WC. ;)
Hey, CBS. This petz guy is a smart alec, isn't he? I'm thinking it's the reason member Gottastaystacking admires him so much?

Your man's got the goods, eh? And if your man goes MIA are you gonna personally see to it that everyone's made whole? No? That's what I thought. So keep quiet and go eat your ice cream. The last thing the guys owed need to hear right now is the slurping sound of fan boys fellating Spetz.
So has spetz not made an appearance yet?
Na...hezs;zsdd,fp pi;

Possibility. All adress emails. All confiscated. Which he should not have! But you also dont wont to be the guy who sends an email with personal info.

I would not email him. If a source goes mia for 2 to 3 days could mean he is in trouble. I would hold up on any communications until he comes around!
PI... Maybe I missed it, but I thought you were in a convo with him and some others? Did he go missing from that as well? You mind saying?

I got an email communication from him yesterday so there should be no reason why he can't reply to the guys who are wanting answers.

It's been about 4 days since he has answered me. Not sure what's going on but it doesn't look good. Even if his new policy took place it's been longer than 7 days for me.

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but this ship has sailed. He might grace us with a story about a sick family member or some bullshit so they can fuck a few more people but I doubt it. Everyone with outstanding packs can write off their losses; I do not recommend putting this loss on your taxes.

Maybe we spoke too soon? This was just posted on Reddit

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 7.28.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 7.28.10 PM.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 87
Back