USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Don't do free gear!
When naps offered free gear everybody jumped on it.
You do what you want
If giveing free gear give it to the unlucky ones that got screwed out of gear raw what ever it b!
The best tren I've done witch was free from gym labs that shit was fire.
And if you are good at the pellets you can make some of the strongest trenA ever. I'm not knocking you input bro just my 2 cents. I do my tren from pellets frequently. You know it's tren.
Little work but it's tren.
Sorry I stand corrected. "I" don't do free gear, unless it's from a src that I have a history dealing with as customer appreciation. New UGL's that offer free gear to members seems like the ol' bait and switch technique. Show the daughter and deliver the mother, or as my boy in Boston says, "not even the muddah! The Grandmuddah!". I work hard for my money, I don't need a handout I just expect quality goods and reasonable pricing.
(sorry if my shitty Boston accent offends anyone lol)

I was just saying bro we all have good intentions.
Love the mom thing that shit made me laugh. I understand where you comeing from.

I have to be honest guys... 11 pages, 0 action other that accusations, name calling, attempts to get my IP, my first sale hasnt even arrived and all these crazy scenarios! look at my feedback in Reddit, i had 4 sales today, with 0 BS, I'm going to wait a bit longer and hopefully after you see the packages arrive you will relax a little.

I

PM it to me! if you're right ill admit you've got me.
Listen,
You've seem to have fulfilled the protocol and I think most people on here have been very mannerly and cooperative towards you. You have to put yourself in our shoes. Most of us have been burned too many times. This is a good opportunity for both sides to get what they want if you allow some transparency. And understandably, you have more to lose. It's your call at this point.

That was 2 yrs ago.
I try updating my pics.
I'm on a 5 by5 workout now never tryed it before.
2 weeks in and the change is fkn awsume.
I can't go crazy heavy because I broke my back few yrs back.
Raceing super cross!

Pulled the trigger and got what was advertised. All secure, bubble wrapped, good pct supples pharma grade. Good communication. And no I'm not a shill or advocating just letting you know my experience.

I had to do something due to failed pct from before. Total Test at 154

Pulled the trigger and got what was advertised. All secure, bubble wrapped, good pct supples pharma grade. Good communication. And no I'm not a shill or advocating just letting you know my experience.

I had to do something due to failed pct from before. Total Test at 154

thanks for your feedback :) did USPS update the tracking online before they actually delivered? their tracking system seems to be very UN-reliable these days.

I apologize for my drunken posts last night. better now.

anyways, usapetz are you still going to push weight or not after this IP address incident?

I apologize for my drunken posts last night. better now.

anyways, usapetz are you still going to push weight or not after this IP address incident?
i dont know what that means lol ;) thats why i dont drink lol, my father was an alcoholic so i hate it. rest assured, #1, im not a scammer nor do i have intentions of doing so, #2, your information is secure.

That was 2 yrs ago.
I try updating my pics.
I'm on a 5 by5 workout now never tryed it before.
2 weeks in and the change is fkn awsume.
I can't go crazy heavy because I broke my back few yrs back.
Raceing super cross!

Did the 5x5 routine couple years back had awesome results. Destroys your body though. Requires good amount of energy

But it feels great.
Bench 285 5.5
Dead lift 315 5.5
Squat 365 5.5
Up rite row 225 5.5
Over head standing press
205 5.5.
Mon
Wen
Friday
2 days cardio.
Hate cardio I play a men's soccer league so I gotta

Yea man surprisingly I blew up on something very similar to this you are running. It could of been I had hit a plateau with the regular 5 days a week muscle split before trying the 5x5 three days a week routine.

Sucks thow not on cycle now just useing tne pree workout.
Need to find a dependable raw man to much shit around now!!!