Up rite row 225 5.5
Over head standing press
205 5.5.
Mon
Wen
Friday
2 days cardio.
Hate cardio I play a men's soccer league so I gotta
Preeeeeeetty sure you mean bent over row 225 . Up right row is literally standing straight and bringing the bar to your chin. Just sayin

But it feels great.
Bench 285 5.5
Dead lift 315 5.5
Squat 365 5.5
Up rite row 225 5.5
Over head standing press
205 5.5.
Mon
Wen
Friday
2 days cardio.
Hate cardio I play a men's soccer league so I gotta

I'm pretty sure if you gain any more on your bench without raising your deadlift you will be banished to the crossfit room. Are you allergic to legs or something? You do use them every day to walk i assume?

I'm pretty sure if you gain any more on your bench without raising your deadlift you will be banished to the crossfit room. Are you allergic to legs or something? You do use them every day to walk i assume?

I didn't even notice that. Maybe cardio is his leg day

giphy.gif

i dont know what that means lol ;) thats why i dont drink lol, my father was an alcoholic so i hate it. rest assured, #1, im not a scammer nor do i have intentions of doing so, #2, your information is secure.

understandable.. alcohol is the worst drug in the world in the world in my opinion.

my question was, after the IP address incidient, were you still going to be selling products or not

understandable.. alcohol is the worst drug in the world in the world in my opinion.

my question was, after the IP address incidient, were you still going to be selling products or not
I agree 100%... It turns people into completely other personalities, and unlike other narcotics, the accessibility is what makes it the most dangerous. I say bring back prohibition!!! Lol

I agree 100%... It turns people into completely other personalities, and unlike other narcotics, the accessibility is what makes it the most dangerous. I say bring back prohibition!!! Lol

no I am for legalization of everything 100%, I just think alcohol destroys your moral system when your on it.

no I am for legalization of everything 100%, I just think alcohol destroys your moral system when your on it.

I was only Jk about the prohibition
crack. There are plenty of people that use it responsibly. Plus, I agree, in the legalization aspect, due to taking the power and crime aspect away, as it pertains to drug dealing...

You know drinking was never my problem, but I know if I had just one drink I could destroy all I've built over the past few years. Besides I'm cycle why drink booze and gear booze don't mix

I couldnt agree more!! at least alcohol has more casualties than any other drug to my existance! if you think im kidding spend a few weeks in russia and you'll see :) , anyways, yes im still selling, my ip wasnt compromised so we're g2g.

Hey guys, question on formatting, if I need to update the first post where pricing and availability is at, how can I go about doing so?

hey usaspetz you cant brotha. at meso there is no editig. u just gotta oost a new list in thisbthread or a new thread. hope that answers

hey usaspetz you cant brotha. at meso there is no editig. u just gotta oost a new list in thisbthread or a new thread. hope that answers
thank you, if I post a new thread, what should there title look like? And am I going to get hammered again with ppl thinking I'm new all over? Thanks again.

thank you, if I post a new thread, what should there title look like? And am I going to get hammered again with ppl thinking I'm new all over? Thanks again.
I'd recommend posting the list in this thread rather than starting a new one