USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

there is no mistaking real Seroquel. That shit knocks you the fuck out in like 5 minutes. I will buy it if you can actually get it.
are you serious? you want to spend $40 on Seroquel? how many MG?
iv only seen 25mg or 100mg. what can u get.. Seroquel is easy to know if its real or not because nobody makes counterfeits of it and that shit knocks you out in 3 seconds.

so if you can get pharma grade Seroquel.. you'll be able to get the rest. and that shit is cheap as hell so its a gamble id take.

there is no mistaking real Seroquel. That shit knocks you the fuck out in like 5 minutes. I will buy it if you can actually get it.

iv only seen 25mg or 100mg. what can u get.. Seroquel is easy to know if its real or not because nobody makes counterfeits of it and that shit knocks you out in 3 seconds.

Stop fishing for recs and pissing your drunk ass all over the boards tonight, thanks.. :)

I have your ip and location. You should take better precautions to protect your ip. If you can not protect your self how will you protect your clients .

ya pepz tor network vpn's, proxies, even ccn's, are easy as fuck to see right through. especially if your friends with people who work in major corporate IT departments and can teach you how.

I do sir and your location.where and when and what time you logged in. See petz you might be mad. But its good for a meso member to have a upper hand. As you will be having meso members addys. So I see it as even. Your info is safe with me until harm is done.

I do sir and your location.where and when and what time you logged in. See petz you might be mad. But its good for a meso member to have a upper hand. As you will be having meso members addys. So I see it as even. Your info is safe with me until harm is done.

I have to be honest guys... 11 pages, 0 action other that accusations, name calling, attempts to get my IP, my first sale hasnt even arrived and all these crazy scenarios! look at my feedback in Reddit, i had 4 sales today, with 0 BS, I'm going to wait a bit longer and hopefully after you see the packages arrive you will relax a little.

I
PM it to me! if you're right ill admit you've got me.

DO NOT PUSH ME SIR. I AM BEING NICE AT THE MOMENT.
No_no_no.jpg