USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Where have you been? Crucifixions aren't the same without you.

This guy is trying though.

I've been around. Taking it all in. The ebb and flow of Meso. Trying to stay active and keep my sanity is taxing ;) . Attempting a new approach.

He's trying alright. Trying to get fucking arrested.

I'm honestly curious if any ugl has a higher proven purity anavar because from what I can tell it has not been mass specd much and I also hear prescription var is about 5x as potent as ugl var making 39% not horrible . On top of that a lot of mass specs we have seen have come back with much lower single digit purity.

meh wtf 39% pure product??

why even run the drugs if theyr going to shut you down and not have enough surplus to actually cover the shut down??????

basically pissing your money and health away......

disappointed usapetz

Yes, as i told the guys in reddit, the results don't lie, I've been honest about who my supplier is, transparency is important to me, i use a supplier who is reliable and safe for me, the 39% spec result is not good, however im more concerned about the fillers, I havent spoken to polar yet to know if he sent in another vendor for raws other than kevin's anavar, or any other compound, we have had MULTIPLE blood results for the test and they've all been good, you guys can also check that out, one thing.... im not "bailing" or dissapearing, i have other products and a list of FDA approved meds, those are USA pharmaceutical grade so i can sell those and have been, funnily enough I've have re-curring buys for the anavar homebrew, which means they tried it and got results and went for more.

however, if you guys think the anavar SHOULD be USP grade i have some news for you, a bottle of sandoz oxandrolone qty60x10mg, retails for $899. and good luck with a script,

HOWEVER we're talking UGL on the anavar, and there are many official manufacturers.

On my homebrew gear such as test or tren, i will give credit to anyone placing an order and doing a mass spec test on, as you guys asked if i could or would.

please let me know if you have any questions.
Did you honestly just try and justify 39%? Then attempt to say that you have several re-buys on the anavar which means they got results? You can chalk those re-buys on the 39% anavar to placebo, stupidity,and possibly desperation.

Let's have a contest and all sign up for Amish online dating and see who can slay the most Amish chicks!