USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Sounds too early to post a review, @ $90 a box I want a little more confidence than some guy with 7 posts letting me know it feels to be working "fantastic". Besides you may want to log some hours before some guys start being skeptical of your credibility since all 7 of those posts are SRC dickriding in the underground. Nothing personal but it's the facts.

I can say that I got some of his FDA adex (from his free giveaway) and it has worked fantastic so far (my original adex is most likely bunk or extremely underdosed fucking research chems) I will be getting labs in one week to check estrogen and also to see how Astros bio line has faired out if nothing comes up. Obviously that won't prove everything else is on point unfortunately, but it is something.
Dude when i saw this post i freaked out cuz i thought it was my handle, i was like "what the fuck i didnt post that!?!?" Thank you for helping me wake up this morning littlemuscles lol. Im assuming you actually do not have little muscles, just as i am not actually a little fella:)

Sounds too early to post a review, @ $90 a box I want a little more confidence than some guy with 7 posts letting me know it feels to be working "fantastic". Besides you may want to log some hours before some guys start being skeptical of your credibility since all 7 of those posts are SRC dickriding in the underground. Nothing personal but it's the facts.
lmao

Understand that is why I said I could and you should definitely take it with a grain of salt. But I posted one thing about Astros pack landing, I find that hard to justify as dick riding. Was it stupid, yes because I gave times but anyways I get your point and know what you are trying to say. I'll post the bloods when I get them anyhow.

Dude when i saw this post i freaked out cuz i thought it was my handle, i was like "what the fuck i didnt post that!?!?" Thank you for helping me wake up this morning littlemuscles lol. Im assuming you actually do not have little muscles, just as i am not actually a little fella:)

Haha I like to think I don't have little muscles but sometimes it looks that way in the mirror...good mornin big (little)fella!

I'm thinking we chased him off... Like i said most are not built for sourcing here. Don't send any money to this guy meso members until he is approved to source here by veteran members.

This is a little off topic, but what's the point of having both a dry heat sterilizer and an autoclave?
Both are used for sterilization and seem a bit redundant.

I suppose if you want to sterilize the CSO or GSO that you are using for home brewing (without using a stove or oven), you would prefer to use the dry heat sterilizer, as the autoclave might cause condensation which could affect the oil.

And while we're on this topic, is one form of equipment preferred or better than the other? (Talking about dry heat sterilizer and autoclave.)

Thanks in advance for the input.

i think what many sources do here is plan ahead and send some members in early to "establish" themselves. these members then go in to act like a Meso family member by gaining our trust etc. and when the source cones they stroke its dick and tell everyone how amazing it is. thats why i wont take anyines word unless theyre a friend or trusted vet here on meso

i think what many sources do here is plan ahead and send some members in early to "establish" themselves. these members then go in to act like a Meso family member by gaining our trust etc. and when the source cones they stroke its dick and tell everyone how amazing it is. thats why i wont take anyines word unless theyre a friend or trusted vet here on meso
What a good point. I see so many new faces dick hugging certain labs...look in dunamis thread. Prime example

So you are also carrying pharma Aas. Sorry if I missed that. Also we are not easy on sources here are you prepared for that? Sourcing here is a privelage. Many have tried most have failed and usually head south. How long have you been doing this?
lol i like that, look i have what I have, pharma meds i know i have an advantage over mose since i can get something that normally requires a script, homebrews and others, i rather let the product and service speak for itself, I went to pharma school for 6 yrs, safe to say i have a good background, i used to be against homebrew, the mentality that one could do an illegal lab at home is "blasphemy" lol, however i got turned into it by a friend and i started investing in proper equipment, and since i have access to pharma equipment at work.. well its a good match, I've only been homebrewing for maybe 6 months, however for example, on the anavar caps, i have access to USP grade Microcrystalline cellulose, the same one used by USA pharmacies to compound.. things like that.

Why is it that you currently sell some of the more hard to source raws like Anavar and Mast E, yet you don't offer the basics like Test? Are your orals capsules or pressed? You specify that you have a "homebrew promotion" running then lower down you say "Centrino Labs and homebrew orals", so you are you also a reseller? I'm trying to get a better picture of your business model.
I'll be honest, I can sell raws for basics, however i refuse to do it and not make a decent profit, since im taking all the risk, I posted the prices in reddit and about 40% of the feedbacks were negative.. that its "too high", in this case i rater NOT sell it and use it to brew.

I can say that I got some of his FDA adex (from his free giveaway) and it has worked fantastic so far (my original adex is most likely bunk or extremely underdosed fucking research chems) I will be getting labs in one week to check estrogen and also to see how Astros bio line has faired out if nothing comes up. Obviously that won't prove everything else is on point unfortunately, but it is something.
thanks for the feedback :) crazy how many people from reddit are also MESO members.

You say you're a one man show. I understand the reasoning for that. The question I have is how are you going to deal with the MASSIVE amount of new customers and maintain quality and adequate t/a? Something to consider.
I'll believe it when i see it :) I can manage around 20 orders per day, i doubt that will happen, If it were to "take off" i can do less hours at my day job since pharmacy techs now are "floaters" and you basically make your own hours.

Alpha I ride my dick only...and occasionally my wife rides it now that I have a baby:(

know how u feel pmac wife just had our fourth. I've got four more weeks before penetration. Yeah right! As soon as she stops bleeding im breeding.

@usapetz do you mind addressing my question about the picture of the the autoclave.

Ha bigpoppa we think a like.

BTW IMO hold off from ordering.

How do you package and ship?

Plus, fellow meso members, I'd like to see the WKM's vet him out.

I think its not a good idea to describe exact shipping and "stealth" techniques, I ship USPS and package arrives 2-3 day, there is already one guy here that can vouch for my delivery method, if you go over to reddit you will find 10+ reviews including one transaction for 2 hgh kits valued at $700 which arrived in 24hrs.