USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Yeah, How so?
If you can get legit stuff in your area, why the fuck would you buy online? Why add the risk of packs getting seized, buying unknown gear from unknown people behind computer screens, and having no clue of if the gear is dosed properly or not?

If you can get legit stuff hand to hand locally WHY WOULD YOU EVER USE A DIFFERENT SOURCE? Testosterone is Testosterone. Deca is Deca. Tren is Tren. Doesn't matter who it comes from. If your guy has "legit stuff" in "your area", why the fuck move away from that?

That is the answer to your "How so?" question. You're full of shit and/or a moron. Not sure which yet.

If you can get legit stuff in your area, why the fuck would you buy online? Why add the risk of packs getting seized, buying unknown gear from unknown people behind computer screens, and having no clue of if the gear is dosed properly or not?

If you can get legit stuff hand to hand locally WHY WOULD YOU EVER USE A DIFFERENT SOURCE? Testosterone is Testosterone. Deca is Deca. Tren is Tren. Doesn't matter who it comes from. If your guy has "legit stuff" in "your area", why the fuck move away from that?

That is the answer to your "How so?" question. You're full of shit and/or a moron. Not sure which yet.
Dude, I was being sarcastic. Sometimes its hard to tell.

I don't know about u guys but a vial of test around here goes for $100!

How do you know it's legit? You do realize most of those dudes use the same raws, buy from the same suppliers or simply resell the same shit you get here at a big markup, right?
Yes I agree with you Marcus. However I have had NO luck within gear around here and have tried 3 diff. Labs. Except Mstrong and Astro.
Bad news labs won't be done till Tuesday due to back up. I will post sooner if they are .

Urban

Yes I agree with you Marcus. However I have had NO luck within gear around here and have tried 3 diff. Labs. Except Mstrong and Astro.
Bad news labs won't be done till Tuesday due to back up. I will post sooner if they are .

Urban

Why in the world would you buy from a place with a name like that? Seems like you would be asking for trouble... Why not try "Abscess Labs"? I hear they are GTG.

Urban
I don't understand... How do you know when your labs will be coming in? Im never able to find out that info when I use privatemdlabs or labsmd. They simply don't have that kind of information available with specific dates

Urban
Just curious, what lab did you go to?

I don't understand... How do you know when your labs will be coming in? Im never able to find out that info when I use privatemdlabs or labsmd. They simply don't have that kind of information available with specific dates
I called their 1800 number today . 1800 788 9892. The lady told me Tue. However I got my test results around 10:30 idk if she was bullshitting or what. I need to talk to Sorts about my results . Anyone heard from the guy?

I feel like every time he post, there should be a dramatic organ/piano in the background...
"Bad news, labs won't be done til Tuesday" deh deh dehh deehhhhhh

"Sources around here are outrageous" deh deh dehh deehhhhhh

"I've had s previous handle" deh deh dehh deehhhhhh

"Just did 4 gs to the delt"deh deh dehh deehhhhhh

"Everyone scams me" deh deh dehh deehhhhhh

"My test results are in but you can't see them" deh deh dehh deehhhhhh

"I'm doing 2ml a day... I mean 2 liters... I mean 4 mg.. I mean...deh deh dehh deehhhhhhhhhhhh

I called their 1800 number today . 1800 788 9892. The lady told me Tue. However I got my test results around 10:30 idk if she was bullshitting or what. I need to talk to Sorts about my results . Anyone heard from the guy?

When did you draw blood?

You were expecting to get results back today when you posted 'Bloods should be in tomorrow!'

You obviously had the blood drawn earlier this week sometime.

That would mean you weren't even on for a full 2 weeks before you had blood drawn.

Blood was drawn Wed. The 2 week Mark on his prop at 200mgs ED.
And I wanna give him a chance to make it right before I blow the whistle boys.

Back