USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Several tines. From sources around here though. Which are outrageous. But I can feel prop a good 6 days mentally and physically at around 2 weeks

What does this mean?

Hell with feel. Get blood work done. Even if that prop is under dosed a bit, you'll want to check your E2 levels.

What does this mean?

Hell with feel. Get blood work done. Even if that prop is under dosed a bit, you'll want to check your E2 levels.
Sources for gear in my area are expensive. However with all the money that I've spent on these sources I'd be better off paying for stuff around here I know is legit. I've been dosing adex
at .25 ed.

Sources for gear in my area are expensive. However with all the money that I've spent on these sources I'd be better off paying for stuff around here I know is legit. I've been dosing adex
at .25 ed.
That's cool man. Yeah I know for a fact I can get some legit stuff in my area too but i like to take chances so I thought I'd just buy some random shit on the Internet. Cuz, you know, fuck it.

Last edited:
That's cool man. Yeah I know for a fact I can get some legit stuff in my area too but i like to take chances so I thought I'd just buy some random shit on the Internet. Cuz, you know, fuck it.
Spoken like a person who is full of shit, truly.

Back