USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

My friends and I ordered 6 bottles total. One of the first three bottles that came in together we're labmaxed. My friend performed the labmax and he said that it looked like it was high purity Anavar. He even contacted labmax and showed them a few pics. Labmax said it was high purity Anavar. Three of us that took the Anavar had to quit for the same reasons. It was some heavy shit.
At what dosage did you take it?

It was dosed at 25mg per pill. I was taking 50mg a day around the first two weeks and the last few days I was running 25mg per day.
My buddy was running 25mg per day and he was 3 or so weeks in and had to quit.
I was even taking taurine and potassium for the back and I still couldn't handle it.

Update:

Four and a half weeks of running his UGL Anabolix Test E. First 10 days, I thought I had the flu. I was so tired, achy neck and back, and cold sweats at night. Started to clear up, but the day after I pinned, I would feel awful again. No appetite, back under the covers with cold sweats and some wheezing, which concerned me.

I never had a fever and the sight of the injection would get a bit red and puffy but nothing I was ever concerned about. As time went on, it would get better but 24 hours after a pin, I could count on feeling dead tired and not being hungry.

I don't think it's test flu as I've never had it before. From what I've read, the BA and BB may cause local irritation only, not systemic. So I researched the carrier oil, cottonseed. Bingo!

Cottonseed oil is a relatively common food allergy, closely related to peanuts. I believe I've been suffering from an allergic reaction to cottonseed oil.

My impressions so far: I've missed 4 workouts in nearly 5 weeks due to fatigue (slept 13 hours last night). My overall cals haven't been bumped up since I started - on average - due to loss of appetite. Weight is up 5 pounds, libido is about the same, skin is a bit oilier. Absolute strength really hasn't moved but I'm getting more reps per set. I'm a bit disappointed because I have a lot more of this product but it doesn't agree with me (through no fault of Spetz's). I'll have bloods in a week.

Cottonseed oil is used because it's cheap. In researching it, I found out that the first cases of recorded food product anaphalaxsis was due to cottonseed oil used in injections given to soldiers in the early 1900s. I'd love to see this product phased out in favor of something like GSO or Sesame oil.

Yes i've been running his gear.. and so is my brother! And just for the record... i've just received the 2nd pack, loaded with more vet grade stuff for me, and a bunch of other goodies for my brother! Oh happy days are here! Lol! ;)

Shill and a fucking half

While I agree with you in principle (and at the fuckin grand risk of starting another thread like the others we have going), let me ask 1 rhetorical question... Unless you have an answer: will having any source just post an email with no list change the direction of their thread and will this in fact do anything to keep scammers away (if that's even our responsibility- I believe it is) or will it bring more scammers to the board?

Update:

Four and a half weeks of running his UGL Anabolix Test E. First 10 days, I thought I had the flu. I was so tired, achy neck and back, and cold sweats at night. Started to clear up, but the day after I pinned, I would feel awful again. No appetite, back under the covers with cold sweats and some wheezing, which concerned me.

I never had a fever and the sight of the injection would get a bit red and puffy but nothing I was ever concerned about. As time went on, it would get better but 24 hours after a pin, I could count on feeling dead tired and not being hungry.

I don't think it's test flu as I've never had it before. From what I've read, the BA and BB may cause local irritation only, not systemic. So I researched the carrier oil, cottonseed. Bingo!

Cottonseed oil is a relatively common food allergy, closely related to peanuts. I believe I've been suffering from an allergic reaction to cottonseed oil.

My impressions so far: I've missed 4 workouts in nearly 5 weeks due to fatigue (slept 13 hours last night). My overall cals haven't been bumped up since I started - on average - due to loss of appetite. Weight is up 5 pounds, libido is about the same, skin is a bit oilier. Absolute strength really hasn't moved but I'm getting more reps per set. I'm a bit disappointed because I have a lot more of this product but it doesn't agree with me (through no fault of Spetz's). I'll have bloods in a week.

Cottonseed oil is used because it's cheap. In researching it, I found out that the first cases of recorded food product anaphalaxsis was due to cottonseed oil used in injections given to soldiers in the early 1900s. I'd love to see this product phased out in favor of something like GSO or Sesame oil.
While it's not common CSO allergies do exist!! you could do a small test on your skin, youtube how to do allergy tests, and you're in luck, my latest batches of prop are made using a new carrier oil, i will post a pic bellow, once you've confirmed the allergy please email me and i will replace them with this, although i thank you for not faulting me, its not fair that you paid for a product which you cannot use, so if its permitted why not pass the CSO product to another member in need (it is x-mas season) and you will get these replaced.

AKVrGJt.jpg

While I agree with you in principle (and at the fuckin grand risk of starting another thread like the others we have going), let me ask 1 rhetorical question... Unless you have an answer: will having any source just post an email with no list change the direction of their thread and will this in fact do anything to keep scammers away (if that's even our responsibility- I believe it is) or will it bring more scammers to the board?
Although its to late for some I think not having a price list and t/a times in the future and keeping that info to email makes things less riskier.

Although its to late for some I think not having a price list and t/a times in the future and keeping that info to email makes things less riskier.
Ohhhhhh I see your goal. I thought it was to eliminate sources, not eliminate the heat on the forum. I got you PI. Makes sense

[emoji106] we leave all the rest to the members.
Test, reviews, and ask the questions the source is welcome to join in and answer questions. Giving the members back the power of the thread.
(Thank you! I feel you are the first person today to understand and get it)

hello, i have a few 50ml bottles left. please email me.
This is not a source board. Go read the thread. Thank you. Olease stop selling immediately. You can leave an email, thats about it. There is NO SOURCING here at meso !! No more talk of sales. You can add input to this and other threads but no more talk of your lab. Thx. STOP IMMEDIATELY

Hello I'm new to the site but have learned a lot from the threads I've read . But I'm looking for some advice on a cycle. I've ran a bottle of sust in the past but only one bottle. But what I'm wondering is should I stick with just Test... or would it be ok to start with a little D-bol as well or something else. I'm 33 yrs old and 170lbs work out 3-4 times a week and have a very physical job. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Start a new thread for your questions. This thread is already taken,lol
Hello I'm new to the site but have learned a lot from the threads I've read . But I'm looking for some advice on a cycle. I've ran a bottle of sust in the past but only one bottle. But what I'm wondering is should I stick with just Test... or would it be ok to start with a little D-bol as well or something else. I'm 33 yrs old and 170lbs work out 3-4 times a week and have a very physical job. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Back