USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

This site is full of a bunch of fucking faggots. and by destroying my credibility your encouraging new combers to by from all these bunk ass sources.
Urban
No man, this seriously doesn't add up. You may have a point, there may be bunk sources on here but your results are bunk as well. It's just too hard to believe man. I'm sorry dude but you have the worst luck out of anyone here. Don't buy a lotto ticket, dont go to Vegas, don't gamble, don't even leave your house. Statistically speaking, you're about due for a piano to fall out of the skies and shmoosh your little undersosed body.

Get outta here faggot. If I was trying to reverse scam this shit would be GONE and sold! dumb shit! I bought all this fake gear. LOL FUCK MY LIFE
Urban

I saw like 20 vials or so in the pics. They were all bunk? Who did you get them from? Why buy so many at one time considering the risk? I'm having trouble following you.

Is that all the free replacement gear you got?

I've followed this guy and even stood up for him at points for some reason.. I don't think he's a scammer, though I may be being naive.. Seriously Nick, stop fucking around buying prop from everyone.. What's wrong with test E/C? Even, grab some test ace if you can find it..

Spetz, as usual, you suck..

I've followed this guy and even stood up for him at points for some reason.. I don't think he's a scammer, though I may be being naive.. Seriously Nick, stop fucking around buying prop from everyone.. What's wrong with test E/C? Even, grab some test ace if you can find it..

I seriously did not think he was either... Maybe it was just said out of anger of blaming all of us for him getting bunk stuff. However, we're talking 5 labs here (I think) and all not even outside normal test levels? PI ran his prop and loved it, rambosmurf ran it and got bloods and his test was off the chart, alpha capa we can just leave out of this one. That would mean the test is dosed at right around 5%... Come on, that is crazy

Urban if your not BS'ing on the blood tests or the dosage you have been using you need to get to a doctor.

I have a friend who had low test and was put on TRT it was only at 100mg per week but after 4 weeks his TT had actually dropped. They ended up doing tests for several weeks and determined that he had a stroke that he didn't know about as well as a brain tumor. They still aren't 100% sure that either of those was the cause of his TT not going up but they knew something was definitely wrong when his TT didn't go up after a month of injections.

Johnny is it possible he sent me a longer acting ester miss labeled and that's why levels are where there @ 2 weeks. I've learned my lesson

Urban if your not BS'ing on the blood tests or the dosage you have been using you need to get to a doctor.

I have a friend who had low test and was put on TRT it was only at 100mg per week but after 4 weeks his TT had actually dropped. They ended up doing tests for several weeks and determined that he had a stroke that he didn't know about as well as a brain tumor. They still aren't 100% sure that either of those was the cause of his TT not going up but they knew something was definitely wrong when his TT didn't go up after a month of injections.
I think it's just bunk gear man

Urban, I apologize for flying off the handle. I understand the scrutiny on here and it's not easy when everyone is calling you a liar. So, I'm sorry. But I really just want to see what's going on here. My test was the polar opposite of yours so this is blowing my mind right now. Nobody believed me as well and I know I didn't skew the test in any way. I also waited 3 weeks and was consistent with my dosing. Help a brother out and try to clear things up a bit.

Urban, I apologize for flying off the handle. I understand the scrutiny on here and it's not easy when everyone is calling you a liar. So, I'm sorry. But I really just want to see what's going on here. My test was the polar opposite of yours so this is blowing my mind right now. Nobody believed me as well and I know I didn't skew the test in any way. I also waited 3 weeks and was consistent with my dosing. Help a brother out and try to clear things up a bit.
No worries man apology acepted. All I can think of is we got different batches. What's your batch number doggie? I saw your bloods and decided to buy 200 worth from this guy

When did you draw blood?

You were expecting to get results back today when you posted 'Bloods should be in tomorrow!'

You obviously had the blood drawn earlier this week sometime.

That would mean you weren't even on for a full 2 weeks before you had blood drawn.
This guy @nick505 I mean @urbangroop is a fucking silly guy guys. It's like Johnson said, dramatic as shit and weak as fuck.

Back