USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

So his Paki Bayer amps are bunk??
I won't say yes or no. The vial a looked good. Vial b had some florouresent. I only put the light on it after about 2 mins.

I'll do another labmax on vial b and put light on it Immediately my next shot.

But I will know 100% after bloods in a few weeks.

I won't say yes or no. The vial a looked good. Vial b had some florouresent. I only put the light on it after about 2 mins.

Right on, I appreciate you posting the test brother...
The A vial always looks good under blacklight, it's the B vial that is intended to show color or not... I look forward to your 2nd LM test and of course bloods... I think @TANHO.ECHO.KILO is getting bloods soon on the amps... I wonder if you two had the same batch #

Right on, I appreciate you posting the test brother...
The A vial always looks good under blacklight, it's the B vial that is intended to show color or not... I look forward to your 2nd LM test and of course bloods... I think @TANHO.ECHO.KILO is getting bloods soon on the amps... I wonder if you two had the same batch #

Lol U tagged tanho. I love tan hoes.

Any word on the bloods @TANGO.ECHO.KILO what's ur batch nimber?

I appreciate anyone working towards proving the credibility or disproving the credibility of these pharma amps. It means a lot.

Anyone running Abu amps? Or anyone lab maxed any of them.

Anyways I know bloods and tests cost money, so thanks for sharing results with the community

please do these amps are guaranteed to be good

PROMOTION!

Hey guys, I have "15 boxes" of sustanon 250 Amps which i will be able to offer at $100.

Please email me if interested.

MBugSmB.jpg

@usaspetz ive been on another sources test and just pinned yours. What's the soonest you'd recomend to get an accurate reading? 2 weeks to soon or should I wait 3?

Yea I agree PI as much as I jump on Spetz. I know where his gear had tested at and source or member it is our job to call bullshit...I am calling bullshit on this one. I mean damn come up with something that was consistent with what has been tested.

was the oil very thick and clear? i'd follow the protocol established by the vets in here, how was the PIN quality?

Honestly I don't remmeber the color. I don't rememebr it being yellow though, and was pretty thick. Not overly thick though.

No pip today which is a nice change from the last lab.

I don't think there is a set protocol for when to test after switchin labs. I just figured 2-3 weeks is enough time for last labs test to clear system

Hey spetz what ever happened to those test e replacements you were going to send out on the 12th? I have the same batch as @cetae back from September that bloods didnt look very good. Sent a couple follow up emails a week ago and havent heard back.....

Back