USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I think it's just bunk gear man

From one lab maybe but from 4 and all way underdosed. If your being on the up and up with everything your telling us man go see a doctor. How much have you spent on gear?

Spend a couple hundred and go see a good doctor and make sure you don't have something going on. My friend very well could have died had they not run the tests and discovered the tumor when they did.

Your probably right and won't have any issues but why risk it. Based on the information your giving something isn't right.

From one lab maybe but from 4 and all way underdosed. If your being on the up and up with everything your telling us man go see a doctor. How much have you spent on gear?

Spend a couple hundred and go see a good doctor and make sure you don't have something going on. My friend very well could have died had they not run the tests and discovered the tumor when they did.

Your probably right and won't have any issues but why risk it. Based on the information your giving something isn't right.
Yeah idk might be a good idea. Or just start paying 100$ a vial instead of building this canola collection lol

Lol ur a kid. Manny flounder and dunamis all the same person. Go take your homosexual rage out somewhere else.
I know for sure that my bro and I would smash your fucking face into the curb and laugh. Im pretty sure @Flounder even thiugh i dont know the man would love to at least spit on you. You are a little sissy crybaby bitch that needs to be taught another lesson. Keep stealing from labs boy

He's not worth the effort to spit on. I just enjoy getting him all riled up. His scam is so old now, it's as predictable as the sun rising everyday. I'm not necessarily a fan of spetz, but I hope he realizes what he is dealing with here. A reverse scammer. Oh BTW, I thought he stopped selling his ugl line and is only selling pharma now. So doesn't that mean anyone who buys spetz ugl knows he's not getting the full support of the Meso family?

Bro, people are fallible. Also people are fucking bastards. Look what's happening in all corners of the globe. It's a really fucked up reality man.
People are spending more time and energy trying to scam people than if they were just honest to begin with.
I gotta stop being so gullible.

People are spending more time and energy trying to scam people than if they were just honest to begin with.
I gotta stop being so gullible.
Yes you do bro. I spent a lot of years in the gutter hanging around with people who only wanted to get in my pocket or my girlfriend so I'm a little bit jaded. There are some great dudes here but just like the real world there is some pieces of shit.

It blows my mind that people are scammers. It just doesn't compute.
This is crazy coming from you. Not that I think your a scammer, cuz I honestly have no fuckin idea with you anymore... Lol but I did think we might be seeing some bloods at 13X times dosage there ;)

This is crazy coming from you. Not that I think your a scammer, cuz I honestly have no fuckin idea with you anymore... Lol but I did think we might be seeing some bloods at 13X times dosage there ;)[/QUOTE
I can understand how you can say that, just by the history of the bloodwork on here. But I am no scammer, shill, or whatever you may think. I'm just a dude trying to come to his own conclusions.

Back