USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

lmao you'll never change people's perception. for example, tren colors have absolute no indication of its potency, the color could simply be caused by different carrier oils. however, some people SWEAR by darker tren. the placebo effect is strong, esp with stupidos
I thought is darker if it's burnt? LIke it has a super low melting point and shouldn't be introduced to too much heat?

I thought is darker if it's burnt? LIke it has a super low melting point and shouldn't be introduced to too much heat?

not always the case. carrier oil color also affects it. when i use safflower oil to brew tren it is often lighter than GSO. sometimes the GSO i receive from medlabsupplies has a greenish tint to it, this causes the tren to be much much darker. and i dont use any heat at all when i brew my tren. i allow it to mix in a magnetic stirrer for hours on hours. however, overheating tren does cause a discoloration. i have seen it myself, did a small experiment with 50 mL of tren using the same carrier oil with no heat, 100F and 140F. The ones with heat get much darker than the no heat. but the carrier oil also affects the color of the solution. this is why some people get darker tren and swear it's as good as lighter tren they've gotten- it's not just the heat, also depends on carrier oil

Does the thickness of the oil also play a role in pip? Does the thicker oil carry more pip or is it all in how its brewed?

Not really. Cause the oil im shootin now is thick and painless. The last test from another source was thin and crippling.

Not really. Cause the oil im shootin now is thick and painless. The last test from another source was thin and crippling.
You wont know how truly thick it is until you break an amp like ive done and ended up rubbing the oil on my shoulders to try and get at least 50% of the contents. Feels thicker than it looks.

Btw little trick I use to pop the amps open clean and easy.

Pull a plunger out of a 3cc syringe and stick the tip of the amp in (yes were playing just the tip lol) and snap off. 10x easier than just using Ur hands.

I'm sure plenty of people already know this but it was new to me and saves the headache of doin it w just Ur hands.

Btw little trick I use to pop the amps open clean and easy.

Pull a plunger out of a 3cc syringe and stick the tip of the amp in (yes were playing just the tip lol) and snap off. 10x easier than just using Ur hands.

I'm sure plenty of people already know this but it was new to me and saves the headache of doin it w just Ur hands.

This is what i currently use, well worth the money, excellent built quality and clean breaks.

http://www.theampouleopener.com/

Hey @usaspetz still trying to get a real answer out of you as to why my prop vial seemingly has cyp in it... just curious... it'd be pretty crazy to put a more expensive powder in a vial and sell it as a cheaper one... it is concerning though on some level. but it's slightly more concerning that you just flew right past it.

Hey @usaspetz still trying to get a real answer out of you as to why my prop vial seemingly has cyp in it... just curious... it'd be pretty crazy to put a more expensive powder in a vial and sell it as a cheaper one... it is concerning though on some level. but it's slightly more concerning that you just flew right past it.
As i previously stated i Melt test my raws, if it had a black cap then its prop, i dont "cook" items that dont pass melt test, if you can and want to, please do another labmax test and see if you get the same results, @lucabratzi had a similar issue and 2nd test he made yielded a different result. I very much doubt there is Cyp inside.

Hey folks, i will not be able to access emails until 5pm maybe sooner (I'm on the road from Ocala to Tampa) Apologies for the delay, Countermail requires Java, so it must be from a PC or sorts. Please hang tight and ill reply you as soon as i land.

Back