USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Well it seems that Mr spetz has made it threw the shit storm a big one at that..I may be a harsh mthafker.but for good reason.I'm shocked to see yet not surprised. Persistent little fucker......

U stupid bitch I have never not paid. I make 100k leagaly.you the one wit the bad track record .so now I guess I'll just remind your minions how u fucked ppl over with bad gear, tracking #, lies and false aliases. But actually no I'm so moved on from your bad karma.I would love to say I fucked u .IN MORE WAYS THAN .I KNOW THIS u would be washing my bundandies if we were cellies..enjoy your $$$ from the MESO men who are to stupid to read the truth and to desperate to believe it....Cyp/prop.LMAO new compound I guess deper

Hey @usaspetz still trying to get a real answer out of you as to why my prop vial seemingly has cyp in it... just curious... it'd be pretty crazy to put a more expensive powder in a vial and sell it as a cheaper one... it is concerning though on some level. but it's slightly more concerning that you just flew right past it.
Never gonna happen tif gonna reply oh SPEND $ & TEST AGAIN (STUPID) THATS WHAT HE SAYIN

Spetz when I said that I wasnt doubting what jb said I believe hes right, in fact I still believe your a liar and I would never deal with you.

So what stops all you guys from having multiple names and Avatars. I find it really suspicious that the same guys are always logged on at the same times! I could create multiple names and always back myself up with clever shit too, and sound really popular! Lol. FAKE ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

So what stops all you guys from having multiple names and Avatars. I find it really suspicious that the same guys are always logged on at the same times! I could create multiple names and always back myself up with clever shit too, and sound really popular! Lol. FAKE ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
look man its possible, but have you ever thought that maybe the reason there logged in at the sametime is cause there in the same time zone or how about they like talkin to each other. So its ok with you that a src has two different handles?

My other handle is @Millard Baker.

Hell, if I'm going to act like somebody else might as well pick someone smarter than me and act like I run the place. :)

Many people do have alternate Names, if fact Millard encourages it for safety when ordering in paticular.
I do know what you are talking about though.
You will find that people have a certain writing style that is very hard to alter for very long. Also there are some members that are very adept at picking out these styles when another member post on multiple handles. Most people can't keep up the ruse for long without being found out of making a comment on the wrong handle

You've figured it out. There are only TWO members on this site - you and one other guy with all the other handles.

Seems like a pretty lonely forum now, doesn't it GSS? Is there an echo in here...

Many people do have alternate Names, if fact Millard encourages it for safety when ordering in paticular.
I do know what you are talking about though.
You will find that people have a certain writing style that is very hard to alter for very long. Also there are some members that are very adept at picking out these styles when another member post on multiple handles. Most people can't keep up the ruse for long without being found out of making a comment on the wrong handle

I've only ever had this handle on AAS forums.. I've made it pretty clear that anything I have to say I'll say it under this name.. :)

There are people (sources) that won't and yes if they've been around here for any length of time we'll pick up on it pretty quick..

Back