USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Don't worry Boston, Spetz has just been caught with multiple handles acting like a complete tool across the forums.. His lying ass is done here.
[emoji14] laugh now [emoji24] cry later Kevin,spetz,tiff,dick licker,who ever you are .your funny you the only one buying your own gear.HOW STUPID do you feel going back & forth with yourself...lmfbo.thanx jbalz

Can someone fill me in? I've heard his pharma stuff is legit. But everyone is screaming scammer. Which one is it?

Bro he holds onto what last chance of making $ threw his lab by selling legit shit hoping the past will get covered up, until we come back to remind everyone about his wrong doings, that's why I check in every few weeks.real him in and fuck him over like he does that PUNK BITCH I WISH I COULD GET 30 SECONDS WITH HIM

Bro he holds onto what last chance of making $ threw his lab by selling legit shit hoping the past will get covered up, until we come back to remind everyone about his wrong doings, that's why I check in every few weeks.real him in and fuck him over like he does that PUNK BITCH I WISH I COULD GET 30 SECONDS WITH HIM

Just so I have this straight, you're knocking him for selling legit gear?

So, did you or did you not get gear from him you didn't pay for?

Last edited:
[emoji14] laugh now [emoji24] cry later Kevin,spetz,tiff,dick licker,who ever you are .your funny you the only one buying your own gear.HOW STUPID do you feel going back & forth with yourself...lmfbo.thanx jbalz
where is this happening bro? Do you have a link to the thread? I believe you I just want all these newbs to see the type of person they are dealing with and for my own entertainment.

Just so I have this straight, you're knocking him for selling legit gear?I'm saying he lies his gear isn't what its saposed to be and he sells pharma gear / legit shit to keep the straglers going read the whole thread you see.

So, did you or did you not get gear from him you didn't pay for?

Lol. Are you mad scott that im scott.
Scott was/is a strange one. I admired his choice to obsess over. Jawobble...yes, he should be knocked off the face of the fucking planet for using legit pharma(if it is indeed legit) to selectively scam others who upon seeing good reviews maka a purchase of something else he offers and receive bunk gear.
It's not difficult to see the problem we have with this garbage person, is it? I'd enjoy being in the same room as some angry people inject this thief with drano. I despise him using meso to line his pockets.
This exposure of his multiple handle will hopefully make this broke ass lame nobody but the mouse down and get out on the corner in front of the Home Depot in hope of being selected to jump in the back of the pick up truck to labor in the lettuce fields. Water will only keep the hunger at bay for so long. I've come to hate this man.

Scott was/is a strange one. I admired his choice to obsess over. Jawobble...yes, he should be knocked off the face of the fucking planet for using legit pharma(if it is indeed legit) to selectively scam others who upon seeing good reviews maka a purchase of something else he offers and receive bunk gear.
It's not difficult to see the problem we have with this garbage person, is it? I'd enjoy being in the same room as some angry people inject this thief with drano. I despise him using meso to line his pockets.
This exposure of his multiple handle will hopefully make this broke ass lame nobody but the mouse down and get out on the corner in front of the Home Depot in hope of being selected to jump in the back of the pick up truck to labor in the lettuce fields. Water will only keep the hunger at bay for so long. I've come to hate this man.
Am I missing some thing?
Scott?

Am I missing some thing?
Scott?
Mr. Tiller is a legendary troll... I think bb69 thought you were him when he first got out if I am not mistaken. He is a legend on many boards and gets handles banned on a regular basis. He trolls for samples and resells them with his own bunk gear. I believe his name is scott tiller aka tillace labs. He even stuffs a sock with peanut butter, microwaves it and fucks it. True story. Here he was gearusing if I remember correctly.

Mr. Tiller is a legendary troll... I think bb69 thought you were him when he first got out if I am not mistaken. He is a legend on many boards and gets handles banned on a regular basis. He trolls for samples and resells them with his own bunk gear. I believe his name is scott tiller aka tillace labs. He even stuffs a sock with peanut butter, microwaves it and fucks it. True story. Here he was gearusing if I remember correctly.

Good memory, Brutus. Correct on all accounts - up to, and unfortunately including, the fucking peanut butter socks. What the fuck is that?

But yeah, Brutus is right, good ol' Scotty til the end Tiller, president of tillace labs and owner of lame ass scam attempts across the world wide web.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we have links to some real queer ass pics of him and some buddies at a campsite at one time? Maybe wearing a bandana or something? It's been a while, but I think that's right.

Well...fuck. learn some thing new everyday. I can fuckin assure you Im not peanut butter sock scott. Im trukker goddam it

Back