USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Probly cuz the crew started fucking his shit up again...lmao.its such good entertainment this spetz,Kevin,tiff, pumping iron now I guess.that PI22 he gets around

If there was a meso hall of shame this would be number 1.
I remember when you posted this I laughed for days.

There is definitely something going on in the gene pool with this group of individuals! I don't care how much AAS any of these guys ever did... since there would no chance of them having any genetic response! You can do all the AAS you like... but if you don't have the genetics you're going no where! I also believe in a woman's rite to choose... these guys are all an example of the fact that, the baby was born, but the "afterbirth" lived! This is scary stuff here guys! The peanut butter sock thing... just proved to me that this group will try anything! Brokeback mountain? Shit... this is brokeback planet! ;)

Last edited:
Gents, i want to mention something, hopefully others will read this.

I do not give samples or exceptions for "sample orders", my min is $200 without exceptions, every week i get a few new clients asking to buy one vial of test and if it arrives then they will spend $1000 with me, that is not how i work, there are 220 pages so far of history for my business practices, and i am still in business and doing my best to get you good blood results, so NO i will not be offering samples or doing a $50 trial order for anyone, I might have in the past but it always bites me in the butt.

Please enjoy the rest of your weekend.

In tiller's aka Scott Segally's own words:

Ko4nhTZ.jpg

"friday night i didn't sleep, had too much energy, i had to work this saturday,first saturday in a long time. Worked 6am-11am. I get out i feel horrible. I feel extremely manic from being up and exerting so much energy. Along with that comes extreme arousal. I was so ****ing horny, i stayed up till about 3am, i made a **** toy. I took a pillow, wrapped a soft blanket around it, took old shirts and made breasts out of them with duct tape. I made a fake ass aswell for this pillow. I also made a bump in the front of it, i also made some thighs with shirts for it too. Then i took about 5 socks, and i put them all into eahcother, leaving to the naked eye one sock when in reality it is 5 socks all layered together, i took a rubber band and put it in the middle. I would insert the sock right in the middle, above the asscheecks i made and right under the pussy bump. I got to tell you i was impressed with what i made. But the lotion i had didnt work well with socks. So i took peanut butter and dish soap and filled the socks with those, and microwaved it for 25 seconds and it got hotter than shit. I ****ed it for probably an hr literally, after i busted a nut i thought to myself "why the **** did i do that??????" i woke up today with a bruised and battered penis tender to the touch.this is a true story."

Wtf did I just read ...

Or should I have asked for a response from Spetz, Tiff, Hard Body Girl, I-know-nothing, et all?
:) Not me, i am not in tampa, however i think playing "police" is not the smartest thing to be doing on these boards.

At any case i have no relation to her, she is my customer and that is it. think what you will i really do not care.

Hey folks, i will not be able to access emails until 5pm maybe sooner (I'm on the road from Ocala to Tampa) Apologies for the delay, Countermail requires Java, so it must be from a PC or sorts. Please hang tight and ill reply you as soon as i land.
Not in Tampa?

:) Not me, i am not in tampa, however i think playing "police" is not the smartest thing to be doing on these boards.

At any case i have no relation to her, she is my customer and that is it. think what you will i really do not care.

Really? Seems you just were:

Hey folks, i will not be able to access emails until 5pm maybe sooner (I'm on the road from Ocala to Tampa) Apologies for the delay, Countermail requires Java, so it must be from a PC or sorts. Please hang tight and ill reply you as soon as i land.

You've been a lying piece of shit since day one here with your bullshit about pharmacy school.. You've lied countless times since and now you've been caught fucking up our forum with these other handles.

You're finally going to be done here this time.

Back