USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I hate to say I told you so, but when this Spetz idiot first came to meso I blasted him for lying about being a pharmacist which he later admitted was a lie. This guy was bound to fuck over everyone from the beginning when he came here and started off being deceitful. That's why I made it very clear he would never see one cent of my money. Sorry to those of you that got burned.

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini - Supreme Leader of Iran 1979 - 1989"

http://www.nairaland.com/1086492/ayatollah-khomeinis-book-sex-shias

Serious question... Who would a liberal side with if a Muslim Barber refused to cut a lesbian's hair on the basis of religious beliefs?

Less Bill Maher anyway....

Last edited:
"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.

Holy shit. They really want to regulate the animal sex i guess. Someone better alert Arkansas so they don't let any Muslims in. Seriously though, that is jacked up. I don't think i could really hang out with a guy that took that to heart. I mean, back in the day we used to call people sheep fuckers and such, but i didn't think people really did that. Then again, i wouldn't think a clown would eat people and store parts in his freezer either.

At least that confirmed my unease around clowns as that passage did with the Ayatollah. I had never even heard that quote before, yet that man(and i use the term loosely) was probably the main reason i joined the USMC.

Holy shit. They really want to regulate the animal sex i guess. Someone better alert Arkansas so they don't let any Muslims in. Seriously though, that is jacked up. I don't think i could really hang out with a guy that took that to heart. I mean, back in the day we used to call people sheep fuckers and such, but i didn't think people really did that. Then again, i wouldn't think a clown would eat people and store parts in his freezer either.

At least that confirmed my unease around clowns as that passage did with the Ayatollah. I had never even heard that quote before, yet that man(and i use the term loosely) was probably the main reason i joined the USMC.

19c001a200583256180af8c54fee2678.jpg

Before you all start piling on this guy understand that we have members out their who have paid good money for a product. Its important these members get what they paid for. Yes he will likely scam in the future as is the case with all former sources here. But it's important to realize he hasn't done it yet. With the exception of I believe 1 member. That situation was a little different tho. Im FOR the community not necessarily for this source. Throwing out the term "scammer" is premature. So understand these are factual points and bring what ever bullshit you want. I dont want to see members get fucked here

Yep that's Islam. The profit was a pedophile as well.

Serious question... Who would a liberal side with if a Muslim Barber refused to cut a lesbian's hair on the basis of religious beliefs?

Less Bill Maher anyway....
They wouldn't take a side they wouldn't even acknowledge it , sweep it under the rug like it never happened. Nothing to see here move along. Their hipocracy knows no bounds!

Their is nothing wrong with Islam as the religion.
It is the terrorist organizations that are the problem.
Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, Ansar al-Sharia, Al-Shabaab, ISIS, Abu-Sayyaf.

I wasn't really talking about religion at all, just people that screw animals and then design laws that state what is acceptable and not acceptable about dealing with the animal afterwards. Silly shit. Next we'll have the Catholic church saying that if you bop a underage boy it's not bueno to pass him around and you have to give him a tip and a haircut. Wait, they probably already have some rules like that, maybe they just aren't open to public viewing.

Speaking of, why do you wrap a gerbil with scotch tape? So they don't split when you fuck them.
And I didn't know the choir boys got tips. Damn I learn lots of good shit here!
Moving along...

You guys DO realize there is no bigger shitstorm than discussing religion, right? Fair warning! I suggest letting that topic die! Let's move back to killing shills and scammers, shall we.

Welcome to Meso, Gramps - tell us a little about yourself , I didnt see anything in your profile ....~Ogh

Back