USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Damn, for a scammer you suck at it! I'll be taking shit for my comments for those chopping your head off - so be it - but closing the door on your way out was a good move for a "scammer". Good luck!

@Millard Baker this is the reason you don't get better sponsorship on your site.
He already stated It is because of the bottom feeding, fly by night, lying, scamming cocksucker sources like you in the underground. You hurt this site, everyone who has the misfortune of dealing with you and everyone who is goaded into interaction with one of your asshole motherfucking handles. You steal wifi from your neighbor! You jack wifi from a university! You think I don't have your info fuckhead? Try me one more fucking time.

Yeah, I had high hopes for the guy as he was high on my radar and still on my potentials list. Other than a few lies (pharmacist versus tech and such) has anyone actually gotten ANYTHING regarding a bad deal, underdosed gear, wet willied? Anything negative?? Feel free to tell me to run like Forrest, but by all means, if you do so I'd like to see some actual proof of him being all he's accused of. I don't even care if you can tie his fingerprints to all the shills' keyboards - has he actually given bad or no gear? I hate to see someone falsely accused, but then again, if anything negative shows up, I keep a rope handy.
I don't know of one instance where spet
Well so goes spetz so goes

Hardbodygirl
iknownothing
alphacappa
Tiff

Did I forget any others?
he asshole, don't fucking include me on this. Punk

why is your ip the same as some of the shills in your thread? Let me guess cause you all live on the same block? The first question is a serious one and I would like you too answer it.
edit:wrong quote.
Its for spetz

why is your ip the same as some of the shills in your thread? Let me guess cause you all live on the same block? The first question is a serious one and I would like you too answer it.
Hahahaha no idea, I posted that in the car, on my phone. Maybe we all have the same cell carrier?

Back