USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

So we post the ip and you say its not yours, you have lied in the past and were supposed to take your word for it right?
that's my point, you guys are full of shi**, anyone can make things up, you want my ip, it is 81.89.96.88, I bet there are hundreds of others on this site with the same IP because guess what... Im on TOR.

that's my point, you guys are full of shi**, anyone can make things up, you want my ip, it is 81.89.96.88, I bet there are hundreds of others on this site with the same IP because guess what... Im on TOR.
Why did you bring up TEK? What do you know that we don't? What does he have to do with your comment about LE and/or WU?

You were booted off reddit for bribing members for good reviews. That's enough to say your a piece of shit...

the only difference would be you were proved to be a liar.

Hey @usaspetz sent you an email, could you reply back pls
Hey bro, id seriously go elsewhere. He's stating that he's done because of LAW ENFORCEMENT so ya might want to leave this cat alone. Another thing you might want to do is read this damn thread! There's a whole bunch of stuff thats been shit going on from the get go so really ok at what the fuck you're doi g...for your safety. Good luck.

You were booted off reddit for bribing members for good reviews. That's enough to say your a piece of shit...

To play Devils advocate the members on reddit also talk shit about us. Does it make what they say true? Just cause some people said it doesn't make it true. I take what people say w a grain of salt. Especially when it's on the Internet.

There is so much wrong here. But I will hold my tongue.

PI - please reconsider holding your tongue. You are a respected member here, with a different experience/relationship with Spetz than most here.

I really think your voice on this topic is important, even if it is or is not popular.

What are your thoughts? PM if you prefer, but I think your take should be shared here.

To play Devils advocate the members on reddit also talk shit about us. Does it make what they say true? Just cause some people said it doesn't make it true. I take what people say w a grain of salt. Especially when it's on the Internet.
I have to agree with you, but IMO this guy has been full of shit from day one,so even tho try hate us here on reddit I don't doubt it. Regardless if good gear went out at times.

Well my issue is spetz was not perfect there will never be a golden source.
1. There were never any correct bloods taken. Some members did not follow protocol. Its hard to get a feel as there needed to be more history to justify that.
2. Same with labmax it has come to a understanding that some carrier oils glow differently. Need more history.
3.There were some issues with late packages and yes he should of handled that better but everyone did receive what they were supposed too.
3. There was one mishap with a member. Neither party could show proof that payment was made.
4. Extra handles. And IP's. It would take a whole lot to figure that out not only would the ips have to be the same. But also you would also need the proof of the pc's name and serial every pc has one ingrained in the system. As far as adress you would need to have friends with LE or friends on the other side of the internet providers. Or know black hat network.
As far as tor it has not really been penetrated. You would have to watch nodes and relays for along time.
5. I believe some who want to eradicate all sources. And are willing to say or do anything for them to be gone. Those guys have private sources so it's no big deal. Then we have to many followers that followed the foot steps of these guys. Be yourself be original dont follow the mobs.
I was hoping there would be change here at meso. But we our in the same cycle over and over here. We need change.
There will never be a golden source there will be misshapen with china powder. All we can do is construct sources on how things should be some sources are willing to learn... and some are not. Some stand proud of there product as it is there hard work some dont care..
We need to watch for the ones willing to work with us.
But most just want to be internet bullies and tough guys.
We have been on a witch hunt pointing fingers and accusations. Yes we have been done wrong here. We need to find a different way of doing things. I dont care if people look down on me or think of me different. I have always stated my mind with full honesty.
That's all I have to say.
Thanks PI.

1. There were never any correct bloods taken. Some members did not follow protocol. Its hard to get a feel as there needed to be more history to justify that.
2. Same with labmax it has come to a understanding that some carrier oils glow differently. Need more history.
3.There were some issues with late packages and yes he should of handled that better but everyone did receive what they were supposed too.
3. There was one mishap with a member. Neither party could show proof that payment was made.
4. Extra handles. And IP's. It would take a whole lot to figure that out not only would the ips have to be the same. But also you would also need the proof of the pc's name and serial every pc has one ingrained in the system. As far as adress you would need to have friends with LE or friends on the other side of the internet providers. Or know black hat network.
As far as tor it has not really been penetrated. You would have to watch nodes and relays for along time.
5. I believe some who want to eradicate all sources. And are willing to say or do anything for them to be gone. Those guys have private sources so it's no big deal. Then we have to many followers that followed the foot steps of these guys. Be yourself be original dont follow the mobs.
I was hoping there would be change here at meso. But we our in the same cycle over and over here. We need change.
There will never be a golden source there will be misshapen with china powder. All we can do is construct sources on how things should be some sources are willing to learn... and some are not. Some stand proud of there product as it is there hard work some dont care..
We have been on a witch hunt pointing fingers and accusations. Yes we have been done wrong here. We need to find a different way of doing things. I dont care if people look down on me or think of me different. I have always stated my mind with full honesty.
Thanks PI.
Did you just thank yourself? :)

Thanks PI.
I appreciate what you said. I tend to agree with you there is some witch hunting. But idk. That's kind of meso's thing.

Back