USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Dude why are you going to disrespect two of the most respected members here. They have done nothing but help protect mesos members from pos labs. You should really show some more respect than that for them. Im not trying to be a dick im jusy saying. WTF

I wouldn't bother trying to reason with this particular member. GottaStayStackin aka MesoSpetzRep can hardly make a cogent post if it doesn't involve how much he loves Spetz.

You can probably imagine how he is feeling right now.

what im saying and this is not just about Spetz but in general here an example: you have a bad run with women over and over. Then all women are scrum bitches. We project all are problems on the whole women race. Some we manifest to happen. We are doing something wrong here. Its not working! Also I feel we should not have to lie or manipulate. To make a source look bad. Im not saying you but in general. Also I dont believe that every source wants to wake up and fuck every one. I believe some do want a good product. Not everyone has an Hplc and mass spec. We need to be going at the chinese we have to boycott the ones that are no good and take name. How do we get this done? I think sources should list what suppliers they use. This would execute things alot quicker. As far as the one member and others that are nervous about stating there opinions do so that's what makes meso meso free speach. Like me and Brutus we may not always see eye to eye. But at the end of the day were friends. Nobody gets outted. Still love yall guys nohomo.

Quick question: So does Dr.Jim have his Dick in Brutus mouth or ass?

Way to keep in touch till TouchDown! ! Order got redirected a couple times, but Spetz made it rite, and it almost came out of his pocket, Thanks, 4 keeping it real Spetz..

"The Eagle has landed for the second time" TOUCHDOWN!!!!! Its Good, Fuck that its Great...

I got to give Spetz props, good t/a and very nice packaging. I like the idea of that pharma Test too??? but I aint gonna lie, those 2 products you put up last week were still the shit, as long as its pure, i'm buying. Shit, I will stock pile it..

old spetzs got a sense of humor, I liked the San Franciscos commandos jokes.. . Notice the way I put "S" on all my words.... "Sufferin succotash-heavens to Betsy!!!!!

Thanks for the update Spetz! !! If I could buy it all, I WOULD!!

BOOM SHAKA LAKA ! !!! third time is definitely a charm- Test E amps 30 for 30. the packaging was great Spetz!! !! keep doing what you doing --like McDonald's, I'm lovin it!!!one more time for the road, BOOM SHAKA LAKA ! !!!

Damn Spetz, I got to give you props, I have been looking for reliable domestic pharma quality gear, thanks for the selection.Keep doing what your doing...

I got to shout out and give you a big boy thank you. 1,2,3,4,times a lady. 20 plus an extra 2 little glass beauties! !!

Sorry to hear about questionable raws and products, but I know you are a professional and will handle this just fine. Thanks for the selection of products you offer. So as I always say: Keep doing what you doing, Pumped as Usual!! !! I will be in touch.. .

Way to go Spetz, I am loving those Amps I got and Col. EQ!! - body fat is freaking falling off of me... Dude I have had 4 orders- No Complaints!! I LOVE PURE GEAR!'! I hope you score in China, Remember until you get your pharmacy and get out - I am definitely down with you. Keep doing what you do!! !

Spetz is fine by me if all he re-sell's is fda AI and vet grade gear

My man Spetz got the goods- he said TA has been backed off to 7days so tell that bitch to be cool-I am hitting 875TEST Pharma Amps and 350 vet grade EQ a week. And loving it. So chill...DUDE IS BUSY!! Don't make a big fuck out of this -he gots the hooch and I need it! Go take a hot bath -and eat some ice cream and pussy!

Damn people-Spetz is obviously willing to make shit rite."Professional"

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I'm currently tracking order number 5-and it's looking like 6 is a gonna be a BIG 1!! Appreciate the deal Spetz-Forget Dem Haterz, keep doing what you do. And you knows how I be loving them Pharma Amps!

HOOP THEIR IT IS! So now I got 3 different kinds of pharma Test-and 2 and a 1/2 big ass bottles of Vet EQ,- Talked with Spetz this weekend about placing an order, order placed Monday-product received Thursday. Vacuum sealed and bubble rapped. I really liked the clear tape on the amps(looks like they come like that) i am pumped as usual. Ps.EQ and test really eating up the fat-and I am enjoying seeing more veins.Keep doing what you do Spetz. Looking forward to more!! !

Dude, you don't have to lay it on so heavy. We know you love Spetz. The look on your face says it all.

tumblr_m1u7na9hIi1r19rcbo1_500.gif

Last edited:
what im saying and this is not just about Spetz but in general here an example: you have a bad run with women over and over. Then all women are scrum bitches. We project all are problems on the whole women race. Some we manifest to happen. We are doing something wrong here. Its not working! Also I feel we should not have to lie or manipulate. To make a source look bad. Im not saying you but in general. Also I dont believe that every source wants to wake up and fuck every one. I believe some do want a good product. Not everyone has an Hplc and mass spec. We need to be going at the chinese we have to boycott the ones that are no good and take name. How do we get this done? I think sources should list what suppliers they use. This would execute things alot quicker. As far as the one member and others that are nervous about stating there opinions do so that's what makes meso meso free speach. Like me and Brutus we may not always see eye to eye. But at the end of the day were friends. Nobody gets outted. Still love yall guys nohomo.
You obviously like the idea of sources here but I dont understand why you, like others are clearly doing, can't go elsewhere for a source and then engage the people you trust here to determine positives and negatives.

Really noob this is the 21st century where the tests Iv'e suggested ARE READILY AVAILABLE
Noob? Yeah to a message group. Otherwise half a century which doubles many on here as far as experience goes. Careful where you throw that around. I might whack you with my cane.

Oh and ALL pharm grade producers are required to conduct the tests I mentioned,
On a side note to this, I wish I'd have caught that news clip regarding the bacteria in a TRT patient's vial causing him multiple surgeries.. Nasty shit, and from a pharmacy I don't remember the name of as I caught the very ending of it. (I can't believe I haven't seen it mentioned on any boards!) My point is, shit happens - not everyone follows all the red tape and fills out the forms REQUIRED by law. It happened to the big biz, it can sure as hell happen everywhere. Yeah, we gotta hold labs to a higher level and make sure their bathtubs are clean, but bashing and going on and on trash talking and calling their mothers fat only irritates everybody and accomplishes nothing at all.

Moreover if I can conduct the very analyses I'm suggesting (which proves these UGLs are almost all selling JUNK) are necessary why cant these damn UGL clowns.!

Are you talking about labmax (correct me if I remembered that wrong, it's early and I'm old)? Nearly every post I see asks, "does this look right??" "Is this the right light??" "did I do this right??" "The second time I got different results." So, either this is a mostly useless test, or it's too complicated to be relied on for accurate results. I ignore those posts due to this as they're all over the place and inconsistent. Bloods on the other hand... too few and far between.
Outta here. the Noob

You obviously like the idea of sources here but I dont understand why you, like others are clearly doing, can't go elsewhere for a source and then engage the people you trust here to determine positives and negatives.
Hey man say something positive once in a while, brush that chip.off ur shoulder.

No not really I just enjoy a good conversation. And progression of Meso.
As I stated before I believe there is a better way to conduct ourselves. The way some are thats there mojo.and that fine. But when every character is the same it can make for a boring or annoying cartoon.

Spetz played too many games should of been a straight shooter. I think more then anything that is what we want. He knows he brought this on himself.

Yes... Like I've thought all along, too many riddles and rhymes going on with Spetz... IMO He very selectively made sure guys here that carry a lot of clout got served first and foremost without any issues while the rest of the members sat around waiting for tracking, packages, email response and any form of communication...

This type of Jekyll and Hyde service is, to me, the main factor in his undoing...

I'd still like to know why spetz asked where TEK was after mentioning LEO intercepted his WU. I see TEK hasn't signed in for awhile. Anybody talked to him lately?
Agreed... He has intentionally avoided this repeated question after letting that one slip earlier in the thread. I would be surprised if he addressed it at all

Back