USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Not much to say about me. I'm just here for TRT research and a slacker overall rather a bber.

I like what you said about treating sources like e-Bay . The problem is eRoids already has a "star rating system"/feedback and it doesnt really work , not for this application .

I like what you said about treating sources like e-Bay . The problem is eRoids already has a "star rating system"/feedback and it doesnt really work , not for this application .
It would work better if only certain people were allowed to vote. Keep out the shills and whatnot.

So to the person that mentioned none of the people coming to defend themselves, it may be coincidental but spetz hasn't logged in for a few days too.

Not saying he is all those handles but this is another clue.

And Im not tryin to start shit cause I have skin in the game w him. I have ordered a decent amount and have a pending order w him. So I want him to be successful and straightforward here. But I also want to protect myself

It would work better if only certain people were allowed to vote. Keep out the shills and whatnot.
How do you keep up with who's who? Are you a shill? Am I? I know I'm not, but you don't. And the first time I'm not allowed to vote what's to keep me from throwing a screaming fit and throwing my voice around? See what I mean? No, for something like that to work, maybe limit it to either a personal rating (how high YOUR score is) or user post counts. I can't say it would actually work, but I had to toss that out there to see if anyone smarter than me might be able to run with it.

Before you all start piling on this guy understand that we have members out their who have paid good money for a product. Its important these members get what they paid for. Yes he will likely scam in the future as is the case with all former sources here. But it's important to realize he hasn't done it yet. With the exception of I believe 1 member. That situation was a little different tho. Im FOR the community not necessarily for this source. Throwing out the term "scammer" is premature. So understand these are factual points and bring what ever bullshit you want. I dont want to see members get fucked here
I can't remember the guys handle but the dude with the THUNDERCATS avi. Spetz said the prop is good and hes not fixing it and that he needs to re labmax it

And Im not tryin to start shit cause I have skin in the game w him. I have ordered a decent amount and have a pending order w him. So I want him to be successful and straightforward here. But I also want to protect myself

Yeah, I had high hopes for the guy as he was high on my radar and still on my potentials list. Other than a few lies (pharmacist versus tech and such) has anyone actually gotten ANYTHING regarding a bad deal, underdosed gear, wet willied? Anything negative?? Feel free to tell me to run like Forrest, but by all means, if you do so I'd like to see some actual proof of him being all he's accused of. I don't even care if you can tie his fingerprints to all the shills' keyboards - has he actually given bad or no gear? I hate to see someone falsely accused, but then again, if anything negative shows up, I keep a rope handy.

His early gear had blood work showing it was underdosed (his own label). Then again it seems like a mixed bag cuz others have shown good blood results also. I believe he took care of every member here who had underdosed gear with pharma amp replacements and credit toward future purchases. Those members know who they are. We asked him to pull his own line due to the fact it seemed underdosed and he did. You have to ask him privately for his home brew. My own experience with spetz was positive as I ordered his adex. Which is directly from the pharmacy. It all checks out. I know other members have ordered his adex too and were happy. I had a quick delivery and all around positive experience. All that said he does make me nervous about placing a future order due to the appearance of all his damn schills here. It's bad for his look. I would exercise caution

His early gear had blood work showing it was underdosed (his own label). Then again it seems like a mixed bag cuz others have shown good blood results also. I believe he took care of every member here who had underdosed gear with pharma amp replacements and credit toward future purchases. Those members know who they are. We asked him to pull his own line due to the fact it seemed underdosed and he did. You have to ask him privately for his home brew. My own experience with spetz was positive as I ordered his adex. Which is directly from the pharmacy. It all checks out. I know other members have ordered his adex too and were happy. I had a quick delivery and all around positive experience. All that said he does make me nervous about placing a future order due to the appearance of all his damn schills here. It's bad for his look. I would exercise caution
You know where TEK has been? He was supposed to have bloods on spetz Pharma in early January... I wonder if he's ok? It's been awhile since I've seen him... He had a thread about kick ass boots and then walked right out...
I mean, I know that's what they're made for and all but...

Yeah, I had high hopes for the guy as he was high on my radar and still on my potentials list. Other than a few lies (pharmacist versus tech and such) has anyone actually gotten ANYTHING regarding a bad deal, underdosed gear, wet willied? Anything negative?? Feel free to tell me to run like Forrest, but by all means, if you do so I'd like to see some actual proof of him being all he's accused of. I don't even care if you can tie his fingerprints to all the shills' keyboards - has he actually given bad or no gear? I hate to see someone falsely accused, but then again, if anything negative shows up, I keep a rope handy.
30 posts back there is a list of issues and links for those who read before asking.

Before you all start piling on this guy understand that we have members out their who have paid good money for a product. Its important these members get what they paid for. Yes he will likely scam in the future as is the case with all former sources here. But it's important to realize he hasn't done it yet. With the exception of I believe 1 member. That situation was a little different tho. Im FOR the community not necessarily for this source. Throwing out the term "scammer" is premature. So understand these are factual points and bring what ever bullshit you want. I dont want to see members get fucked here
If they wanted to "take a chance" with this fucking douchebag it's your fault if you get burned- not ours because we "piled up on him". I would love to rub my balls all over his rotting corpse... I would name each load after one of his alter egos.

I had a negative experience with spetz. He lied to me on a few occasions. Finally sent me my shit after 6 weeks of arguing. When I got the gear it was unlabeled. Which may not be a big deal. But after all the things I have heard it has just been sitting unused in a shoebox somewhere. So I would say that's a negative experience and the reason I will not order again.

giphy.gif

30 posts back there is a list of issues and links for those who read before asking.
Yeah, fuck me, post 4401 out of 4457 - guess I missed it and likely another one or two... 4 links, 1 with a x6 result which in reality, beats some pharma tests I've seen posted believe it or not. (couple weeks ago a pharmacy was in the news with bacteria visible in the vial - so much for them as a standard) I wouldn't be happy with that 6x, but it's not quite beheading material as I hardly ever see anything close to the magical 10x. One link with supposed shills or multiple logons which has ZERO bearing on gear quality, and 2 others I forget at the moment but I do remember him addressing some of the issues with dosing. No, I'm not defending him, but if that's the evidence, it sure as hell won't stand up in any court. Those sound like human error. For a drug dealer to make slight errors, well, hell! Yeah, feel free to attack my thoughts above, but like I've mentioned countless times, do so with more than opinions. Bring me blood - as in, bloodwork, or dead bodies, or something other than a lack of evidence of multiple user accounts. And bloodwork with a 6x factor? Less than stellar, but that's not lynching material when all involved is considered.

I can't remember the guys handle but the dude with the THUNDERCATS avi. Spetz said the prop is good and hes not fixing it and that he needs to re labmax it
yeah.. i don't care enough to relabmax it, but if you guys think it'll help you i will, but i figured it was a lost cause at this point

Well folks, In light of recent events with LE and WU intercepting, i think it is wise to cut losses and close shop on meso indefinitely. If you placed an order and payments were collected you will receive your items. If you recently sent a wire please contact me and i will reply to you.

However, i am not taking orders any longer.

It is very important that you know that everyone is safe and i never keep any info. And, everyone no one will receive their order, im not "leaving" as a scammer, i want to have my conscience clear.

Stay safe everyone.

Back