USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Spetz, did you get the vet npp in yet?
I got this one @usaspetz...

Yes, the NPP is in... You now order through @hardbodygirl, send funds WU through to @Tiff and get tracking numbers and molecular breakdown of said products from @I_know_nothing... Also, any problems with TA is be directed to Hardbodygirls "brother"... So obviously, you'll have to talk to him too.

Damn! Guess you got to pay to play! My pharma juice I have been getting from Spetz is legit. My boy is on his 5th week on sus amps- eating and working out-up 20LBS- come on y'all- you all can talk all that shit you want but you can tell me my pharma aint no good-Fuck the name calling faggot that calls me a shill-"I am simply stating my facts!

Damn! Guess you got to pay to play! My pharma juice I have been getting from Spetz is legit. My boy is on his 5th week on sus amps- eating and working out-up 20LBS- come on y'all- you all can talk all that shit you want but you can tell me my pharma aint no good-Fuck the name calling faggot that calls me a shill-"I am simply stating my facts!
Do you atleast have blood work to back these claims? A simple yes or no is good.

Back