USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

In tiller's aka Scott Segally's own words:

Ko4nhTZ.jpg

"friday night i didn't sleep, had too much energy, i had to work this saturday,first saturday in a long time. Worked 6am-11am. I get out i feel horrible. I feel extremely manic from being up and exerting so much energy. Along with that comes extreme arousal. I was so ****ing horny, i stayed up till about 3am, i made a **** toy. I took a pillow, wrapped a soft blanket around it, took old shirts and made breasts out of them with duct tape. I made a fake ass aswell for this pillow. I also made a bump in the front of it, i also made some thighs with shirts for it too. Then i took about 5 socks, and i put them all into eahcother, leaving to the naked eye one sock when in reality it is 5 socks all layered together, i took a rubber band and put it in the middle. I would insert the sock right in the middle, above the asscheecks i made and right under the pussy bump. I got to tell you i was impressed with what i made. But the lotion i had didnt work well with socks. So i took peanut butter and dish soap and filled the socks with those, and microwaved it for 25 seconds and it got hotter than shit. I ****ed it for probably an hr literally, after i busted a nut i thought to myself "why the **** did i do that??????" i woke up today with a bruised and battered penis tender to the touch.this is a true story."

8dHudxx.jpg

JKBNHlm.jpg

Ko4nhTZ.jpg

"friday night i didn't sleep, had too much energy, i had to work this saturday,first saturday in a long time. Worked 6am-11am. I get out i feel horrible. I feel extremely manic from being up and exerting so much energy. Along with that comes extreme arousal. I was so ****ing horny, i stayed up till about 3am, i made a **** toy. I took a pillow, wrapped a soft blanket around it, took old shirts and made breasts out of them with duct tape. I made a fake ass aswell for this pillow. I also made a bump in the front of it, i also made some thighs with shirts for it too. Then i took about 5 socks, and i put them all into eahcother, leaving to the naked eye one sock when in reality it is 5 socks all layered together, i took a rubber band and put it in the middle. I would insert the sock right in the middle, above the asscheecks i made and right under the pussy bump. I got to tell you i was impressed with what i made. But the lotion i had didnt work well with socks. So i took peanut butter and dish soap and filled the socks with those, and microwaved it for 25 seconds and it got hotter than shit. I ****ed it for probably an hr literally, after i busted a nut i thought to myself "why the **** did i do that??????" i woke up today with a bruised and battered penis tender to the touch.this is a true story."

8dHudxx.jpg

JKBNHlm.jpg

Wtf, Im truly at a loss of words

Ko4nhTZ.jpg

8dHudxx.jpg

JKBNHlm.jpg
Wtf did I just read!?!?!? Hahahaha

Holy shit that guy looks like a manager I used to have at my last job. I'm never going back into walmart again lmfao what a fuckin creeper :eek::confused::(

I think they were all on their way to broke back mountain lol They have that look in their eye of determination. Doing whatever it takes with the scout leader to earn them badges lmfao

Ko4nhTZ.jpg

8dHudxx.jpg

JKBNHlm.jpg
What in GOD'S name is going on right now?!?

Ko4nhTZ.jpg

8dHudxx.jpg

JKBNHlm.jpg
Why the f didn't this guy just use his hand like a normalperson! ?! I'm so mad right now! !!

Just imagine how pissed off Scotty would be one of these weekends if he opened the pantry and realized that all he had left was Extra Crunchy Chunky peanut butter? That'd be one rough ride.

Come to think of it, I bet the creeper only uses PETER Pan peanut butter!

Ko4nhTZ.jpg

8dHudxx.jpg

JKBNHlm.jpg
This is the greatest post I've ever read on Meso

Ko4nhTZ.jpg

8dHudxx.jpg

JKBNHlm.jpg
Why the hell would a guy with such a terrible "physique" join an AAS forum...unless he was looking for a Date!!!

Just imagine how pissed off Scotty would be one of these weekends if he opened the pantry and realized that all he had left was Extra Crunchy Chunky peanut butter? That'd be one rough ride.

Come to think of it, I bet the creeper only uses PETER Pan peanut butter!
Crunchy, for her pleasure.

Back