Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

Can Meso institute an automated Multiple Login Warning like OM has? It's not going to help where you have multiple people working in concert, but may make it more difficult for one guy with multiple handles to shill...and troll.

what about the fact posting everyone you think is linked together and hand feeding LE..say they get popped... im quite sure you have meso members that have purchased from spetz...say he keeps info... would you be the proud member to say I brought down spetz??

All sources end up scamming eventually... do you want to have them busted?? Not me... some might keep personal info... let it rest.... move on...that's the smart thing..

What do you think happens to scammers on most boards when the admin knows their identity? Their personal information gets posted on the open forum. If they don't want their info posted, they shouldn't scam members. It's pretty simple. Posting info, or threatening to post info, is one of the only ways to hold scamming sources accountable.

So I thought Spetz was a trusting pharmacist with a family that included Tiny Tim and he loved everyone.
When these guys give their life stories and say I am this or that, or how good a christian they are or how they helped Mother Theresa cross the street, then warning flags should go up. Especially when they give stories of woes, IMHO.

One thing to remember is that Millard actually is all for guys having multiple handles for personal security reasons. Having a built in warning system won't happen for that reason.
I don't believe there is a single reason a source should be allowed to have more than 1 handle. Way too many ways to use the handles nefariously.
Ironically enough for guys wanting a system, built in to the board, outlawmuscle has one...and the board and boards owner, John, were named in a Federal Indictment along with long time int source, Thorus. They were indicted for money laundering and steroid distribution in 2002. They were released and the sentence was "Time Served". Anyonwe even the least bit familiar with the fed system knows what that means.
Many believe OLM is used to gather information by the gov't ....hence the mult IP detector. I know, I know.....Oswald didn't act alone. Strange stuff.

Ummm...Do you know you're 100%....At any rate I totally disagree with what you just posted about those members... They are voicing there opinion just like you on this board...And if this isn't a source board why the would a source be here and people supposedly doing what your saying?....Too much looking into stuff
Hey bubbs, have you even seen the shit in the spetz thread regarding tilff and hardbodycunt? Gtfo with this shit

if you go to bop.gov type in a person name that has a fed charge, it should tell u what prison and when his release date is, if you cant find him in the system, that means he didn't do the right thing and they are keeping him private, but the person has to be sentenced to b in the system, its not like the state you can sit there for years fighting a case and wait to be sentenced

One thing to remember is that Millard actually is all for guys having multiple handles for personal security reasons. Having a built in warning system won't happen for that reason.
I don't believe there is a single reason a source should be allowed to have more than 1 handle. Way too many ways to use the handles nefariously.
Ironically enough for guys wanting a system, built in to the board, outlawmuscle has one...and the board and boards owner, John, were named in a Federal Indictment along with long time int source, Thorus. They were indicted for money laundering and steroid distribution in 2002. They were released and the sentence was "Time Served". Anyonwe even the least bit familiar with the fed system knows what that means.
Many believe OLM is used to gather information by the gov't ....hence the mult IP detector. I know, I know.....Oswald didn't act alone. Strange stuff.
your my hero BB lol

if you go to bop.gov type in a person name that has a fed charge, it should tell u what prison and when his release date is, if you cant find him in the system, that means he didn't do the right thing and they are keeping him private, but the person has to be sentenced to b in the system, its not like the state you can sit there for years fighting a case and wait to be sentenced

I thought that law was changed...where it will show your info but it wont show your release date for public information.

I find it amusing that these Fucks are constantly posting shit, yet they haven't come over to this thread to defend themselves.... :confused:

Quite telling, morior, quite telling, is it not?

If someone questioned your integrity by starting a thread about it, you'd think you'd have something to say about it... that is, unless there was nothing to say?

You guys still think everything revolves around you're pathetic conspiracy theories? It does't mean anything except you're all a bunch of paranoid, delusional fools! And it also proves none of you realize there's a world outside of MESO! Yep... theres a great BIG wonderful world out there, that continues to go on without you guys every day, while you sit hunched over you're computers, jerking each other off on here every nite! There's quite a few exotic vacation locations out there to be visited also... one of which i've just returned from... tanned, ripped, and feeling absolutely fantastic! So who has really got the time to sit in on all this androgenous bullshit on a daily basis... and actually consider themselves to be living life to the very fullest? This board has half a dozen regulars that are really decent people! And @pumpingiron22 , not to tag you here or call you out, but if the majority of the WKM's on this board had just half as much class as you... it wouldn't be such a bad place to hangout from time to time!

Otherwise, the rest of you assholes who frequent this board on a daily basis... including @CensoredBoardsSuck , who happens to be the author of this ridiculous thread.. i am Hardbodygirl! I'm not Spetz! I don't work for Spetz, i'm not a shill for Spetz, and to be perfectly honest with you... i dont give two shits regarding Spetz! All i am guilty of is being a little too enthusiastic about Spetz's Vet grade products! That's it! That's my big MESO no-no! Besides offering this little BITCH @paulietuck a favor... which got me accused of sourcing by P.M. and subsequently labeled a shill, or operative for Spetz
also! Word to the wise... if you ever have a couple extra bottles of Test-Enanthate laying around, and this little bitch @paulietuck is whining somone scammed him... don't offer to help him out of a jam, because he'll rat you out to Millard! At any rate.. whats done is done! No sweat off my back, and no big loss to me! And one more piece of advice for all of you who have nothing better to do than to spend all
you're precious time sitting watch on this board... GET A LIFE!

Last edited:
Back