Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

To the people defending themselves credit, why would they still come here defending themselves when spetz is selling anymore. If they were in fact shills or spetz had multiple handles,why bother coming on to talk shit? they don't gain from it. Maybe they are tryin to clear their name.

I havent followed to closely but I have seen the trash talk back and forth.

If you insist on continuing to post I have to point out a grammatical shortcoming of yours I would like to correct. You're is a contraction of "you" and "are". A grammatically correct statement would be "you're an annoying bitch" or "I bet your penis is huge hardbodygirl".

You continue to misuse the contraction. I hope this helps you with your future posts and while I am sure they will be devoid of anything useful or interesting hopefully they will not continue to be borderline illiteracy.

I was happy being done forever with this board but this fucking imbecile calls me out for something I never did.

To the people defending themselves credit, why would they still come here defending themselves when spetz is selling anymore. If they were in fact shills or spetz had multiple handles,why bother coming on to talk shit? they don't gain from it. Maybe they are tryin to clear their name.

You seem to be one of the more intelligent WKM's on this board so good on you! And i'm not trying to earn "kool points" here but well put! Its been real, and its been FUN gentlemen! But i can't say its been REAL FUN! However... i will leave some of you "MEN" and the rest of you "BOYS" to sit around and debate all this nonsense until you're blue in the face.. and also elsewhere! I'm going to the gym... where
people have to back up their TALK... which is ALL that frequently takes place here on this board! Enjoy yourselves! Lol! ;)

Not for nothing but jackmeoff continues to convolute and discredit testing expectations for blood levels. I feel he lowers expectations and empowers ugl's to underdose and/or provides excuses for them. Add to that mix he has never actually posted a blood test from a ugl here or with pharm gear and you get the idea that his word means nothing- less than nothing imo... he trolls and argues while contributing absolutely nothing of value. I dont think he is spetz- he is too fucking stupid to get an illegal enterprise with selective scamming off the ground.

Hardbodygirl is just an annoying troll bitch who ran around talking about how jacked her brother got off spetz gear in a very "flowers in the attic" manner and sourced very similar gear to spetz via pm. She just trots around here dripping with false bravado and faux arrogance defending herself saying she doesn't need to defend herself... but never actually contributes anything useful beyond heckling and fighting with members. Both are pretty equally useless sans the amusement I get seeing them say they are leaving over and over again- and continuing to post over and over again.

Are you waiting for a pack from spetz still?

I was happy being done forever with this board but this fucking imbecile calls me out for something I never did.

Their never going to STOP being slick at the mouth with you here! And NONE of those doing it, can back up their talk where it counts... in the GYM! Forget about these assholes and go get yourself a workout, or maybe even snap off a piece of ass? Anything is better than feeding into this cesspool of trash talk! I'm outta here! ;)

You were the dude who couldn't quite grasp the concept that sources should be held responsible for the gear they sell so I won't bother wasting my time trying to convince you of anything. Apparently you aren't amenable to education.

For those who are capable of rational thought, nothing more needs to be said. But just for fun, note that this thread was inactive for a month, and for that reason, it was well buried, at least several pages down. Also note that the handles in question, including Spetz, all disappeared as soon as the thread went up. Now HBG suddenly returns after her sudden disappearance and what's the very first thread she posted in? This one! And who else showed up in the same thread? JerkingHimselfOff. This thread, a thread that has been inactive and buried for a month, and HBG went straight to it. Coincidence? Sure it was. :rolleyes:

Not for nothing but jackmeoff continues to convolute and discredit testing expectations for blood levels. I feel he lowers expectations and empowers ugl's to underdose and/or provides excuses for them. Add to that mix he has never actually posted a blood test from a ugl here or with pharm gear and you get the idea that his word means nothing- less than nothing imo... he trolls and argues while contributing absolutely nothing of value. I dont think he is spetz- he is too fucking stupid to get an illegal enterprise with selective scamming off the ground.

Hardbodygirl is just an annoying troll bitch who ran around talking about how jacked her brother got off spetz gear in a very "flowers in the attic" manner and sourced very similar gear to spetz via pm. She just trots around here dripping with false bravado and faux arrogance defending herself saying she doesn't need to defend herself... but never actually contributes anything useful beyond heckling and fighting with members. Both are pretty equally useless sans the amusement I get seeing them say they are leaving over and over again- and continuing to post over and over again.

Very BOLD words from a guy who can't even push 405 lbs. in the air! And i was found to be sourcing similar gear to Spetz? Since when did Spetz ever have pharma grade Test-Enanthate? You talk alot of shit.. and you like using BIG words to convey you're intelligent? Glass houses man! Glass fucking houses! Adios amigo! ;)

Last edited:

I've posted bloods from my Trt test script. You along with the other conspiracy theorist chose to ignore them because it was data that ran contrary to the arbitrary "10x rule".

That is where the pic in the original post came from. I posted it along side my blood work.

Look I'm done with this forum. Ban me but leave me out if your dumb as fuck conspiracy theories .

This is my first time seeing this thread, btw.

You were the dude who couldn't quite grasp the concept that sources should be held responsible for the gear they sell so I won't bother wasting my time trying to convince you of anything. Apparently you aren't amenable to education.

For those who are capable of rational thought, nothing more needs to be said. But just for fun, note that this thread was inactive for a month, and for that reason, it was well buried, at least several pages down. Also note that the handles in question, including Spetz, all disappeared as soon as the thread went up. Now HBG suddenly returns after her sudden disappearance and what's the very first thread she posted in? This one! And who else showed up in the same thread? JerkingHimselfOff. This thread, a thread that has been inactive and buried for a month, and HBG went straight to it. Coincidence? Sure it was. :rolleyes:

Lmao! Go pound another line up you're nostrils CBS! Or up you're ass... whichever you prefer? Since it's really obvious you've been snorting too much pixie dust man!
Arrivederci to you too!

And Ur a shit talking fuck boy.

uneducated? I can go on about my credentials and accomplishments. But it's not worth my time.

Very BOLD words from a guy who can't even push 405 lbs. in the air! And i was found to be sourcing similar gear to Spetz? Since when did Spetz ever have pharma grade Test-Enanthate? You talk alot of shit.. and you like using BIG words to convey you're intelligent? Glass houses man! Glass fucking houses! Adios amigo! ;)
And benching 400 is necessary to brutalize an ugly, has been bodybuilder's party favor cokewhore from the 80's like you with a bat? I assure you it is not- and although I am past the stage in my life where I would be willing to do prison time for felony assault rest assured when it was that time I did my talking in a dark parking lot to the back of someone's head- not a fucking gym. I don't care if Ronnie Coleman was the one I ran up on- no matter how big and strong a motherfucker is they all do the same thing when hit in the back of the head with a crowbar. They hit the dirt. They all do the same thing when you stomp on their head- they bleed, and then clear shit starts coming out of their ears... sometimes they shake, sometimes they don't. A trash talking woman always needs a smack in the fucking mouth- pity I can't help us all out over the internet. At least you still wake up tomorrow ugly and old.

Yea I got my pack. Everything checks out.

Some one call me? Keep my fucking name out your mouth. Spetz ended up like the rest. Im running a cycle with no fucking ai why cause I was supposed to have a pack and never came as well as others I was very patient. Its been a month. I have to dig in to some nolva I have on hand that I dont want to run. And should not be. I was even nice enough to be the middle man in communication to make sure others got there's. They have not. I believe some one's word is the most important thing in a man or person life. You do what you say your going to do no matter what. I am very disappointed. But as my brothers tried to tell me all sources are the same and will eventually fuck you. The end...

Now that i've gotten all this off of my very sexy chest... i will gladly return to not giving a flying fiddlers fuck!

i will leave some of you "MEN" and the rest of you "BOYS" to sit around and debate all this nonsense until you're blue in the face.. and also elsewhere!

Anything is better than feeding into this cesspool of trash talk! I'm outta here!

Adios amigo!

vederci to you too!

How many times do you have to say goodbye before you finally leave? You've said you were leaving at least 5 times in this thread and you're still here. You're like a bad dose of the clap. Just when you think you've finally gotten rid of it, it comes back with a vengeance.

b29281dec5638a3e1560c1ec0fbb84b8.jpg

Back