Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

Forget about these assholes and go get yourself a workout, or maybe even snap off a piece of ass?

Snap off a piece of ass? Is that what you do after bible study? LMFAO

The last I heard, Christians believe fornication is a big no-no. Regardless, save the pathetic rebuttal - anything you save will only look weak and desperate. Besides, we already had one source here who used his "faith" to further his AAS business. He was a pathetic, hypocritical, lying piece of shit too.

This entire thread is blasphemous towards GOD the Father, and his son Jesus! I would point out to all of you naysayers on this thread, and the one who originated it, that there most certainly IS A GOD! I pray for all of your eternal souls, and that you come to know Jesus before its too late!
Glory to GOD the Father, and Praise
his Holy name!

All the "comfortable christians" out there who follow him, do not want to hear the TRUTH... they want to hear what makes them feel good! And they'll go straight to HELL if they don't truly repent one day and choose to follow Jesus!

You believe what you wish regarding GOD the Father, i won't debate you. If you want to learn the TRUTH... go pick yourself up a copywright 1960 King James Version bible, and start reading it.

The only thing that can change your opinion is the Holy Spirit... NOT ME!

When you get down on your face and pray for 2 days straight asking GOD to reveal himself to you, then maybe HE WILL!

I will be praying for you and most of the rest of the MESO members on this thread.

Last edited:
Brutus and CBS you better knock it off or HAIRYBodyGirl will leave here..
For good... and NEVER waste his her time here again... ever... make that never ever... he'll she'll never post here again... anymore... for all times... she's done with this place and she's heading to the gym to get a workout... so stop before she leaves for good THIS time...

Who am I kidding - by the time I refresh this she will have posted two more times - vowing to leave again - and again - and...

Very BOLD words from a guy who can't even push 405 lbs. in the air! And i was found to be sourcing similar gear to Spetz? Since when did Spetz ever have pharma grade Test-Enanthate? You talk alot of shit.. and you like using BIG words to convey you're intelligent? Glass houses man! Glass fucking houses! Adios amigo! ;)
You happen to leave the board at around the same time as Spetz. That weird fucker does have a thing for creating fake accounts, especially ones that happen to be female bodybuilders.

I didnt even purchase anything from that clown and I feel like traveling to Miami just to kick that Cuban fuckers teeth in.

WTF happened to Florida anyway! I remember when it was the place old folks went to enjoy their retirement. Now it's off the hook. Pill mills galore. I read at one point that it had %70 or %80 on the whole countries oxy scripts. Could it be good old Jeb B to thank/blame?

WTF happened to Florida anyway! I remember when it was the place old folks went to enjoy their retirement. Now it's off the hook. Pill mills galore. I read at one point that it had %70 or %80 on the whole countries oxy scripts. Could it be good old Jeb B to thank/blame?

Don't get me started on FL. I love living here most days, but any decency I had is being slowed eroded by the various types of new and deviant degenerates I encounter on a daily basis. I miss Jersey, so that kind of sums it up.
Atodd

Btw, I have no idea what's going on in this thread. You take a leave for a little while and it's like skipping the first 150 pages of a novel. But seems like something shady is going on, so maybe I'll catch up.
Atodd

I'm curious how people are getting the IP address for forum members. I doubt Millard is sharing this, so how are they obtained. Is someone hacking Meso to get these? If all these users are really the same guy, then that's good hunting and maybe Millard will ban them.
If they are not the same guy, then it's pretty shitty to post their IP's location.

I'm curious how people are getting the IP address for forum members. I doubt Millard is sharing this, so how are they obtained. Is someone hacking Meso to get these? If all these users are really the same guy, then that's good hunting and maybe Millard will ban them.
If they are not the same guy, then it's pretty shitty to post their IP's location.
No hacking is going on- everyone leaves a trail. Millard wouldn't share ip's with a gun to his head.

Btw, I have no idea what's going on in this thread. You take a leave for a little while and it's like skipping the first 150 pages of a novel. But seems like something shady is going on, so maybe I'll catch up.
Atodd

Atodd - brother, don't even waste your time "catching up" on this thread. You didn't miss anything that you haven't seen in one way or another in previous, various source-gone-bad threads.

Now, about the real reason I responded to you... how bad is your part of Florida that it makes you miss Jersey?!?!:confused:;)

lmao guarantee you guys we arent the same person, related to spetz, or working together

Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you? In fact, you seem to have inside knowledge about Spetz.

BTW, is it just a coincidence that you happened to post in THIS thread after not being here since January 16? Is it just a coincidence that HBG and JerkOff did the very same thing after their sudden disappearance? Strange how all the chickens are coming home to roost at the same time in the same thread. Strange indeed.

I expect we'll be seeing Spetz himself arrive momentarily. Together again - the gang that couldn't shoot straight. LMFAO

Atodd - brother, don't even waste your time "catching up" on this thread. You didn't miss anything that you haven't seen in one way or another in previous, various source-gone-bad threads.

Now, about the real reason I responded to you... how bad is your part of Florida that it makes you miss Jersey?!?!:confused:;)
Fort Lauderdale/Deerfield, pompano area, and to be fair, I'm not from Camden or Newark, but a really nice part of NJ. Also thanks, kind of figured it was some variant on the typical source shit show.
At odd

Back