Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

@manafest

You are more than welcome to disagree with any of us, on any topic, anytime. But if you make a post, and then have multiple people question/criticize you for it, that doesn't mean that you are being attacked, nor doesn't it mean that some sort of posse mentality exists. It might just mean that your post sucked.

But you trying to turn this into a "you guys just don't like me because I disagree with you" is weak, and it deflects from the importance of the topic of the thread.

Please, if you want to argue the point, do so in a constructive manner - make it about why you disagree, not about the people opposing you.
bickel...great post... im certainly not complaining about being attacked by anyone.. I think I did say why I didn't agree.. I guess they just cant handle anyone not liking what they post.. no biggie like I said before...and I surley didn't try or turn this into a they don't like me thread.. I could careless...but I will still stand by what I said in not liking the op post... no biggie

As far as im concerned...I posted once after cbs.. all posts after that have been directed at me by not agreeing.. So don't put all the blame soly upon me for being off topic thankyou and have a great nite...>: )

01223eb27a75d7abad743507b388c213.jpg

@manafest

You are more than welcome to disagree with any of us, on any topic, anytime. But if you make a post, and then have multiple people question/criticize you for it, that doesn't mean that you are being attacked, nor doesn't it mean that some sort of posse mentality exists. It might just mean that your post sucked.

But you trying to turn this into a "you guys just don't like me because I disagree with you" is weak, and it deflects from the importance of the topic of the thread.

Please, if you want to argue the point, do so in a constructive manner - make it about why you disagree, not about the people opposing you.
posey*

Great job for looking out for the members, something seemed weird but I'm defiantly not as quick as you guys to figure it out , thank you, there is enough scamming going on .

Why would I?? you are such a standup person as well as the others that are using this forum to find sources and hold them accountable to standards all the while you know you are buying illegal products...yea real trustworthy people who you believe 100%
Irrelevant, we are arch criminals, we know that.

It's the near equivalent of a phone number for computers users ASSIGNED by your Internet Provider to gain web access.

Thus by knowing an IP address one can localize the source of an internet post, in some instances to ONE RESIDENCE and in others to a several block region.

At least that's my understanding but I'm no computer geek :)

Great work guys. I see spetz hitting the road very soon. Everytime I go into that thread it makes me sick. He should be long gone from meso. It's the same situation as astro. Guys riding spetz dick. It's a joke. I guess he's just trying to drum up as much business before hitting the road. Noobs should read this carefully and understand what these members do here to protect other members from jerkoffs like spetz. Let's give him a nice meso send off

As many of you already know, there's been a lot of deceit and deviousness surrounding Spetz's operation since he arrived at Meso on August 2. The biggest issue was when he suddenly disappeared, leaving customers with money on the line believing they had been scammed. During his absence, Tiff showed up under very mysterious circumstances, claiming to be a rep and asking for customer info. When Spetz finally returned, he brushed off any questions about Tiff's connection to his operation.

Spetz was also recently banned from reddit for bribery so it's clear that he's not above engaging in malevolent behavior to further his goals.

Not long after Spetz's return to Meso, when it looked as though he was finished, HardBodyGirl showed up. Despite repeated warnings to stay away from anything Spetz related, she continues to shill for him. She's also been caught trying to source by sending UNSOLICITED PMs to members.

JerkingHimselfOff1 arrived on July 29 - around the same time as Spetz, and until the last week, almost all of his posts involved Spetz.

I_Know-Nothing is the latest addition to this motley crew. He just arrived on Jan 7 and post whored his way to 100 posts in his first 24-hours. It was clear that IKN was not a new member as soon as he started posting. I believe his blatant attempts to create confusion about accepted testing protocols were designed to shield Spetz from criticism of his underdosed gear that some have been reporting. In addition, JerkingHimselfOff was also working with IKN to create confusion.

I believe we're dealing with impostor accounts and probably a couple of friends who are covertly working together in order to push this lab. Brutus, Johnny and I were able to get the IP's for all of these accounts and they lead directly to Spetz.
'
Spetz has admitted that he is based in Tampa FL, so I'm not giving away any secrets there.

IKN's IP showed that he is posting from the same location in Tampa as Spetz.

HardBodyGirl's IP showed that she is posting from Orlando FL, not far from Spetz. She's always talking about her brother who is also using Spetz's gear and I suspect one of the accomplices is the brother.

JerkingHimSelfOff's IP is not from Florida. At first, I though he might not be involved but then he posted a picture of his prescription Test C. The label shows that it was filled at a pharmacy in Palm Harbor FL - Tampa.

Untitled1.jpg

Meso has seen an increasing number of impostor and shill accounts working for sources in the last couple of months, and these accounts are another example. Four pro-Spetz accounts who just happen to be located in, or very near to, Tampa FL, is not a coincidence. It's a highly organized attempt to deceive Meso members. BEWARE
NICE JOB CBS! Thanks this post!

@manafest

Bickell comes in and spells it out from the ground up once again! Love it!

Great. Just as I send him another order for some adex.

So to summerise spetz has only had confirmed low dose homebrew and potential shills. Also he disappeared for a little without warning?

I'm gettin bloods on his pharm test and I haven't seen any other bloods on it so we can't confirm if it's gtg.

His other pct and pharma stuff was good though right?

Back