Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

Look sweetie pie- if you think a douchebag posting an ip is the only way to secure that information you are truly ignorant. They have ip packet sniffers that can even trace tor exit nodes- is this all magic talk to you?

Do you have a tampa ip by chance? Or mommy just didn't hug you enough so you get attention online?
I don't quite get the whole mommy attention thing question...whatever that has to do with this thread..(shrugs)..

great work guys... @manafest everything stated in this thread as been plastered throughout pages already posted in the forum...this is common knowledge now and crammed into one thread

and everything your arguing against makes you sound like a shill...just my opinion...
OK...fine all common knowledge... I'm not arguing anything....I cant have my own thoughts on the matter?? I don't know or believe pretty much anyone on meso or another board... remember this is the internet...

OK...fine all common knowledge... I'm not arguing anything....I cant have my own thoughts on the matter?? I don't know or believe pretty much anyone on meso or another board... remember this is the internet...

Of course you don't.. A quick glance at your post history shows you just enjoy arguing here with that know it all attitude of yours..

The points you've made are ridiculous and purposefully or not, you're detracting from the point of this thread.

Theres no doubt theres a conspiracy here organized by Spetz (or his other handles) and some friends . Does he/she have good product/service ? I hear different stories....

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course you don't.. A quick glance at your post history shows you just enjoy arguing here with that know it all attitude of yours..

The points you've made are ridiculous and purposefully or not, you're detracting from the point of this thread.
Why would I?? you are such a standup person as well as the others that are using this forum to find sources and hold them accountable to standards all the while you know you are buying illegal products...yea real trustworthy people who you believe 100%

Why would I?? you are such a standup person as well as the others that are using this forum to find sources and hold them accountable to standards all the while you know you are buying illegal products...yea real trustworthy people who you believe 100%
Hay homie if you don't like the way things are around here all you hafta do is log out & go to a different forum.

Hay homie if you don't like the way things are around here all you hafta do is log out & go to a different forum.
That goes without saying...thankyou for your input as well... All I did was make a post saying I disagree..ok..now everyone can make a post directed towards me im stupid and wrong...hmmm...where does it say I have to agree with whatever any of you post...surley you didn't like what I posted.. and I badgering any of you??

I would love to know your old/original handle. You are now "Mark" to me.

It's fucking shamrock with the "..." between sentences. This shit is getting ridiculous.

That goes without saying...thankyou for your input as well... All I did was make a post saying I disagree..ok..now everyone can make a post directed towards me im stupid and wrong...hmmm...where does it say I have to agree with whatever any of you post...surley you didn't like what I posted.. and I badgering any of you??

It's fucking shamrock with the "..." between sentences. This shit is getting ridiculous.
That actually made me laugh a huge amount ..thx.. the very thought of you or anyone trying to make me out as someone that was previously here under another name just because of some .. or one Post stating I didn't agree with something someone did is just bad on your part.. Paranoid much??

That actually made me laugh a huge amount ..thx.. the very thought of you or anyone trying to make me out as someone that was previously here under another name just because of some .. or one Post stating I didn't agree with something someone did is just bad on your part.. Paranoid much??

Check it out dipshit:

Fuck off give me a time I'll meet you there fuck wad I'm older than you pole smoker ... well see who's tail runs gay rod ... still waiting let's meet I'll post some pics of you when I'm done ..
Really your avatar is a joke that's all you got.. fuck you can't even get a ifbb card and that's easy... running over a gram of gear that's just sad shows you your training sucks and it's the gear ohhh that's right it's all fake that's why your small... wtf sad little man
Sorry did you say something I can't hear you with physic... if that's your avatar that's sad should focus on training :( Right fake gear is why your small... it's everyone else fault righttttt....

You're such a loser..

So what you are saying is that only 1 person on the internet uses large amounts of ..... between sentences and that his name is shamrock and that's who I am? and who is a Loser again? wow is all I can say...
Also...look futher into gearlines past posts..very aggressive with verbal abuse... lots of F***.... I guess when I see your member name from now on I will say to myself The Not so wise one... >: )

So what you are saying is that only 1 person on the internet uses large amounts of ..... between sentences and that his name is shamrock and that's who I am? and who is a Loser again? wow is all I can say...

Pretty big coincidence especially since you're the only one that does it here without capitalizing the next sentence, shamrock..

Also pmd that wuss odie told him where to find me and he said he won't tell me who he is ...lol goes for the rest of the gay rods Brutus, cbs, ballz pm me feel free fags all talk hiding behind keyboards and fag boy ballz I think I know where you are down FL .. i don't want to waste my energy on you fucken retards.. now fuck off...
also glad this guy is getting under the gatroy avengers skin pussies ... what a joke this board is becoming ..
First of all you idiots I had to get an email that you guys are trying to place me with this moronic thread ... CBS Brutus and the rest of you fucken idiots fuck off you pieces of no life loser shit ... stop trying to associate me with anyone, you have a problem, we can meet up and I'll take care of it personally. so I tried to sell some home brew you guys are idiots what.do I have to with this thread because used I used fucken marker you guys are just morons... keep me the fuck out of this I don't want LE, sources or anyone associated with me you you idiots I stop coming to this fucken board cause of you guys act like stupid idiots in general I mean really fucken retarded lol, you got a problem pm me which I encourage and I will straighten it out ASAP I'll give my location it will be handled... keep me the fuck out of your idiot lives... morons

You are a troll.
You defend dishonest sourcing techniques.
Your opinions and arguments are not reality based.
You use ......
Shamrock
once again.. shamrockbear seems very aggressive and abusive in his typing... I guess we do have the .....'s in common, other then that any expert could tell it's not the same person... backtrack my posts and see if I was ever like that smart guys...>: )

@manafest

You are more than welcome to disagree with any of us, on any topic, anytime. But if you make a post, and then have multiple people question/criticize you for it, that doesn't mean that you are being attacked, nor doesn't it mean that some sort of posse mentality exists. It might just mean that your post sucked.

But you trying to turn this into a "you guys just don't like me because I disagree with you" is weak, and it deflects from the importance of the topic of the thread.

Please, if you want to argue the point, do so in a constructive manner - make it about why you disagree, not about the people opposing you.

I turned into a troll all because I didn't agree with a Post... then you all come out of the woodwork and try to attack and belittle.. indeed who are the trolls...

Back