Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

But since the football game doesn't start for a couple more hours....this is pretty entertaining I guess.

Props to all those involved in the "scamming sting"... I do good enough to remember my password.
Just don't log out Rut. I'd be fucked if I did. Lol. Feel ya.

Great. Just as I send him another order for some adex.

So to summerise spetz has only had confirmed low dose homebrew and potential shills. Also he disappeared for a little without warning?

I'm gettin bloods on his pharm test and I haven't seen any other bloods on it so we can't confirm if it's gtg.

His other pct and pharma stuff was good though right?
His AI's are good. I have had no issue with his product. Some say they have.
As far as his tactics of extra handles. I dont know and was not aware.

You brought your self into it posting nuthug style in spezt thread....sorry but it looks as the way it looks buggerbutt.:)

your still such a estrogen loaded poop head I see.
I'm not the one trying to create a problem where there isn't one.
How about this. I'll pm you my address or around where I live, you can meet up with me and I can show you exactly who I am.

okay you do that buggerbutt...your from florida I assume... im in nc..do your thing and we can meet and wrestle in the good ol mountainsides.what is it whith these scammers wanting to meet up and brawl these days anyways?

You brought your self into it posting nuthug style in spezt thread....sorry but it looks as the way it looks buggerbutt.:)
Oh no no, it looks like that to you, someone who's just waiting to stick their nose in the stench of drama but Have I stayed out of that thread for a long ass time? Have I sucked anyone's dick?
okay you do that buggerbutt...your from florida I assume... im in nc..do your thing and we can meet and wrestle in the good ol mountainsides.what is it whith these scammers wanting to meet up and brawl these days anyways?
okay. I'll pm you right now.

Oh no no, it looks like that to you, someone who's just waiting to stick their nose in the stench of drama but Have I stayed out of that thread for a long ass time? Have I sucked anyone's dick?

okay. I'll pm you right now.
okay ...pm me and fly or greyhound or whatever your mission im here my friend and its me and you in the wilderness...I know your full of shit but okay...would be really interesting if you came here though.

Look Alpha, if you're REALLY not connected with Spetz, then you're just making a bad situation even worse. Nobody wins with the whole "bring it on, send me you're home address and I'll show up at your door step and punch your lights out" stuff. Offering to meet someone at a gas station to duke it out is just silly.

Take a deep breath and think about how silly you're acting. Get a hold of yourself brother.

Look Alpha, if you're REALLY not connected with Spetz, then you're just making a bad situation even worse. Nobody wins with the whole "bring it on, send me you're home address and I'll show up at your door step and punch your lights out" stuff. Offering to meet someone at a gas station to duke it out is just silly.

Take a deep breath and think about how silly you're acting. Get a hold of yourself brother.
It has been squashed in a pm. Let's move on.

Cool. Thanks guys. Really good info for new people like me.. What is shill by the way? Im still tryin to figure out all the lingo..

Cool. Thanks guys. Really good info for new people like me.. What is shill by the way? Im still tryin to figure out all the lingo..

shill

noun
  1. an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
Do you happen to be from Florida?

Back