USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Guess what my good people of MESO? Mr. Usaspetz doesn't like it when someone waits for the vets to post their Labmax for g2g confirmation. Apparently, preventing getting burned is not as important as his "security" (His words, not mine) Proceed with caution.

Guess what my good people of MESO? Mr. Usaspetz doesn't like it when someone waits for the vets to post their Labmax for g2g confirmation. Apparently, preventing getting burned is not as important as his "security" (His words, not mine) Proceed with caution.
Is that right.. Interesting..Where did this take place?

Is that right.. Interesting..Where did this take place?

I asked a vet his opinion about this dude and the vet suggested I should wait if I could for more concrete feedback., At the same time, I told Usaspetz I was gonna wait until someone posted another Labmax results which is for a product I was gonna buy. And he said his security is far important and cannot sell to me, which is fine with me. I rather wait some more than getting burned.

I asked a vet his opinion about this dude and the vet suggested I should wait if I could for more concrete feedback., At the same time, I told Usaspetz I was gonna wait until someone posted another Labmax results which is for a product I was gonna buy. And he said his security is far important and cannot sell to me, which is fine with me. I rather wait some more than getting burned.

Nothing wrong with waiting for more feedback before ordering but IMO you should have waited for that feeback before you contacted him to begin with.

Spetz has no way of knowing if you are LE and just trying to gather information on him or if you are a potential customer.

Nothing wrong with waiting for more feedback before ordering but IMO you should have waited for that feeback before you contacted him to begin with.

Spetz has no way of knowing if you are LE and just trying to gather information on him or if you are a potential customer.

Yeah. Now I know.

yah if you ask for the payment info sources don't like that unless you gonna order.. they get pissed when info seekers come around.. that shit is basic 101 bro. petz is playin it cool u in the wrong on this one.

Sorry guys, security is paramount! PLease dont make me give you WU instructions if you're not ready, I get very uneasy and give you plenty of time to back out, I fully understand things come up but if don't follow though, i cant do business with you, i rather cancel an order than expose my WU contacts. I hope you understand, its not personal to anyone.

yah if you ask for the payment info sources don't like that unless you gonna order.. they get pissed when info seekers come around.. that shit is basic 101 bro. petz is playin it cool u in the wrong on this one.

Well guess what? I'm not seeking information as you're implying. He was the first source who said this. I wanted to give the guy my business but I wanted to make sure his product was g2g is not your money but mine and I have to protect it. This was an Innocent mistake on my part. I hope I don't have to repeat this every single fucking time someone post or quote my post...

Last edited:
Sorry guys, security is paramount! PLease dont make me give you WU instructions if you're not ready, I get very uneasy and give you plenty of time to back out, I fully understand things come up but if don't follow though, i cant do business with you, i rather cancel an order than expose my WU contacts. I hope you understand, its not personal to anyone.

Dude, it's fine. I understand your position and I hope you understand my position as well. I should have waited until all the Labmax results were posted to make my decision to give you my business.

From what I understand of the reddit forum. Spetz is wanting labmax and bloodwork to be posted so he can be verified over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk