USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

200000274.jpg

93 782 (Tamoxifen 20 mg)
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/93-782-7872.html
Pill imprint 93 782 has been identified as Tamoxifen citrate 20 mg.

Tamoxifen is used in the treatment of breast cancer, adjuvant; breast cancer, metastatic; breast cancer; breast cancer, prevention; breast cancer, male (and more), and belongs to the drug classes hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Tamoxifen 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

ACC00350.JPG

AHI (Anastrozole 1 mg)

Pill imprint AHI has been identified as Anastrozole 1 mg.

Anastrozole is used in the treatment of breast cancer; breast cancer, metastatic; mccune-albright syndrome; pubertal gynecomastia; endometrial cancer and belongs to the drug classes aromatase inhibitors, hormones/antineoplastics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Anastrozole 1 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

7b2CjZv.jpg

My goodness, I read the whole thread and still don't know if I...

One camp says is g2g the other says is not...

wow, did you use a scanner? lol
200000274.jpg

93 782 (Tamoxifen 20 mg)
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/93-782-7872.html
Pill imprint 93 782 has been identified as Tamoxifen citrate 20 mg.

Tamoxifen is used in the treatment of breast cancer, adjuvant; breast cancer, metastatic; breast cancer; breast cancer, prevention; breast cancer, male (and more), and belongs to the drug classes hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Tamoxifen 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

ACC00350.JPG

AHI (Anastrozole 1 mg)

Pill imprint AHI has been identified as Anastrozole 1 mg.

Anastrozole is used in the treatment of breast cancer; breast cancer, metastatic; mccune-albright syndrome; pubertal gynecomastia; endometrial cancer and belongs to the drug classes aromatase inhibitors, hormones/antineoplastics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Anastrozole 1 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

7b2CjZv.jpg

I ordered from Petz 2 tren ace and 4 test prop as I am 12 weeks nationals and needed some gear. Order came fast and packed really well. I started taking both today and will be doing 800 mg prop and 400 tren ace + 500 mg maste (from another suplier) weekly. I have scheduled 4 blood works in this 12 weeks and I will update you guys. But so far so good. Thanks petz for the quick and quality service!

I ordered from Petz 2 tren ace and 4 test prop as I am 12 weeks nationals and needed some gear. Order came fast and packed really well. I started taking both today and will be doing 800 mg prop and 400 tren ace + 500 mg maste (from another suplier) weekly. I have scheduled 4 blood works in this 12 weeks and I will update you guys. But so far so good. Thanks petz for the quick and quality service!
Where the fuck did you come from?