USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Well, in an un-related story, in 45 days Vicodin will be a sheduled 2 drug! Junkies all over will be selling their butt in the corner. Sad thing really.

why is it moving to schedule 2
that i dont know, i just read the memo, i can tell its going to be bad bc many get a 3 month rx and now they're obsolete so the dr's have to re-submit everything, and C-II doesnt come through the comp, they have to hand write them.

TEK, what is this about someone blowing brown loads? I don't recall seeing that
Another member whom I spoke with when I got the shitty end of the MFL stick. After a little prodding he finally came forward and blew up their thread but yea...fuct. Said he was blowing brown jelly like loads.

Volt is always looking out for the best for all of us , I hope everything works out for spetz, but do listen to the vets, they are here with tons of experience to share with us . Looking forward to test results from you guys .

Wtf you talking about bloods at ten days ain't telling us shit there smurf, that's what I am saying do go ahead and get your bloods and I will still say you should of wAited. Don't fucken cop an attitude here I am just Trying I help you. 10 days is not going to tell you what you need to know. We need to have protocol you understand that word. The more people do things the right way the more conclusive we can be. Go ahead go all fucking cowboy and everybody will discredit your test and truth is you will be doing a discredit for the source. Oh but you don't know what I am saying you rather fucking cry. Do whatever. I will talk all I wNt. Don't fucking tell me what to do hope you ....don't end a bind sometime and need my help. You got Anger management problems but hey we can start over if you like or I just throw into my mental Rolodex In the complete shithead section. Your play smurf. This is a olive branch.
This is why you guys with the good attitude and respect of many are so important here. The guy is a smart ass and you put out the olive branch. Fuck Vol, you put me to shame brother as I would of told him to go fuck himself :eek:

Believe it or not there are members here that are genuine enough to care about others' well being and safety. You have the right to do whatever you want with your body, but what Volt is saying is that these products have not yet been tested, even Spetz admitted he has not MS any of his raws but now is looking into doing so. You wanna take a shot and pin it for 4-5 weeks and wait for bloods that is your right, but other members are working on getting labmax testing to ensure the hormone is present, and MS to evaluate the concentrations of the products. There is worse things than getting underdosed gear, and even with your snide remarks towards Volt I don't believe you deserve a limp dick, PIP that bedrests you for weeks, or ejaculating brown shit. What if there is a female contraceptive in the gear? You wanna run that for weeks before your bloods come back? These are not crazy scenarios, these are all things we have seen happen to members here in the underground this summer alone. Hopefully you got precycle bloods done as well and then post them along with your mid cycle bloods and your contributions will be very welcomed to the community. However I for one would hate for some new guys to see your post as a green light and start flooding his inbox with order, not test there gear either, and end up with potentially damaging side effects or infection. Just drop the attitude man, you don't wanna get into a dick measurin' contest here bc that won't end well for a smurf.
ok no dick measuring contest here from me,and not an attitude. just getting tired of all the pompous self righteous people on here... im a noob? i dont know near as much as i want to, but i aint new. test cyp doesnt show in bloods in 10 days? thats a worthless test? so sorry i have been misinformed by my md, and also a good friend who is a pro bodybuilder that lives in the philliphines about time for testing my bloods.And i am running his prop also(my bad forgot to mention) 100 ed for first 10 days
and once again who gives the g2g? and how would he get a g2g if no one ran the gear?? by testing raws? even when raws test great, it could still be underdosed or contaminated or have
ingredients its not supposed to have (contraceptive/crack/whatever). so i take that risk,(we all do) everytime i pin a non pharma drug, am i right?
but i do value and respect the reasons behind what was said, and for that i apologize for any and all attitude on my part, and accept any and all olive branches

Testosterone cypionate is a long acting, single ester testosterone product. It has a length of 8 carbons, and is stored mostly in the adipose tissue when injected intra-muscularly. It is slowly and steadily released in the body after it is injected. The blood levels of cypionate peak 24-48 hours after injection and then decline slowly. The blood levels reach a steady point 12 days after initial injection and stay there for over three weeks. Cypionate is normally injected once a week, which makes the very lowest dose higher than half the peak dose at any given time. Any testosterone, as the king of mass builders, are cost effective products and important for any steroid stack. Used alone, the user can expect to see some significant gains. The long acting nature of cypionate allows the user to inject less frequently while maintaining stable blood levels.
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/cypionate.html

just did a google, cause i was only told, i never read up on it. everything i read says blood levels rise at first 48-72 hrs then steady out 10-12 days, but hey , it could be whatever, anybody know where it says different?

ok no dick measuring contest here from me,and not an attitude. just getting tired of all the pompous self righteous people on here... im a noob? i dont know near as much as i want to, but i aint new. test cyp doesnt show in bloods in 10 days? thats a worthless test? so sorry i have been misinformed by my md, and also a good friend who is a pro bodybuilder that lives in the philliphines about time for testing my bloods.And i am running his prop also(my bad forgot to mention) 100 ed for first 10 days
and once again who gives the g2g? and how would he get a g2g if no one ran the gear?? by testing raws? even when raws test great, it could still be underdosed or contaminated or have
ingredients its not supposed to have (contraceptive/crack/whatever). so i take that risk,(we all do) everytime i pin a non pharma drug, am i right?
but i do value and respect the reasons behind what was said, and for that i apologize for any and all attitude on my part, and accept any and all olive branches
Now lets get down to business so now you have prop in the mix how can you get an acurate reading if you do a test 10 days in. Right??

Testosterone cypionate is a long acting, single ester testosterone product. It has a length of 8 carbons, and is stored mostly in the adipose tissue when injected intra-muscularly. It is slowly and steadily released in the body after it is injected. The blood levels of cypionate peak 24-48 hours after injection and then decline slowly. The blood levels reach a steady point 12 days after initial injection and stay there for over three weeks. Cypionate is normally injected once a week, which makes the very lowest dose higher than half the peak dose at any given time. Any testosterone, as the king of mass builders, are cost effective products and important for any steroid stack. Used alone, the user can expect to see some significant gains. The long acting nature of cypionate allows the user to inject less frequently while maintaining stable blood levels.
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/cypionate.html

just did a google, cause i was only told, i never read up on it. everything i read says blood levels rise at first 48-72 hrs then steady out 10-12 days, but hey , it could be whatever, anybody know where it says different?
In the bold after initial injection you are pinning more then once every 12 days I assume. You will have multiple injections over 5 weeks therefore building up your test levels. Typically 5 weeks is the spot where your levels start to stabilize and have stopped increasing. Think about it you are constantly introducing new hormone over 12 days you might have 3 pins in this period these levels are overlapping and building to reach a point where it stabilizes.

Your bodybuilder friend maybe he was referring to the prop a different ester and yes you can get a good reading around 2 weeks. Take a look around I have never seen anyone suggest to run bloods less then 5 weeks on Cyp or Ent the multiple pins and overlapping of half lives causes a build up

Your quote does not even refer to how to do labs.

BTW I don't care if you want to jump the gun and spend your money it is yours but if you want to be a guinea pig at least do your blood work the way everyone else does so we know. You see if you would have just did it at ten days it offers no help and doesn't help anybody here decide if this guy has a quality product and forgetting to mention the prop doesn't help much either.

Hope this helps you understand.