USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

my first update oncyp and prop
def gtg imo,already up 7lbs,(water weight im sure) pip is on par for me w prop, and non existent w cyp,am ordering more next week, got first round of bloods next tuesday will post..

started the 29th prp 100 eod
tes cyp 700 week divided int 2 shots

started 5'7" 207 lbs 14%bf
currently 214 lbs

my first update oncyp and prop
def gtg imo,already up 7lbs,(water weight im sure) pip is on par for me w prop, and non existent w cyp,am ordering more next week, got first round of bloods next tuesday will post..

started the 29th prp 100 eod
tes cyp 700 week divided int 2 shots

started 5'7" 207 lbs 14%bf
currently 214 lbs
Rambo are you going to do a log? I have one if you get a chance check it out.

Got second order Test-P and Tren-A on the way. I have a log rolling but have not posted it in the forums yet. Will be sharing my starting photos along with my one month photos with a full log very soon.

I started my cycle yesterday on Spetz's Test E 500mg/week and will get bloods at about 5 weeks. I'll be starting a log to over in that forum for those who'd like to follow... Will start it up later tonight.
Sounds like sexual escapades are encouraged, so I'll make sure to add those in for everyone's enjoyment. Hahaha. Hope y'all are havin a good day :)
I was just thinking about the sexual escapades portion of Marcus' post and the others that provide details of that nature. It would funny to hear the other perspective from the wife, gf, chick at the bus stop, etc...

Hey guys, I now have finasteride (propecia/proscar) FDA grade as Usual, pricing will be $105 for 30x1mg, for those of you like myself that have had DHT/thinning hair due to steroid use. I cant get too many but a few in stock and ready to go.

Oops/ I obviously didn't mean to repost usaspetz post... I am good on the finasteride/but keep doing what your doing. You know I got my ear to the ground.. I Will Be Staying Tuned IN 4 SURE!!!