USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Feeling green in here
I am relatively new here too - well maybe not anymore. Is there any priority for long time members when it come to sources? Just acknowledging that a lot of others have spent considerable time vetting and contributing to the forum which might benefit the new members. Maybe I am off base here. Still searching for an avatar. [emoji4]

Just wondering if sources grant priority in filling orders based on membership status or tenure. Probably doesn't make sense. Like I said, I am new to the forum.

Just wondering if sources grant priority in filling orders based on membership status or tenure. Probably doesn't make sense. Like I said, I am new to the forum.
No never! everyone is an equal! money is all the same color (green) so they are processed in the order they are received.

Can u tell im new??? help me out here I'm listening.
OK go introduce yourself if you haven't done so yet go and look and read through the forums and see what you like plus MESO has more to offer than just sources NoHAND OUT

@usaspetz What is your average expected T/A right now?

Seems like you have a little uproar on your hands over @ Reddit. I did see your post yesterday in response to concerns, some of which may have been a little premature imo, but I think members here should have an idea what kind of T/A they are getting into so we can avoid any drama here.

Seems like you have a little uproar on your hands over @ Reddit. I did see your post yesterday in response to concerns, some of which may have been a little premature imo, but I think members here should have an idea what kind of T/A they are getting into so we can avoid any drama here.
Would probably be a wise move. Even if the t/a is not what people may like to hear, always best to be honest if you're running a bit behind

Can you update us as to what happened here on Meso for those of us who don't use reddit?

hi tango, T/a is back to 3 days, i had an issue at usps, ended up paying a lot of $ to make sure it doesnt happen again, I am however looking for a better email provider because countermail isn't what i was hoping for and im hearing the same from other members, i mean its safe but not built for lots of emails, and due to encryption i cant do outlook.

Spetz it appears you're trending right now.
Some posts are missing from the update so you should repost about the Vet grade EQ and Nandrolone, you know I caught that ;)

On a side note: please update when you have more Merk Sust amps in stock.
ahhh no wonder i didnt get any replies! i figured you guys would have been excited about these news, hard to come by these days.

Spetz had me shipped and received in two days. Very very happy customer here.

As soon as I get going on this I will post some bloods for everyone over in the lab results area.

I've done 3 separate orders under diffrent emails and adress. All packages received on time a got what I ordered. Atm im very happy with the product I have received and the quality. Keep up those standerds Spetz and you will have a brite future here.
Thanks P.I.

I've done 3 separate orders under diffrent emails and adress. All packages received on time a got what I ordered. Atm im very happy with the product I have received and the quality. Keep up those standerds Spetz and you will have a brite future here.
Thanks P.I.
thanks for the feedback!!

Can you update us as to what happened here on Meso for those of us who don't use reddit?
I must admit I haven't been following as closely over there as I was, but a couple guys here messaged me and said that packs had slowed down and longer T/A's. I skimmed through and tried to get up to speed over there but there was just so much bickering and commotion. From what I gathered there was a lot of complaints about T/A's yet I didn't see anyone past 2 weeks (but like I said VERY BRIEFLY SKIMMED OVER). Most guys seemed to be around 7-10 days out, which imo is premature to be up in arms so to speak. In their defense though I think guys were spoiled by Spetz' extremely fast turn around and maybe wouldn't have jumped the gun had communication been better about expected delays. Everyone would like to see gear land in 3 days, but the reality is you will not see that from any public source for very long, especially one that's sourcing on 2 boards and has a full time job/family. I know a couple of guys were concerned because they said when they emailed Spetz to check on an order he asked them to provide their shipping info again, sometimes more than once, in my mind that's of no concern and actually make me feel MORE confident that he is not keeping sensitive personal info around or on file. A lot of guys were concerned about that though nonetheless, most likely because they think he claimed to have shipped but actually hadn't yet, but I don't know that can be assumed true either.
The point I was trying to convey and I think Spetz addressed was that we have seen many sources get overrun by the massive influx of orders MESO brings. As T/A's start to stretch out guys begin to get nervous that corners will begin to get cut to keep up with demand and time windows. I think we can avoid a lot of drama if guys just have an accurate idea of the wait. @Evom1 stated the motto I try to live by quite nicely...people will respect you more if you always stick to the truth even if it's not what they want to hear ;)

Sponsors

Latest posts