USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Hello, I'm posting as myself in order to properly get notices as my friend /u/unixpro has posted the original ad.

I'm currently running a homebrew promotion.
Test-P 100 - $30
tren-A 100 - $45

Normal Pricing:
  • AI/PCT (USA FDA pharmaceutical grade, not chinese or Indian)
  • arimidex:1mg x 30 $90
  • nolva: 20mg x 30 $90
  • clomid 50MGx 30 $90
  • Prami: 1mg x 30 $90
  • Caber: .5mg x 8 $150 OUCH! but its Watson brand.
  • Accutane 10MG x 70 $150.
  • Raws:
  • Winny 10G $100
  • Dbol 10G $115
  • Tren-A 10G $150
  • anavar 10G $170
  • masteron E 10G $170
  • Injectables(centrino labs) & Homebrew Orals:
  • TEST-E 250 $50
  • TEST-C 200 $50
  • SUST 250 $50
  • Winny 60x25MG $60
  • Dbol 60x25MG $70
  • Anavar 60x25MG $120
  • Anavar for woman 60x5MG $55
  • Deca 200 $60
  • NPP 100 $60
  • EQ 200 $50
  • Masteron E 100 $70
  • HCG Novarel or Pregnyl 10000iu (pharma grade) $80
  • HGH Saizen 8.8MG $350
  • HGH Omnitrope 10MG $400
Shipping $5 2-3 Day Domestic Guaranteed!
Minimum order Amount: $150
Payment options: WU or Greendot MoneyPak.

Email: usaspetz@countermail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=usaspetz%40countermail.com&op=index (http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=usaspetz@countermail.com&op=index)

usaspetz
Sorry if you already answered but has their been any tests run on your anavar? Labmax or otherwise?

Ima retard
It will benefit you greatly to just start at page 1 and get up to date on everything. Spetz hasn't been here very long so it shouldn't be too great a task. The best way to get what you pay for is be a critical consumer, and that starts with being informed. If you are not seeing the whole picture when you're making decisions then you are at a great disadvantage.

Stick around and read, read, read. Also members will be receive you a little better if you take the time to go to the "New Member Introductions" and properly introduce yourself to the community. Welcome to Meso

I agree friend jb...the best advice is start with the forums read page one anggo from there, train yourself to sniff out bullshit I.e prices, location, bunk gear...a lot of gentleman here will lead you in right direction as long as you don't come off like a troll, an ask questions make sure we all know you from the members intro, make sure u have counter mail or another email source like it, hope this helps

Do posts on this thread get deleted? I posted on here yesterday and now there gone or I'm broken!

Do posts on this thread get deleted? I posted on here yesterday and now there gone or I'm broken!

They did some work on the site this morning and it looks like all of the posts from last night are gone in all threads.

Sponsors

Latest posts