Forum Etiquette ⚡Vendors read this - restricted forum access ⚡

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

New Members must decide if their primary reason for joining MESO-Rx is:

(1) to help promote harm reduction and steroid education for the community OR;

(2) to profit commercially from the community.

If your intent involves the latter (at any point for any period of time during your participation on the forum), your status will change and your forum privileges will be restricted.

Vendors will have limited access to the forum. Specifically, vendors will only have access to two subforums -- the Analytical Testing subforum and the Steroid Underground subforum.

Furthermore, all vendors must first submit independent lab testing reports for product(s) they offer in the furtherance of harm reduction prior to posting in the Steroid Underground subforum. This is now a mandatory requirement before posting in the Steroid Underground subforum.

IMPORTANTLY, if you initially joined the forum with the primary intent to help others in the community but have decided that profiting off others is more important, you must close your account and create a new one for this purpose.

Users can not utilize both a Member account and a Vendor account at the same time. Users must choose which type of account is most important to them as participants in the MESO-Rx forum.

//RESERVED//
Got it, sounds good.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

If your intent involves the latter (at any point for any period of time during your participation on the forum), your status will change and your forum privileges will be restricted.

Vendors will have limited access to the forum. Specifically, vendors will only have access to two subforums -- the Analytical Testing subforum and the Steroid Underground subforum.

Furthermore, all vendors must first submit independent lab testing reports for product(s) they offer in the furtherance of harm reduction prior to posting in the Steroid Underground subforum. This is now a mandatory requirement before posting in the Steroid Underground subforum.

IMPORTANTLY, if you initially joined the forum with the primary intent to help others in the community but have decided that profiting off others is more important, you must close your account and create a new one for this purpose.

Users can not utilize both a Member account and a Vendor account at the same time. Users must choose which type of account is most important to them as participants in the MESO-Rx forum.

//RESERVED//
I'm not into business; I've got different interests here.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

//RESERVED//
(1) - I'm here for that.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

//RESERVED//
Im hear to learn safety and education , but also looking for some good price/quality sources .

Hi Everyone. I am a clinical pharmacist but I am here to learn more as I embark on my TRT journey. I am also using Tirz 5mg and I am down 25lbs. I am looking to be as healthy as possible and be an inspiration to my wife and children as an active and health conscience parent/husband.

Hello, I'm Bill, manager of a vendor (not sure if I can share the name here), registered for the second reason and wondering if we can become sponsors. Couldn't contact the admin privately so I decided to share it here. Is there someone to guide me through? Thanks