W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

Sorry if you already answered this but how much do you need of a raw to properly test it like a gram or 0.3 etc.
I was told one gram.
However, I did not weigh my personal samples and the ones I have received have been in varying quantities.

What I did, and what I have passed on to people that have sent samples is a rounded scoop from my lab spatula.
Around about 1/3tsp +or-.
If you look at the pics I posted at the beginning of the thread it may give you an idea.
If you want to weigh it; then 1 gram is sufficient because that is what I was told.
But I couldn’t imagine sending in a gram of something like Halo raw powder for testing. That would be too expensive.

Sorry if you already answered this but how much do you need of a raw to properly test it like a gram or 0.3 etc.
Actually, now that I think about it, the amount that is inside a capsule would have to be enough since they will test a single capsule or tablet.
So much less than a gram.

So many replies. I will try to work through them all.

RR, I had the exact same thought and posted as I did in an attempt to be more "political", I am a bit older than many on this board and tend to approach such issues with a little "lighter" touch. But yea, I was scammed (well they tried) and they got caught. The compound was BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene). I was almost offended that they expected me to believe that someone would have ordered 50g of BHT from them, especially since a quick google search showed that you can get it domestically for $16 for a 2lb sack of it.

They are not on Meso and I do not believe that they have a web site. And I did post the test results on the board that they are a sponsor on. I am working with them to get my products replaced. Until such a time I am not going to say anything else that would jeopardize that replacement. I hope everyone here can understand that position.

I will also add that their request for additional tests is somewhat being mis-represented in some of the responses, even though I felt I had adequately described the situation, but perhaps not. I ordered 4 products from them. I only tested 1, that one came back as bunk. They requested that I test the other 3 that I already have in my possession from them, not any that they will be sending as a follow up. They offered to pay for those additional tests as well.

I don't disagree (see my response above), however name calling is not going to motivate me one way or another.

The supplier/lab is a rather large lab with a good track record (well, until now). They are not a sponsor on Meso. They do not have a web site that I am aware of. I posted the test results on the forum that they are a sponsor on. The only way I found them was on that forum, so anyone else finding them that way will also find my post/lab results. Once I have completed my transaction with them, received all of my replacements and received the test results back from the other products that I already have from them, I will post it all (including all of the test results to provide a more complete picture). This is no different than the forum sponsored lab testing that other forums do where the results are not posted immediately, until all of the information is in.

Again, this is not a Meso sponsor (I did a search before I posted earlier), so any user here that uses the forum sponsors is not at risk (at least not from the source that I used).
BHT is a food and pharma antioxidant.
Fine in tiny concentrations ( <0.1% ) but toxic in larger dosages.
Albeit it would take grams to make you ill, sending it instead of Ralox is unacceptable, to say the least.

C'mon what lab is it?
answer-the-fucking-5b7231.jpg

I must admit that several data in W&M results looks legit

TITANIUM GEAR TESTING RESULTS

MS charts look correct for the compounds
elution order for different esters looks correct

So either:
A. W&M really did his homework to properly fake results in a credible way
B. W&M really knows someone who has a real testing lab.

I must admit that several data in W&M results looks legit

TITANIUM GEAR TESTING RESULTS

MS charts look correct for the compounds
elution order for different esters looks correct

So either:
A. W&M really did his homework to properly fake results in a credible way
B. W&M really knows someone who has a real testing lab.
Shout out to myself for sending those in. More to come shortly. Jk. Thanks W&M.

UPDATE:

1) I was only just informed that I have to purchase the analytical standard for hGH testing. I just bought the first one and it is very expensive (to me).
I was not aware of this when I quoted prices.
I will honor all price quotes for first samples of hGH that I have given thus far.
From now on, hGH testing prices will go up $20 across the board to afford the reference standard purchase.

2) Any blind samples sent which are not in the NIST library will incur an additional charge if the test is performed blind. I just had to spend my own money for analysis of someone else’s raw powder that was not in the NIST.
Basically if it is a niche, odd, experimental, or otherwise unidentifiable sample; you can disclose what it is supposed to be....or pay to have the chemist figure it out. I’m not paying for that again.

These were unexpected circumstances.

Also, pills can be analyzed if the expected identity is within a list of 3 possible ingredients. I was originally told that the specific active ingredient and filler must be disclosed. Now you can just give a list of 3 possibilities; and the chemist will ID and quantify the pill’s active ingredient.

Thank you to all that have tested samples so far.

Do you mean for the things that are unidentifiable from the NIST library?

I can do it either way. You can identify the expected compound upfront if it is something rare (ie. not in the NIST); or I will pay the chemist and hold the results till you pay me back.
I don’t know another way to go about it.

So, basically, if you tell me what it is; then the chemist won’t have to do all the figuring out to identify it. So it is no extra charge if you disclose the expected compound.
If they have to do other procedures to identify it; then it will cost money.

This time it was $75. It may cost more for other things, depending on how time consuming it is to identify.

I’m open to suggestions on anything. But I know I am not going to finance anyone’s test just to keep the sample blind. I like doing this; but not that much.

All of the normal stuff is still accepted blind. Testosterones, nandrolones, trenbolones.....basically any of the gajillion things in that NIST.
I don’t even know what all compounds, used as PEDs, are not included in the NIST; but the senders should have an idea if it is not something common.

I can say this guy is G2G .... sending more sample to him and created nice thread ...
For now perfect results
Tc ,Ment ,Tri tren

I got my test results back for the raws I had purchased along with (same order/shipment as) the raloxifene (that was bunk). The results were much more positive:

Test E Peak Purity 99.6%
Mast E Peak Purity 99.7%
Deca Peak Purity 98.3%

Previous test:

Raloxifene Peak Purity 0.00%

So it is possible that it was just a packing/shipping error.

As I promised, once I had all of the results in I would provide the name of the supplier. The vendor was Alliance Raws.

If this is in violation of the user terms of Meso (since they are not a sponsor here), please remove.