W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

I can be anywhere I want to be, don't worry about me.

Yes

I don’t give a shit if you pipe in with useful info but in this case you’re advertising your own services in your competition’s thread. That definitely crosses the line. Have some respect for others. Even the drug dealers respect each other’s threads and stay where they belong.

Omg more repetitive annoying members.
And people wonder why I'm not that active.
I'm so over troll postings on these forums...over and over there's trolling.

Some of the shit Jano does is shady including rumors that he outed the Analyzer to the university that he was running samples at. It’s in his best interests to limit testing competition here and that’s in direct opposition of our best interests. Let W&M answer your question.

It’s not trolling. It’s protecting you. It’s also a MESO code for conducting business here.

Some of the shit Jano does is shady including rumors that he outed the Analyzer to the university that he was running samples at. It’s not trolling. It’s protecting you. It’s also a MESO code for conducting business here.

I get it bud...but how are you protecting?
If a member sends jano money and unlabeled samples...and jano doesn't test them or whatever, jano looks bad.
The guy loses money but he's not the one who pays the reputation price. It would just prove the bad things about jano on this uncensored board.
Jano is just talking here...let him talk.
It's trolling when it's not on subject or takes away from the thread.

If a member sends jano money and unlabeled samples...and jano doesn't test them or whatever, jano looks bad.
The guy loses money but he's not the one who pays the reputation price. It would just prove the bad things about jano on this uncensored board.
Jano is here to make money off members and provide a service. Just like a UGL. And jano is in here... A competitors thread providing the same service posting.

You don't see sources going into each others threads talking about their products and such.

Because it's a gentleman's agreement of sorts. Jano is here to make money. Period. So to be in a thread of another person providing the same service is just a bad look. That's all.

Edit* I have seen a source go into another source thread to point out that the amps they were selling were counterfeit. And jano coming in here to give validity to the reports and such is fine. But to continue to stay beyond that is unnecessary

Jano is what Jano is. He has his own thread. It’s when he comes into W&M and says HE HAS HIS OWN TEST that might cut into W&M.

We want as many testing services available so there’s competition and competitive pricing for all - that’s what I’m trying to protect.

If W&M minds me chiming in so he doesn't have to search through the NIST, he can very well say that himself.

I could have refrained from adding that I have the standard, but I am, quite fucking possibly, the only person on the planet who has it and I'm quite proud of that. Sue me.

However, I still don't think it's by far as bad as shitting up another page of yet another thread with bullshit accusations and virtue signalling. How are you showing respect to W&M by shitting his thread up again, guys?

If W&M minds me chiming in so he doesn't have to search through the NIST, he can very well say that himself.

I could have refrained from adding that I have the standard, but I am, quite fucking possibly, the only person on the planet who has it and I'm quite proud of that. Sue me.

However, I still don't think it's by far as bad as shitting up another page of yet another thread with bullshit accusations and virtue signalling. How are you showing respect to W&M by shitting his thread up again, guys?

That’s right, I forgot, Jano is always virtuous and the members here are always wrong.

Whether W&M minds that you’re here is irrelevant, WE mind that you are here passive-aggressively advertising your own services. Go back to the Jano testing thread and await questions there. Stop interfering with your competition it makes you look bad.

Jano is here to make money off members and provide a service. Just like a UGL. And jano is in here... A competitors thread providing the same service posting.

You don't see sources going into each others threads talking about their products and such.

Because it's a gentleman's agreement of sorts. Jano is here to make money. Period. So to be in a thread of another person providing the same service is just a bad look. That's all.

Edit* I have seen a source go into another source thread to point out that the amps they were selling were counterfeit. And jano coming in here to give validity to the reports and such is fine. But to continue to stay beyond that is unnecessary
I actually like when UGLs or competition come in. Jano was only answering my question. Sources are about money yes...bit we're the one's spending it. It's good to have discussion.

So for further reference I'll make sure to not ask questions. Jano is the only person who can answer them in here since W&M isnt.
I asked a question...anyone with knowledge can answer me.

My frustration is the trolling. It's really not helpful at all in forums.
Example:
Lol I was told by several members to post a thread about selling my hgh. These same members started to troll me. Started PMing interested parties to not trust me. Why tell me to put myself out in the first place (like I was told to) if it's gonna trigger bullshit?
I don't see the point in band wagon drama.
Let people decide what they want to do...and so far (unless I need to do more research) one member had a discrepancy with jano.
Yet the onslaught (not me) on jano is from several people who haven't used him.

W&M or Jano provide same service...
Let people decide and if something is fishy...the negative reviews will stack up on who ever fucks people.
Jano is here saying he can detect anything...
Anyone wanna test that confidence or prove him fraud? We can all donate money to have someone send him an unlabeled exotic, that's not on the NIST. I wanna test a few things from someone...I know that much.
It's as easy as testing jano for fraud...which i see a few members have used him with success.

Prove him a fraud...stop the band wagon posts. He's not doing anything...
Jano is international...W&M is domestic.
There's a prices difference. We can all decide on either of those.

So for further reference I'll make sure to not ask questions. Jano is the only person who can answer them in here since W&M isnt.
I asked a question...anyone with knowledge can answer me.

My frustration is the trolling. It's really not helpful at all in forums.
Example:
Lol I was told by several members to post a thread about selling my hgh. These same members started to troll me. Started PMing interested parties to not trust me. Why tell me to put myself out in the first place (like I was told to) if it's gonna trigger bullshit?
I don't see the point in band wagon drama.
Let people decide what they want to do...and so far (unless I need to do more research) one member had a discrepancy with jano.
Yet the onslaught (not me) on jano is from several people who haven't used him.

W&M or Jano provide same service...
Let people decide and if something is fishy...the negative reviews will stack up on who ever fucks people.
Jano is here saying he can detect anything...
Anyone wanna test that confidence or prove him fraud? We can all donate money to have someone send him an unlabeled exotic, that's not on the NIST. I wanna test a few things from someone...I know that much.
It's as easy as testing jano for fraud...which i see a few members have used him with success.

Prove him a fraud...stop the band wagon posts. He's not doing anything...
Jano is international...W&M is domestic.
There's a prices difference. We can all decide on either of those.

Guess you haven’t read this yet.

Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

It’s only been 2 hours since you asked your question. Give W&M a chance to get back to you. You don’t need instant gratification.

And we’re in agreement with it being good to have W&M and Jano on MESO providing their own services. You’re missing the point on why Jano shouldn’t be in W&M thread. He has his OWN interests in mind, not yours, mine or anyone else’s. He seems helpful as can be but that’s because he’s marketing his own services for financial benefit.

He’s on MESO but he doesn’t belong in the W&M thread. Simple as that.

Yes I need instant gratification.
I'm the potentia customer...and W&M is the middle man, not the lab guy right.
I need answers now lol.

And all of us. Costumers or sources belong in anyone's thread. So what if there's competition...Sources only care about getting money right? Well customers only care about getting what they pay for.
I'm supposed to care? and think members or sources are outstanding citizens because of a steroid board?
I know I sound like a dick but this is the drug game. I'm not building friendships or trying to.

The one member mands right.

Honestly I’m glad that Jano is here. His knowledge is an asset to this forum. It’s just that it takes a very, very long time to repair a breach of trust. For example, how many cheating girlfriends have you taken back and not kept an eye on?

why are you so confrontational in this thread, you asked a question for the source, wait for him to answer it. Till than, shut the fuck up. by the way, he's already tested some dhb

I'm being confrontational because dudes need to mind their business and stop trolling with their "help"
Someone else (jano) answered. That doesn't mean I'm running to jano to use his services or W&M.
Of course I'm not gonna ignore the fucked up stuff surrounding jano. We members stick up for each other, not sources.
However I'm also not gonna ignore the band wagon trolling either.