W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

My experiences with W&M's testing service:

I sent in a sample just before the holidays. The results came back quicker than I expected (during the holiday week last week). Although the results were not what I wanted to hear (turns out I had bunk), they were what I needed to know. I took it back to the supplier and they "looked into it" and reported back that my shipment had been mixed up with someone else's. I ordered ralox and received filler/preservative instead. They are replacing the "bad product" (as they have labelled it) with a fresh batch of the correct product and are compensating me for my testing costs. They also want me to test the rest of the items that they sent and offered to compensate me for those tests as well. This is to show that it was a simple, single mistake/event. None of that would have been possible without W&M here. A huge thanks out to him for that!

I will also be testing the replacement as well, when it arrives, although that will be on my own dime, but I am fine with that. I just need to know for peace of mind.

You really should reveal this suppliers name so others can use this info to make a more informed decision in case they are considering using this source.

I sent in a sample just before the holidays. The results came back quicker than I expected (during the holiday week last week). Although the results were not what I wanted to hear (turns out I had bunk), they were what I needed to know. I took it back to the supplier and they "looked into it" and reported back that my shipment had been mixed up with someone else's. I ordered ralox and received filler/preservative instead. They are replacing the "bad product" (as they have labelled it) with a fresh batch of the correct product and are compensating me for my testing costs. They also want me to test the rest of the items that they sent and offered to compensate me for those tests as well. This is to show that it was a simple, single mistake/event. None of that would have been possible without W&M here. A huge thanks out to him for that!

I will also be testing the replacement as well, when it arrives, although that will be on my own dime, but I am fine with that. I just need to know for peace of mind.
That was a win/win for you man!

If you don't mind posting who did u get it from they seem very sketchy because its pretty hard to mix up product an just filler it seems they are going to send real product an pay to have it tested so u will post saying it was good an they can save face

So I wonder which customer order preservatives and fillers? Is that even on the said suppliers list?

Makes sense though. Order fillers through a drug dealer. This supplier should be called out especially if they are on meso.

They didn’t mix your order up buddy.... they were scamming you and got caught.

1st thing i thought when i read his quote. Redflags were everywhere in ol boys response. Testing through an accredited facility turns the hunters into the hunted an gives the buyers complete control over the situation, unless its a fly by night type of lab. Whoever buys through them are obviously newbs an will learn their lesson the same way i did mine years ago lol

I'll say its. If you don't call out who the lab/supplier is then you're a piece of shits just as bad as them. You don't mix up filler and raws, they shouldn't be stored anywhere near eachother. One is finished product one is ingredient. You don't mix up finished labeled product that came from a raws factory with a filler you buys at the market to mix in with an oral, it doesn't happen.

And of course they are going to replace it with the correct product and pay you to get it all tested. They were caught red hand scamming people, and they'll do whatever they can to fix it and keep their customers. This was not mistake, you were scammed and if you don't call them out your'e letting yourself get scammed again.

Come on and spill it. Name and shame.

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that my Tutanota app is super slow for some reason; and I am unsure if I am getting all of my messages.

I can be contacted on Wickr: weightsmeasures

So I wonder which customer order preservatives and fillers? Is that even on the said suppliers list?

Makes sense though. Order fillers through a drug dealer. This supplier should be called out especially if they are on meso.

1 there's a HUGE difference between a filler and a preservative. Please post the W&M report.

2 What source is it?

So many replies. I will try to work through them all.

RR, I had the exact same thought and posted as I did in an attempt to be more "political", I am a bit older than many on this board and tend to approach such issues with a little "lighter" touch. But yea, I was scammed (well they tried) and they got caught. The compound was BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene). I was almost offended that they expected me to believe that someone would have ordered 50g of BHT from them, especially since a quick google search showed that you can get it domestically for $16 for a 2lb sack of it.

They are not on Meso and I do not believe that they have a web site. And I did post the test results on the board that they are a sponsor on. I am working with them to get my products replaced. Until such a time I am not going to say anything else that would jeopardize that replacement. I hope everyone here can understand that position.

I will also add that their request for additional tests is somewhat being mis-represented in some of the responses, even though I felt I had adequately described the situation, but perhaps not. I ordered 4 products from them. I only tested 1, that one came back as bunk. They requested that I test the other 3 that I already have in my possession from them, not any that they will be sending as a follow up. They offered to pay for those additional tests as well.

Last edited:
I'll say its. If you don't call out who the lab/supplier is then you're a piece of shits just as bad as them. You don't mix up filler and raws, they shouldn't be stored anywhere near eachother. One is finished product one is ingredient. You don't mix up finished labeled product that came from a raws factory with a filler you buys at the market to mix in with an oral, it doesn't happen.

I don't disagree (see my response above), however name calling is not going to motivate me one way or another.

You really should reveal this suppliers name so others can use this info to make a more informed decision in case they are considering using this source.

Was thinking the same thing

If you don't mind posting who did u get it from they seem very sketchy because its pretty hard to mix up product an just filler it seems they are going to send real product an pay to have it tested so u will post saying it was good an they can save face

And of course they are going to replace it with the correct product and pay you to get it all tested. They were caught red hand scamming people, and they'll do whatever they can to fix it and keep their customers. This was not mistake, you were scammed and if you don't call them out your'e letting yourself get scammed again.

Come on and spill it. Name and shame.

1 there's a HUGE difference between a filler and a preservative. Please post the W&M report.

2 What source is it?

The supplier/lab is a rather large lab with a good track record (well, until now). They are not a sponsor on Meso. They do not have a web site that I am aware of. I posted the test results on the forum that they are a sponsor on. The only way I found them was on that forum, so anyone else finding them that way will also find my post/lab results. Once I have completed my transaction with them, received all of my replacements and received the test results back from the other products that I already have from them, I will post it all (including all of the test results to provide a more complete picture). This is no different than the forum sponsored lab testing that other forums do where the results are not posted immediately, until all of the information is in.

Again, this is not a Meso sponsor (I did a search before I posted earlier), so any user here that uses the forum sponsors is not at risk (at least not from the source that I used).

The supplier/lab is a rather large lab with a good track record (well, until now). They are not a sponsor on Meso. They do not have a web site that I am aware of. I posted the test results on the forum that they are a sponsor on. The only way I found them was on that forum, so anyone else finding them that way will also find my post/lab results. Once I have completed my transaction with them, received all of my replacements and received the test results back from the other products that I already have from them, I will post it all (including all of the test results to provide a more complete picture). This is no different than the forum sponsored lab testing that other forums do where the results are not posted immediately, until all of the information is in.

Again, this is not a Meso sponsor (I did a search before I posted earlier), so any user here that uses the forum sponsors is not at risk (at least not from the source that I used).
Are you the same handle on that source board?

Are you the same handle on that source board?

was originally on PM, but that got taken down and is reposted on their sister site. Apparently HGH results go on PM, others go on the sister site. Not ideal IMO, but I am doing what I can to at least keep the results out there.