W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

dudes you're not getting your answer. No accredited lab is going to bend over for requests like that. Take a picture of the report coming out the machine. No accredited lab is going to answer any of those questions. Do when they test things for legit clients do you think a customer is going to ask for pictures of thier reference standards and lab equip? No they don't, because their accredited so they certainly aren't going to reply to a request like that for black market.

I got a new theory... he's LE!

Maybe Analyzer Sent him print outs, and is how he got busted.
Since he keeps requesting stuff that could expose the lab.

I got a new theory... he's LE!

Maybe Analyzer Sent him print outs, and is how he got busted.
Since he keeps requesting stuff that could expose the lab.
Explains what mater.on can only quote things from the Wiki. Although yous think the law would call in the lab tech guy to at least sound sciency on the internets.

dudes you're not getting your answer. No accredited lab is going to bend over for requests like that. Take a picture of the report coming out the machine. No accredited lab is going to answer any of those questions. Do when they test things for legit clients do you think a customer is going to ask for pictures of thier reference standards and lab equip? No they don't, because their accredited so they certainly aren't going to reply to a request like that for black market.
This times a million.
Exactly what I’ve been trying to say.
Thank you.

Thousands of identical chromatography machines are sold every year, so a pic doesn't expose the lab.

Same for reference standards, thousands (perhaps even tens of thousands) are sold every year.

Testing methods aren't unique, and many can be found online for free.

Calibration curve / linearity check doesn't identify a lab, and can even be done in Excel, or free software.

So I repeat, please

1 Post equipment pics
2 post pics of your reference standards
3 post your testing method
4 post chromatography reports right as they come out of the machine
5 post calibration curve charts and data.

Thousands of identical chromatography machines are sold every year, so a pic doesn't expose the lab.

Same for reference standards, thousands (perhaps even tens of thousands) are sold every year.

Testing methods aren't unique, and many can be found online for free.

Calibration curve / linearity check doesn't identify a lab, and can even be done in Excel, or free software.

So I repeat, please

1 Post equipment pics
2 post pics of your reference standards
3 post your testing method
4 post chromatography reports right as they come out of the machine
5 post calibration curve charts and data.
Here I contact the lab and they sent over this picture of the machines. They were unable to post pic of references because they come in sealed containers with the labs identification, then upon receipt the lab add additional information so the container is covered in id markings so they can't easily block it out. I asked about the printer and they said that all data is electronic and there is no printer on the machines. Everythings is email to the users account that was signed into run report

The following was the method for identifying the sample, copy and paste from lab chemist.
"Electrospray ionization LC-MS/MS analysis was carried out using an AB Sciex 5500 triple quadrupole mass spectrometry instrument with a Shimadzu LC-10 AD VP HPLC system. Chromatographic separation was achieved at 40 °C using a reversed phase column (C18 Hypersil Gold, 50 × 3 mm, 3 μm. protected by a guard column (10 × 3 mm, 3 μm) with the same material. The analyte was eluted from the column using a gradient with the eluent changing from 10% to 70% acetonitrile in water within 12 min. The column was washed for 3 min in 95% acetonitrile in water and equilibrated for 3 min at the initial eluent composition. Both solvents contained 0.1% formic acid. The flow rate and injection volume were 500 μL/min and 40 μL, respectively. Total testosterone was detected by selected reaction monitoring (SRM) in the positive ion mode, quantified by the ion transition m/z 289 → 97 for testosterone and 292 → 100 for IS. For confirmation of the analytes, the transitions m/z 289 → 109 for testosterone and 292 → 112 for IS were used.

The ionspray voltage and source temperature were 4.75 kV and 650 °C, respectively. Declustering, entrance and exit potentials were 96 V, 8 V and 12 V, respectively. Curtain gas, ion source gas 1, ion source gas 2, and collision gas were set to 45 psi, 35 psi, 55 psi, and 10 psi, respectively. The collision energies for quantitation ions of both testosterone and IS were 27 eV, and confirmation ions 31 eV."

When asked about calibation curve charts they stated there is a security risk because they have published their charts in scientifics journals and government research when they have run these kind of sample in the past so they feel it can be traced back to them.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions

Attachments

• 3d3858a5-4f31-41e2-a90f-5070878712f4_HPLCs.jpg
    3d3858a5-4f31-41e2-a90f-5070878712f4_HPLCs.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Here I contact the lab and they sent over this picture of the machines. They were unable to post pic of references because they come in sealed containers with the labs identification, then upon receipt the lab add additional information so the container is covered in id markings so they can't easily block it out. I asked about the printer and they said that all data is electronic and there is no printer on the machines. Everythings is email to the users account that was signed into run report

The following was the method for identifying the sample, copy and paste from lab chemist.

When asked about calibation curve charts they stated there is a security risk because they have published their charts in scientifics journals and government research when they have run these kind of sample in the past so they feel it can be traced back to them.

May I ask why you posted this info and not @Weights & Measures ?

Lol that’s awesome!
It’s actually considerably bigger than that with a lot of other equipment.

Funny thing is that there isn’t a printer anywhere in that picture ;)

Lol that’s awesome!
It’s actually considerably bigger than that with a lot of other equipment.

Funny thing is that there isn’t a printer anywhere in that picture ;)
My contact said they don't keeps in the lab because the toner dust can/will get in the air and it puts unnecessary stress on the filtration system. The results are emailed to the techs email and they can print from the admin office if need be.

My contact said they don't keeps in the lab because the toner dust can/will get in the air and it puts unnecessary stress on the filtration system. The results are emailed to the techs email and they can print from the admin office if need be.
Yeah but why it's you @RCCP the one who posts this info and not @Weights & Measures ?
What's your relationship with W&M?

Yeah but why it's you @RCCP the one who posts this info and not @Weights & Measures ?
What's your relationship with W&M?
Is english your first language? I think we have issue between my english translation and yours. What language do you speaks naturally, I may know it and I can communicate better that way. I really think something is lost on you.

Is english your first language? I think we have issue between my english translation and yours. What language do you speaks naturally, I may know it and I can communicate better that way. I really think something is lost on you.
Frickin crying over here

Makes perfect sense to me. Thank you.