W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

The more you ignore master.on and JIM, the less they will bother you and the less you will disclose to them in public the better for your security.

Neither has any idea about the field and that just about tells how much they can bring into this discussion. They just like to play experts on everything.

There gotta be a diagnosis for that.

It depends bc labs can be approved for certain forms of testing and not for others.

For example while urine metabolite testing does NOT require a DEA certificate, serum or vial testing certainly
would.

Why, bc the lab would require analytical standards for comparison, and the purchase of almost all anabolic standards requires a DEA certificate.

There are exceptions but they are few and far bt IME.

Jim
I will find out.
I wonder though if admitting in a furum to being licensed by the three letter agency won’t further narrow down the number of possibilities to the lab’s identity.
They demanded anonymity; and I definitely do not want to break that rule. I was forewarned that any hint of exposure woukd make the favor null and void.

I will find out.
I wonder though if admitting in a furum to being licensed by the three letter agency won’t further narrow down the number of possibilities to the lab’s identity.
They demanded anonymity; and I definitely do not want to break that rule. I was forewarned that any hint of exposure woukd make the favor null and void.

Please do NOT post the labs identity as they could lose their license if they are testing AAS or any other controlled substance wo being registered thru the DEA!

Have they told you we can’t/won’t test CS ?

Please do NOT post the labs identity as they could lose their license if they are testing AAS or any other controlled substance wo being registered thru the DEA!

Have they told you we can’t/won’t test CS ?
When I first met the owner I asked if they could test anabolic steroids. The answer was yes. I didn’t ask about narcotics or anything if that’s what you mean.

When I first met the owner I asked if they could test anabolic steroids. The answer was yes. I didn’t ask about narcotics or anything if that’s what you mean.

Tread carefully bc I suppose it’s possible the owner may not be aware federal statutes (paraphrased) prohibit publishing analytical results that positively influence the sale of illicit drugs controlled substances in particular, except when used as part of research.

And in the latter case the assays are usually limited to qualitative results, are NEVER source specific, and mention quantitative in crude form such as;”the
heroin we tested is/was much more potent than in the prior ten years.

Jim

Last edited:
Tread carefully bc I suppose it’s possible the owner may not be aware federal statutes (paraphrased) prohibit publishing analytical results that positively influence the sale of illicit drugs controlled substances in particular, except when used as part of research.

And in the latter case the assays are usually limited to qualitative results, are NEVER source specific, and mention quantitative in crude form such as;”the
heroin we tested is/was much more potent than in the prior ten years.

Jim
Understood.
Much appreciated advice.

Holy Fucks, Dude stop talking about the lab, both in public and private. You've narrowed down who the fucks you are simply by saying you've accept some ancillaries at yours home address. Yous mentioned personal info about you and the owner of the lab and their locations. you've mentioned what a bulk of theirs business is and a shit of other stuff. Shut the fucks up. All this for $15?

Holy Fucks, Dude stop talking about the lab, both in public and private. You've narrowed down who the fucks you are simply by saying you've accept some ancillaries at yours home address. Yous mentioned personal info about you and the owner of the lab and their locations. you've mentioned what a bulk of theirs business is and a shit of other stuff. Shut the fucks up. All this for $15?

Goodness CHILL OUT!

The OP is trying to help out by offering something that is desperately needed (non-Jano analytical test results), and although he doesn’t understand the risk
how is that any different than most on this forum!

I’ve yet to see anything that’s specifically incriminatory so let’s try to help him rather than bashing his efforts.

Jim

You use lots of plurals in your post.

I did not and will not accepte any substances at my home address.
I haven’t said anything about the location of either of us, other than we are far apart.

Goodness CHILL OUT!

The OP is trying to help out by offering something that is desperately needed (non-Jano analytical test results), and although he doesn’t understand the risk

I’ve yet to see anything that’s specifically incriminatory so let’s try to help him rather than bashing his efforts.

Jim
seriously? I'm not reposing what they guy saids but he pretty much narrowed it down pretty fuckins well.

There is proof that you haven't posted proof

in other words, you haven't posted the full reports right as they come from the chromatography machine.
@Weights & Measures , provide this guy with nothing. Answer no questions, and put him on ignore. Run your business, and provide your tests results any way you want. Everyone else,,if you don't want to provide testing yourselves, shut the fuck up

Goodness CHILL OUT!

Jim
If you want to ask this guy these questions, please do it through pm. Because I think you're getting to specific in terms of the labs identity

@janoshik has been caught lying and making up results, simple fact
@janoshik has no chromatography equipment whatsoever, and no real tests are actually made, simple fact

@Weights & Measures if you plan to replace Jano, you must provide evidence that gear is actually tested by chromatography equipment.
Otherwise customers won't believe you, simple fact.

@janoshik has no chromatography equipment whatsoever, and no real tests are actually made, simple fact

@Weights & Measures if you plan to replace Jano, you must provide evidence that gear is actually tested by chromatography equipment.
He doesn't have to provide shit to you

Who said I planned on replacing Jano? He has a client base already and he is in a different country.
Seriously man, please give your thoughts a trial and proofread your posts before you submit them. I think you would erase most of your words.

I have given every piece of information that the lab has given me. I’m not asking them for anything else bc they really could give a shit less what any of us think; and I am one bad conversation from being turned away from their services.
Please understand that this is a favor that is being done for me; and I am bringing it to a forum that I really care about.
This is NOT my source of income. I have a career.

IDK wtf is wrong with you man; but just leave me the hell alone.

Who said I planned on replacing Jano? He has a client base already and he is in a different country.
Seriously man, please give your thoughts a trial and proofread your posts before you submit them. I think you would erase most of your words.

I have given every piece of information that the lab has given me. I’m not asking them for anything else bc they really could give a shit less what any of us think; and I am one bad conversation from being turned away from their services.
Please understand that this is a favor that is being done for me; and I am bringing it to a forum that I really care about.

Still waiting for the chromatography reports right as they come out of the machine.

Like i said, put him on ignore

Only insecure people (like @rpbb ) put people on ignore. It is akin to am ostrich burying his head on sand to "avoid" danger.

@Weights & Measures Not to be blunt but if you can't cope with real simple requests, please head back to your career, whatever that is.
BTW all careers demand answering some questions.

My simple questions are:
1 Post equipment pics
2 post pics of your reference standards
3 post your testing method
4 post chromatography reports right as they come out of the machine
5 post calibration curve charts and data.

I understand you don't do the testing yourself.
So please ask the chromatography staff, rephrase and post here.
Asking ain't rocket science.

Only insecure people (like @rpbb ) put people on ignore. It is akin to am ostrich burying his head on sand to "avoid" danger.

@Weights & Measures Not to be blunt but if you can't cope with real simple requests, please head back to your career, whatever that is.
BTW all careers demand answering some questions.

My simple questions are:
1 Post equipment pics
2 post pics of your reference standards
3 post your testing method
4 post chromatography reports right as they come out of the machine
5 post calibration curve charts and data.

I understand you don't do the testing yourself.
So please ask the chromatography staff, rephrase and post here.
Asking ain't rocket science.
How about you leave the board. Your not getting what you ask, and my guess, and if it were up to me, you never will.