W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

Sent in 7 blind samples. Numbered 1 thru 7. Tests came back timely and accurate. Will be sending the rest of my stuff his way.

ANADROL 92.2%
C ALICE 99.5%
WINNY 99.2%
ANAVAR 99.62%
TEST E 99.85%
TEST CYP 99.88%
MAST E 99.69%

20181126_144009.jpg

Another red flag
@Weights & Measures seems to do "tests" only for sources,
sources always have a vested interest to tweak reports for 98-99% results.
Ignoring you doesn’t even make you more tolerable.
Come on dude, at first you were irritating. Then you were almost amusingly ridiculous. Now you’re just malignant.
I send anybody’s samples. Just so happens that 2 sources and 1 regular member are the only ones who sent them.
Go play in the road or something.

Right now
only sources have used W&M testing services.
Sources are known to pay extra for 98-99% made up reports, and obscure labs are known to accept the bribes.

At this point we need more respected members to test gear, sent blind.

Right now
Sources are known to pay extra for 98-99% made up reports, and obscure labs are known to accept the bribes.

What do you want from this tester? He already stated himself there is absolutely nothing that he can verify.

This whole thing with this guy is trusting his word. There’s really not much else to do here. There is zero connection to the lab with this guy.

Not sure what you are wanting to see from this guy really. Yes, we already know he can’t verify anything. Now what do you want from him? He’s not getting you shit and it’s up to members to decide if they want to trust the “results” or not.

But you beating this dead horse is making you look silly because it’s a circular argument. The more you repeat yourself the more credibility you lose. You made your point. Now what do you want?

Right now

@TitaniumGear (TGI) isnt a raw producer - he is buying raws so that he can brew properly. I could understand if he wanted to brew underdosed garbage so he could rip people off, but what purpose would that serve? OTOH, people are dishonest and out for a quick buck. I see what you’re trying to convey but I don’t buy it.

Yep he sources too (just not here)
otherwise why would he brew so much?
Nobody uses that much gear, not even top pros.
Just to make sure I understand you correctly: @JackSmooth told you he is a source? Or someone else told you he is a source? Or you just pulled out that accusation from your ass?

I think that allegation is fairly serious because, as far as I know he is just a regular guy who wanted to make sure his stuff is legit.

You are a straight up weirdo man.

Just to make sure I understand you correctly: @JackSmooth told you he is a source? Or someone else told you he is a source? Or you just pulled out that accusation from your ass?

I think that allegation is fairly serious because, as far as I know he is just a regular guy who wanted to make sure his stuff is legit.

He never told me that
but from the large amounts he brews, it's obvious that he sells
nobody uses that much gear, not even top pros.

@JackSmooth is not a source. He had @24hreup go in half on some pharma Rimobolan from @Apotheka. How does that make him a source?

He never told me that
but from the large amounts he brews, it's obvious that he sells
nobody uses that much gear, not even top pros.
Would that be like:” @master.on never told me he is an idiot; but from the large amount of total bullshit he posts, it’s obvious he has a mental handicap. Nobody posts that much stupid stuff, not even the top dumbasses.”?

Similar in deductive reasoning?

My unbiased opinion on this lab

Pros
He included some GC-MS charts in his reports, and the m/z charts look legit (I only checked Stanozolol and Oxymetholone)

Cons
He has only tested gear for sources, or guys who likely sell. Sources have a vested interest in getting 98-99% faked purity reports, and are willing to bribe for them. Lesser labs are known to accept bribes.

Those reports seem made with Word or something
no chromatography machine prints any such reports.

The reports contain unneeded info i.e. no lab attaches a molecule pic, or mentions masshunter. If anything they'll type 'XYZ identified by library match' and mention the library name and version.

Anyone can look up the correct steroid m/z charts online, and attach them to the report.

Pros
He included some GC-MS charts in his reports, and the m/z charts look legit (I only checked Stanozolol and Oxymetholone)

Cons
He has only tested gear for sources, or guys who likely sell. Sources have a vested interest in getting 98-99% faked purity reports, and are willing to bribe for them. Lesser labs are known to accept bribes.

The reports contain unneeded info i.e. no lab attaches a molecule pic, or mentions masshunter. If anything they'll type 'XYZ identified by library match' and mention the library name and version.

Anyone can look up the correct steroid m/z charts online, and attach them to the report.
So you think the blind samples that were sent in were Labmaxed and then numbers were fudged and results were created in Word or you think TGI sent him stuff and said, “make my raws look good!”?

Pros

Cons

I asked them to put the masshunter report in there because of one of your stupid fucking requests on the first page you asshole. It costs me extra money that I didn’t even budget in so that I could get this service vetted.

All shit talking aside @master.on:

You have named a member who has never declared such, as a source.
Now if LEO really monitors this like we all think they do; you just threw an innocent member’s handle into the spotlight. This effectively puts him at more personal risk than before your comment.
You are dangerous and you need to stop.

All shit talking aside @master.on:

You have named a member who has never declared such, as a source.
Now if LEO really monitors this like we all think they do; you just threw an innocent member’s handle into the spotlight. This effectively puts him at more personal risk than before your comment.
You are dangerous and you need to stop.
Posting pics with lots of vials brewed
attract LE attention, regardless if I mention it or not.
Plain fact.